youtu.be/I7tv9LyLKs8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

LET ME EAT UR ASS

silly American boys

Qt, makes me wish I wasn't subhuman

it's a guy though

Even better

great choice
also you can solve your subhuman problem by migrating to brit.
remember our jihad kara boga against wh*te

Im a half afghan half north paki mongrel, no immigration can solve that, but I do wish to jihad against the white menace

it's still better than nothing
first we must move to brit
then we must impregnate their wh*te woman and add them into our harem
in 100 year. Brit shall be caliphate inshallah!

shamefur self bump

GOD i want to kiss him

Who is he?

Louis Santos

I want her(him)

me too, i want to cuddle with her(him)

Moar Malay girls

best malay girl inkambing

wake up /asean/
mr lim wants you to wash his car this morning

Lim should wash his own car. Now I work for mr Han.

what did you receive on christmas?

btc dropped to 10k (sold few 1 btc for eth before buying few alt coin then sold it back when btc rebound at sunday)
love letter from lhdn

which is why i didnt appear at Sup Forums for almost a week

Return bags

Electric guitar

Are Malaysian girls attractive

I need answers because I might visit Malaysia in my Asia trip one day

take your late christmas kiss

NO

best bet chinese, malay are 50/50

malaysia is truly asia you can experience all of asia over there,no more need to travel anywhere else

goodnight asean
been trading straight for 24 hours now

ok

Yes Malaysia is beautifully diverse, they have Chinese, Malay and Indian culture over there, and some indegenous groups in the eastern part. And breathtaking nature on top of that

flu

rough manface, get malaysian boy instead

How do I get that physique?

eat soy

ogah ngentot gan

pengen ngentot gan

good morning fellas
at work right now
15 minutes break while files are transferring

Fuck off normie. I hope you die from heart attack on your chair

t. Hartono Suprapto

t. Juan Hernandez Domingues

t. Chan Ong

her virginity

Is she(he) ever come here or what ?

200 thousand rupiah. about 17$

Visit viet. It has best girls around here

Tell me about jeepneys and jeepney drivers
Why is the govt so angry?

The gov basically wants them to loan 2m from the gov for the """new e-jeeps""

of course not everyone is going to do that and they are angry cause no more jobs
so I guess its drug selling and street crime time

>The gov basically wants them to loan 2m from the gov for the """new e-jeeps""
Who can I blame for this? Is this Duterte's doing?

Test post from pldt in Manila

i had a dream last night i ate pussy and it tasted do bad

Jeepney needs to be removed in the capital

e-jeeps like pic related are very fucking rare like i saw once a year

there's actually no official contract yet on which ""e-Jeep"" they will use

I think this is just a complete waste of money just remove it completely and face the backlash

Just how liberal is Philipinnes. I know there's a lot of prostitutes and sex tourism, but also that it is rabidly Christian. What views do the average people have of romance and sex?

its like india without the gang rape

So everyone is basically a virgin?

Unless its expats plus no divorce law.

yes to chinese girls and girl(boy). 10/10, take them back home as well. for free. free replacement in case you don't like the girl, girl(boy) and returns will not be entertained because we will suggest you to harvest them instead of wasting your money to return it.

are we going for safari ride?

>Romance, Sex
schizophrenic, religious self rightouness towards girls yet seen as a triumph for boys. There's a disconnect there and it actually breeds more promiscuity
All in all generally discouraged until they already graduate and earns enough money to feed their child.

Prostituion is seen as a taboo like people won't hire you if they find out you did or do that.
And sex tourism and having a relationship with a foreigner is seen as someone who has given up on life.

Depends where you live and what kind of people you associate with really. Having a relationship with a foreigner isn't nearly as looked down upon as having ridden on the back of a motorcycle into every Victoria Court and Sogo location in your immediate area.

HODL GUYS
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODL
DO
NOT
SALE

Yeah, to Double Barrel Safari in Abu Sayyaf land.
Free complementary tawas.

At least no one tells them in front of their foreigner face.
Lel, we are not as friendly and open as one might think and usually as long as its rich and takes care of the family they are okay with it once the gibs me dat money stops their true feelings emerage

It means boys here loose their virginty earlier than girls
manilastandard.net/mobile/article/183398

Only if the girl isn't from a poor family. That might seem counter intuitive but that's how it works. Poor Filipinos don't give the slightest hint of a fuck. If the family is at least middle class and her parents have at least some college education hoy you better be giving her lots of money otherwise why are you with poreigner?

>/biz/let
most /biz/ do that mistake, spaghetti hand that will offload everything even with small dips
giving a sound advice, if the coin you're investing drops value HODL, if it's a shitcoin that you bought from pump and dump its better to offload it and buy other coin.
Made almost $200 from BAT pump and dump after mcafee twitter account got hacked again earlier in the morning.

