How do you explain this one? I mean it could easily be reversed but still...

How do you explain this one? I mean it could easily be reversed but still... Perhaps the logic isn't "You can't ban all gun owners because a few of them commit mass shootings" but that banning guns is ineffective, doesn't have an effect on net violence, and is the taking away of the people's defense?

Basically the CTR shills are retarded. This is one of their top posts. I bet we could come up with some better, logical leftist doublethinks in rebuttal.

>You can't ban Muslims just because a few of them could possibly commit mass bombings!
>We should ban guns because a few gun owners could possibly commit mass shootings!

Dont let pakis into your country and you wont have a muslim problem. Not so easy banning guns, you could build one using parts from your kitchen sink and a nail.

A gun is a tool. Islam is an ideology. They're incomparable.

fuck you

Crash Team Racing is the GOAT, and if you think otherwise you can get the fuck out

guns are protected by the 2a
the president can ban certain groups of people deemed a risk to the safety of the country

so both.

This.

holly shit, triggered

Because a gun is used incorrectly when used for murder. A Muslim is being proper when he murders us.

Guns are a protected right due to the notion if self-defense.

Muslims outside the country have no fucking right to come in, and I have no obligation to subject myself to their risk.

A guide on how to use a gun wouldn't say "Be sure to shoot any fag you see!"

Fucking quads of truth right here.

The USA has no reason to have to let anyone in just because they want to come here. The right to defend oneself comes from God and is an American constitutional right--for its citizens.

Rape culture in the West is a myth. Muslims are not Westerners.

Guns are made for killing. The second amendment only gives you the right to own guns if you are an active service member of a regulated militia.

A gun is a tool. Islam is an ideology. They're incomparable.

This. Having a gun doesn't make you want to kill people. Islam does.

This is the logic: citizens hold a Constitutional right to own personal firearms. Foreigners have no right to migrate here, and federal law permits the President to exclude any class of alien he deems detrimental to the national interest.

It's not difficult to grasp.

1/10 leaf, keep trying.

I don't want to ban all Muslims because a few are terrorists - I don't think anybody ACTUALLY feels that way. Its just an excuse.

I want to ban all Muslims because I don't want Islam and Islamic culture to spread.

Ha, cute. Everyone is in the militia when enemies come, retard. You wouldn't understand because of where you're from.

I always counter the gun banners with "instead of that, why not just ban freedom of speech and outlaw mosques?" After a few rounds of that line of thought, they usually STFU.

Guns don't kill people, muslims kill people

>few
alright ahmed

>9999
9 Quads of MOTHERFUCKING TRUTH

I actually am a part of a locally organized militia. Of course, it's not like antigunners would think I should be held to a different standard because I periodically go out in fatigues and 60 lbs of equipment with a bunch of redneck fucking white males to play pretend that the ebil government is trying to get us.

Fuck you;
this is probably a slide thread anyway.

Forgot to read the OP post. Sorry m8.

The canuck doesn't understand freedom, top kek

You do not have a constitutionally protected right to come to this country.

'Gun ownership' isn't a religious ideology.

Guns are the tool, Islam is the reason.

R A R E
A
R
E

Banning muslim immigration is moral because the government should not put the needs of outsiders above the needs of its constituents. Importing a criminal is an objective failure of the government to protect its people. It was completely avoidable
Meanwhile, guns play an important role in ensuring the safety of citizens and in keeping the government in check

if you interpret religion historically, you are the plague of this earth. the julian family of rome turned the story of christ into a literalist interpretation for the peasantry, and kept its metaphorical meaning out of site.

False equivalency

a)
A gun is a tool, Islam is an ideology

b)
A gun owner can (and would gladly) stop a rampant mass shooter
But muslims don't stop each others based on their faith

I literally had a coworker say tonight "If a person wants to relocate to a country they should be allowed to". I almost lost my shit. I replied "so you don't believe in national sovereignty" and another person said "so terrorists should be allowed to come in?" and she was all "You know I don't mean that". I almost showed my powerlevel

>A gun is a tool, Islam is an ideology
Islam is a tool used to indoctrinate retards and have them kill themselves and others for a "greater good"
These retards also happen to hate a lot of things for no good reason and rape and torture others for fun

criminals can get illegal guns bypassing all law

if theirs no Muslims period you wouldn't have illegal/bypass Muslims, its one of their Achilles heel that they HAVE to run their mouth about fucking Allah, they cannot even PRETEND to be christian because they think they are going to hell if they did