Do you watch Ellen? Yay or nay?

Do you watch Ellen? Yay or nay?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No, because I work during the day. Get a job, NEET.

Please don't say that's a boy

Why did people bully Ruby Rose for wearing makeup when she was 12??

WTF I want to become a catholic priest now!!!

she's pretty cute

SO.

BRAVE.

That boy's got "molest me" eyes

Bullying is the only thing that will prevent that boy from killing himself later in life.

Man you are so fucking triggered kek, I can tell you hate your fucking life and job

Why does xe remind me of this?

youtube.com/watch?v=E5Brqo0vSNE

Parents who let their kids do this support child abuse

what a fag

are you 13?

yes, right after I finish watching Bill Nye's sex junk show

White """people"""

What the hell is that thing?

I don't know anyone who watches Ellen that isn't a middle-aged housewife.

Why would I actually use some of my precious time on earth to watch some ugly dyke make jokes for house moms?

saved that froggy

Liberalism endgoal was a generation of underage boypussies ready to take cock in the ass
Amazing

>"haha i have short hair and wear a tie sometimes so i'm trans"

this gender shit needs to be dropped completely and we should be referring to people by their biological sex. end of story.

that little faggots parents should be killed for allowing that

Nope. But we timed it once because this guy kept complaining that he hates it and that the audience gets mad and screams every 4 seconds. It was 7 seconds

At least I'm not a wageslave, wagie.

I watched Ellen's show like 5 years ago or so and the monologue part was pretty funny because it was so silly. The interviews are boring though.

President of the American College of Pediatricians, Michelle Cretella, MD calls it institutionalized child abuse. I agree. The mentally abusive element is plainly visible, and if they allow him hrt it's physical, permanent mutilation. The parents AND these tv show hosts/producers/etc. should be held accountable.

Just a coincidence I'm sure.

That boy was great in John Wick 2.

All these people who advocate for gay acceptance and smashing the gender binary don't seem to understand the reality of living in a social contract. Sure, people have a right to do whatever they want to themselves but other people also have the right to criticize them. It's part of living in society which is naturally conformist.

I get that these people want to "change society" but how do you enforce that? What's their endgame? A 1984 style police state where you get shot dead for calling someone a fag?

That kid has every right to wear makeup if he wants to but the other kids also have a right to call him a fag. It isn't really the "bully"s problem if he gets insecure about being called a fag; the kid should have factored in his own insecurities before he decided of his own volition to wear makeup in public.

But society DOES change and has actually changed without the need to become a police state. There's a reason we don't go outside calling black people niggers or asking them to go sit on the back of the bus. We didn't need a police state for that.
The kid isn't really hurting anyone for wearing makeup but the bullies are actually hurting him if they are violent or agressive. There's no excuse for violence.
>the kid should have factored in his own insecurities before he decided of his own volition to wear makeup in public.
I guess I agree with that though.
>Sure, people have a right to do whatever they want to themselves but other people also have the right to criticize them
Correct but violence should always be the last resort. We don't know how violent the bullies were in this case though.

People in hospital waiting rooms.

That little faggot is gonna make more money than all of us.
And that makes me sad.

>There's a reason we don't go outside calling black people niggers or asking them to go sit on the back of the bus. We didn't need a police state for that.
what are fines

How can parents allow their children to start taking bogpills that young?

Maybe bullies should be fined then.

nigger becomes voldemort type word
people get expelled from jobs for saying it in some personal conversation
black people can skip jail if they say the victim called them nigger
people get fined
goberment knows your internet history
"we didn't need a police state"

some bullyings are deserved and needed
a nation of pansies won't survive

Oh you just want to be allowed to be a racist. Idk why I thought otherwise.

There would be no "pansies" if there were no bullies. Besides this kid is not a pansy if he managed to overcome the bullying and still wear makeup like he doesn't give a fuck.

>it's a "hitler was right about basically everything" episode

You need to go back

thoughts should not be punishable

>Ellen Degenerate

No one said otherwise. But you are not talking about thoughts though, you clearly talked about acting on your thoughts.

My dick forgives him, that lil faggit knows what boys want.
In the locker room, he'll be everyone's favorite cumbucket.

Greene?

insulting should've never be a crime

Think about it, there are a bunch of horny teenagers in the locker room.
This lil cutie wearing makeup and tight clothes swishes in and starts to undress. He starts to gently touch some of the bigger boys and goes down on one of them, eagerly swallowing his cum as he nuts all over his face.
Then everyone else just goes wild and fucks the lil faggit in the ass and mouth until he's just quivering with joy and covered in cum.
And after that, it's time to hit the showers!

and the fagot will forver fap to that memory

>Yay
Fuck off retarded Sup Forumsb8er

>There would be no "pansies" if there were no bullies
That makes no fucking sense. A nations of pansies will still be pansies if no one bullies them.

>Besides this kid is not a pansy if he managed to overcome the bullying and still wear makeup like he doesn't give a fuck.
The bullying is not going to get him to reconsider wearing makeup, girls not wanting anything to do with some metrosexual fuck once he reaches adulthood will do that. Assuming he doesn't end up going gay.

>girls not wanting anything to do with some metrosexual fuck once he reaches adulthood will do that.
He's probably gonna be gay but even so maybe society changes to the point where metrosexuals are the kind that girls want more in the future.

I see you lack experience with women outside of r/stephen_universe.

Nigga, he's gayer than that time when 100 gays went to gaytown to do some gay stuff.
He's gay.

You are correct I don't have experience with adult women of the year 2037

go into more detail please I'm almost there

Don't bully me or my son ever again.

He is right though

TIGHT
LITTLE
ASSHOLE

>Coaching 7th grade basketball. This kid comes into the locker room, proceeds to suck your cock for 45 minutes, during which time you ejaculate 5 times. In your lust, you tell him you love him and propose marriage. Where is your God now?

NATHAN?

Uncanny.

So horny for a close female friend. Surely her playfighting and giggling with me is a sign? If a male friend did that he'd be labelled a queer instantly.

next time she tries to playfight you choke the bitch

No 12 year old should be wearing that much makeup anyways. On a girl it would look like you force your daughter into child prostitution, so no wonder faggots in this thread want to fuck his boipucci.