Can I feed the animales?

They don't if the foreigner gibs them that
Either way flips laugh at them behind their backs especially if its a fat old Pedo looking guy

zitto animale
-feeds-

Cost extra 130million

Hey user,study for your exams/finish your projects that's due after new year

what a scam! I don't like this safari ride! I'm out.

Fat old pedo looking guy is a universal thing though. There are few people on this earth that will find such a thing acceptable. On the other hand if it's a 10/10 foreign guy who looks like he could be a movie star there probably won't be a whole lot of shit talked about that. Unless perhaps the girl is hideous, that's worthy of jokes.

Most foreign guys that come here are super sleazy. A lot of them deserve to be repeatedly stabbed and dumped into a ditch like they do to them when they fuck up in Thailand. Most people here are pretty beta though. I've witnessed all kinds of bad behavior and nobody ever does anything about it.

A flip girl is automaticaly seen as a prostitute if she is with a foreigner,
No matter which class or what race

Even with celebs, Like Ruffa and Illmaz
They say her mom pimped her out to this Turkish mafia.

>lhdn reminded me again to pay my income tax under lain-lain since it's btc even though cryptocurrency isnt under tax law for now
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PENGEN 911 BANGUNAN LHDN
i already graduate and quit my job to enjoy neet time

youtu.be/I7tv9LyLKs8

What does she want to be part native American and part black for? Are Filipinos not oppressed enough for her?

>10/10 foreign guy who looks like he could be a movie star
We never get those, they will still think the girl is sleazy with digging intentons even if they are well enough.
The drug dealing accusation is there now aswell recently

Admit it /asean/
this was you
now your dingy dongy is a plastic pipe

Yeah and that's why my korean jagiya is a top rated show. Because every girl in this country dreams of being a prostitute.

I know you're really hardcore about the "don't steal our women" stuff because you're a bit insecure but think about the subtle implications of what you are saying.

want to gmail chat again? I don't want to do school work yet

care to translate?

She lives in the USA

>chrome
pleb

its too comfy here

doctor charged in the court, accidental cut the boy peepee during circumcision

slowly changing to mozilla, still need time. Also, cant find 4chanx at mozilla

still sounds crazy to me
>I'm a minority race which gives me diversity points
>but not enough diversity points I want to be ALL the minorities
also she sounds British?

Carelessly chopped off the boy's peepee during circumcision, the doctor sued.

>korean jagiya
What is that?
It seems targeted towards girls and don't think that's indicative of our perception.
I'm not hardcore about it
I'm just telling it like it is they are usually seen as prostitutes and low class regardless of their status in life

>Mozilla
still pleb

just notice the boy in e,g pic wears jdt jersey
JOHOR BTFO RIGHT GUYS

How bad is crime in the Philipines? Has Duterte had any effect on it or is he just a big meme?

That shit about his wanting to be first in line to rape a nun, how was that received in the country?

Tell me something about the insuregencies going on in the country. I know that there is an Islamist group and Communist group, care to give details?

>having ridden on the back of a motorcycle into every Victoria Court and Sogo location in your immediate area
What?

I think only insecure males and jealous ugly females dedicate that much time to thinking about it. Can chalk that up to typical pinoy crab mentality. Everyone who has ever talked shit about me here had much worse problems of their own that they would need to hide by bringing up someone else's. I am going from strength to strength and they are stuck right where they are.

It's a local drama about some Kdrama fan who wants to go meet her favorite Korean actor or whatever, and the two of them get in a relationship or something.

I don't really know what happens in it, I've never seen it.

kekkkk

Dude, seriously, stop feeding the guy. I get you're some autistic white dude, but when some faggot attempts you bait you, you ignore him. You have used Sup Forums before, yeah?

Hourly rate hotels where you can take a girl to fuck. They have discreet entrances where you can drive in with your motorcycle and park inside and people can't see. They have provincial locations but it's mostly concentrated in Metro Manila.

Crime still pretty much the same
They say drug user or drug dealers actually increased.

Insurgency cumulated in Marawi so far the aftermath is being dealth with

I like to play the long game when it comes to trolling. They say you can't troll a troll but I've had him accusing countless people of being me in these last few days. It's really amusing.

What are your heights, /asean/? Are you taller or shorter than the average?

Super tall

Why I'm I insecure I'm actually honest about our situation.
We do attract the sleazy kind and some of the girls here are not innocent angles as well.
Its a stigma that I don't think will go away unless we do something radical about sex tourism and prostitution even to an online level.
Its sad but it is what it is