Now that the dust has settled can women be banned from directing?

Now that the dust has settled can women be banned from directing?

what an unremarkable face

Not the most innovative direction I'll admit, but still much more coherent and tolerable than Snyder, and not nearly as bland as Ayer.

As much as I like DCEU(& WW) I still agree with op on this one

Better than Russo Bros you fucking Disney faggot

>bbbbbbbut I hate marvel too
Sure thing sweetie

that's a beautiful turn of phrase

but WW was better than all the DC films so far. It was better than all the marvel films too with the exception of winter soldier and guardians 1. dont you dare try to argue that the childish avengers or iron man films come close to WW. DONT YOU DARE. so with all due respect what the fuck are you talking about

Looks like you haven't seen Wonder Woman yet.

Do yourself a favor and see it in your nearest kinoplex right now.

But Zack Snyder did 85% of Wonder Woman. He's just being gentleman by not admitting it.

We can ban all these fucking capeshit threads and everyone in them

His mommy told him he can go see only one Cape movie this summer and he chose Spider-man. He chose poorly.

I DOUBT JENKIN'S DID FUCK ALL TO MAKE THIS MOVIE!!! WB/DC WAS DESPERATE TO HIRE ANY WOMAN TO DIRECT AND SURE AS FUCK WASN'T GOING TO LET THAT HACK FUCK UP THEIR LAST SHOT AT MAKING A DECENT MOVIE!!!! ALSO, THE SJW'S AND FAMINAZI'S HAVE BEEN PROMOTING THIS TRASH SINCE DAY ONE AND YOU CAN'T TRUST ANY OF THE REVIEWS BECAUSE OF THEIR AGENDA!!!FACT!!!

I've seen it. Wasn't spectacular. My partner didn't much care for it either though she doesn't like cape movies anyways besides Deadpool. She's a feminist and hated the love interest stuff

Why?

Iron Man 1 is pretty good and well made
I liked GotG1 a lot but it's a poorly made flick
I liked it the same way I like cheapo 80s Star Wars rip off films .

>She's a feminist and hated the love interest stuff
Does feminism want women to become loveless monsters?

God of War was so fucking good, that scene when he is in the fire putting on the armour, so fucking good.

They want beta orbiters that they can use as personal bank accounts.

>tumlbr
the wont even try anymore

Nah. She just wanted a character who could kick ass and not be required to love someone just for the sake of it. It's odd. She's a feminist but also racist... she gets me man

>I liked it the same way I like cheapo 80s Star Wars rip off films
Same, that's why I liked it. I just wish it didn't end with a stupid dance off. not knowing the story or characters made the whole thing novel and fresh

as for iron man 1, the first half is ok but then it gets very meh. it's worse when watching it again. the avengers films have also aged very badly. man of steel on the other hand is going to mature like a fine wine. people will one day realise what a beautiful piece of cinematography it is

>all the DC films so far
>when Nolan's movies exists

Because GoG 2 was judged by how good the first one was. It was good but the quips were a bit too frequent. Wonder Woman on the other hand had lower expectations and an agenda behind it.

This thread is brought to you by:

The Marvel Pajeet Group - Mumbai Branch.

>It's odd. She's a feminist but also racist... she gets me man
It's not odd at all. The biggest biggots and racists currently are those fighting for social justice. They openly group everyone together by skin colour and make sweeping generalisations while at the same time blaming others for being racist. It is literal doublethink

SJW have been attack this movie since day one.

That explains the audience score and ratings being higher than iron man, those evil ess double u jays are at it again

Please clap.

>Stereotypes like aren't real and stuff. Nobody knows how they came to exist. Black comedians are all nazis.