What the fuck happened to this board? It used to be that I could come here and discuss new...

What the fuck happened to this board? It used to be that I could come here and discuss new, well-known cartoons and shit on TTG, now every thread is just some autist dumping a shitty comic or spazzing out about Zootopia.

Fucking TTG hate thread.

no reason to hate teen titans go.

It isn't for us user.

Fuck off Enter I know it's you

post about stuff you like, user, not stuff you hate. besides which, ttg is mediocre, not terrible. have some tea, you seem stressed.

Nah, Teen Titans Go is a good show.

Why do people like TTG again? It's literally just a bunch of shitty pop culture references thrown together

I never said I like it I just want Enter to fuck off

It's been like 3 years and I still hate it.

OP knows what's up. Fuck this show.

It was Enter, he would have been saying how it "raped muh childhood" and brought up MLP as a pinnacle of artistic achievement in animation

Fuck off OP, you have autism and so does the entire TT fanbase.

TT Go is whatever but I fully love and support it, I even buy merch, just because you fucking autistic faggots deserve to be burned

>supporting a show you hate just to piss off people

Wow.

You're cancer. Fuck off.

>shitting on storytimes

Fucking YOU hate thread

The reason why there are no hate threads is because only TTG apologists still bother posting

It's way too late to be angry at this show

My honest opinion is that TTG has good episodes here and there, but most are shit. It started off a bit stronger than it is now, but maybe it could also be that I've just gotten tired of its existence. It would be nice if the Titans on the show actually did more crimefighting, but you can't even really think of them as heroes with more than half of the stupid shit they do.

IT NOT MUH TITANS

>some autist dumping a shitty comic
>makes a shit thread to shit on the people who storytime comics for us
This is not the right board for you, try Sup Forums.

>some autist dumping a shitty comic

Read-alongs are the fucking bread-and-butter of this board

We were also able to talk about cartoon reviewers for like two threads until understandably getting canned after the third one but that's not the case anymore either.

>>over 150 threads at any one time.
>>spazzing out over a handful of threads about things user doesn't like.
Make your own bloody post.

FTFY

I used to spend hours here but now I come here, spend five minutes hiding every Sup Forums, big two, and general thread i don't care about and then wonder why I'm here still when I leave five minutes later when I've browsed the dozen threads that interest me

bump

why?

Is he still making videos?

Because he's OP, you really think someone else would bump such a stupid thread?

Besides, even if people hate TTGo (which can happen, no one can't actually deny it), it's unfortunately a show with some good and somw funny episodes.

Also, it's now easier to hate on nuPPG, which also has more justifications for tje hate.