School children all across America are terrified that their parents will be sent back to their home country

School children all across America are terrified that their parents will be sent back to their home country.

How can anyone support Trump when he puts this much fear in the hearts of children.

if you are illegally here you have to go back, sorry pablo thats how laws work, if laws weren't enforced we'd just purge the liberals and not have this problem
>sage b/c obv shill thread

OH BOY I SURE LOVE BEING LEFTIST, I GET TO VIRTUE SIGNAL AND PAD MY EGO

Indoctrinated useful idiots should be shot.

tell him to not be afraid because his going to mexico with her mommy

>parents here illegally

Just how much crime could you get past these people by putting a crying child between them and the criminal

They have to go back

Good. I hope the kids go back with them. Birthright citizenship was a mistake.

...wow all of his students have one dad?

Kek

These kids don't have to feel sad, we'd be more than happy to send them back to Mexico with their parents

they should be afraid

>hope you speak Mexican, paco
>nothing personnell, kid

good illegal actions are punished.you dont come here illegally and expect to stay

>things that didnt happen

no need to split up families. Send the whole family back

inb4 anchor babies are citizens. No.

Should have considered the consequences before committing crimes

better than supporting those who use children as political tools

>My students told me not to vote for Trump because he's gonna send their dad back to Mexico

What, the whole class only has a single father?

Teachers are scared to death for their students. No wonder most teachers support Hillary.

You should be deported for trying to keep criminals from their just punishment.

not unlikely, idk if you've ever seen em but the wetbacks breed like cock roaches!