china edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MAHqfTx5Kg8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fǿrste

FUCKKKK THAAA GOVERNMEEENTTTTTTT

listening to Mr. bungle

my wifes son lost his virginity before i did

Has everyone had a shit 2017? Literally everyone i know has had disaster after disaster

is there anything worse than boredom? fuck that

anime

bizarre

What's with the trend of treating middle eastern countries like bastions of civilization because they pull back egregious laws? Like they stopped stoning women for wearing shorts and people on twitter will go "wow how progressive, they truly are such nice people who care about their citizens"

my 2017 was alri. ended my 8 years of neetdom

anime

STUPID FLATBODY CHINA WOMAN FUCK OFF BOY LOVER

jar jar binks was a sith lord

any Mao Zedong man in?

How does one become a NEET for so long?

BTW Israeli user add me on Steam if you're reading this

No way I've shagged bare girls, done loads of mad drugs, made loads of new friends

have never heard about this, will never hear about this, don't care either way

>tumblr

Mao Zemong

>herro

have since finished my potato salad and am on my second pint of henry weston and I'm starting to feel a bit of a buzz

sick of this poofter want to spark him clean out

>egregious

Can you trigger warn this please? There are Irish posters here.

2017 i stopped being a leech on my mam and started leeching from the tax payer (as a soldier)

based

have you never used the internet?

need a bf lads VERYYYYYY badly

im gay btw :v

wtf I hate Britbongs now

reckon i could heem most chinese men

hmm yes dictatorship is very effective

need to down a shot of pussy juice

nah way better than 2016 in all honesty

don't @ me, yank

Mao was a brilliant leader during the revolution but an a abhorrent one later, administrating
you should seek for another idol if you ask me

>The March 14, 1891, lynchings were a series of lynchings of eleven Italian Americans in New Orleans, Louisiana, for their alleged role in the murder of police chief David Hennessy. It was the largest mass lynching (as distinct from a massacre) in U.S. history.[1][2][note 1]

>The lynching took place the day after the trial of nine of the nineteen men indicted in the murder. Six of these defendants had been acquitted, and a mistrial had been declared for the remaining three because the jury failed to agree on their verdicts. There was widespread suspicion that an Italian network of criminals had generated the killing of the police chief, in a period of rising crime. Believing the jury had been bribed, a mob broke into the jail where the men were being held and killed eleven of them. The mob numbered in the thousands and included some of the city's most prominent citizens. American press coverage of the event was largely congratulatory, and those responsible for the lynching were never charged.

>The incident had serious national repercussions. Italy cut off diplomatic relations with the United States, sparking rumors of war. Increased anti-Italian sentiment led to calls for restrictions on immigration. The word "Mafia" entered the American lexicon, and the stereotype of the Italian-American mafioso was firmly established in the popular imagination.

>The lynchings were the subject of the 1999 HBO movie Vendetta, starring Christopher Walken. The movie is based on a 1977 book by Richard Gambino.

wtf i hate amerikkka now!

My life's been shit for years. At least this year I wasn't homeless/a drug addict. If things don;t drastically change next ear though I may as well call it a day.

Got 100 points in the fantasy footy this week

So you're more of a Lei Feng man then?

See

forgive me I'm years off being a proper pintman

>How does one become a NEET for so long?
it was a prolonged suicide desu. i'm living with my dad. about ten years ago i quit my job, got addicted to WoW, began drinking, became a sodden alcoholic for two years, became very ill, crashed my car, got a dui, lost my license, spent the last of my savings on paying off all my fees and fines, spent the next 6 years playing games and shitposting in my room without ever leaving the house. the neighbors thought i was dead.

so i wasted my 20s but that's in the past. only looking ahead now x

More of a Marshall Law man myself

need a saoirse gf

Remember a YouTube video that was like a dance battle in a shop and some boyo in a red cap is dancing like a beast and some black bird is desperate for his dick. Wish I could find it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=MAHqfTx5Kg8
>Newcastle

sometimes feel like chris chan when i fight with my parents

can't stand magic tbH

post fucking machines

I hope you get better and look after yourself. Put the drugs away mate

Any good pc games /brit/'s shut-ins would recommend?

She's so plain looking tho

Ahhh always love seeing this guy on a Saturday or when there's a home game on :')

No mate, it means 'radical'

the gf and bf

why don't they just spell it serscha

hmm

I already know that story. xx
he died in combat, that's enough for someone to be considered a hero

Had the perfect year handed to me and still came out as the worst year in recent memory. Literally could've made my oneitis my gf but I hesitated on kissing her and she lost her infatuation.

The gem of town

pictured: Noah takes refuge in the ark after Devon shagged his gf again

mass effect series and PUBG

Any anime games
t. not even shut in

Saw him sparking out a few international students the other week

Add me on Steam mate

its an irish word you muppet

haha devon lmao

It's pronounced seersha

Nep games are ok, not great but kinda funny.

it won't work though

morning lids

I've lost all my friends and those who loved me this year. I have nothing at all

provincial britain is fascinating

Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth3 is my favourite desu

okay

shut the fuck up paki tarquin cunt

nice pep but please change the filename

Bet most of you asocial runts haven't even been at the pub every day since you got off for Christmas

devon here. i wish i had a fucking gf.

some of you will know its me from the attached photo.

Fuck conservatives.

Playing through VII right now.

Imagine being such a spacker that you were Ralph Lauren Polo. Ralph black is decent, but fucking hell lads

whats your id

I got it from the /hoc/ meme database on imgur, I'm not ashamed to say

Good lad

>presents
>leftovers
>off toil
>more interesting tv
>screeners leaked
>hogmanay

this is the comfiest time of year

only boring people get bored

doing ten toes

Post yours

>Any good pc games /brit/'s shut-ins would recommend?
start playing WoW if you hate yourself

pretty sure its illegal to park on the shoulder of the highway like that

Would you invite Angela Merkel to dinner /brit/ ?

skengs on the block

Open borders are an assault on private property

Why would you make a cider 8.2%.

Post yours.