Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI
therealhebrewisraelites.com
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
youtube.com/watch?v=noFwrMOF2lI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Ethiopian diet
>dirt and maggots

If they eat the dirt, how do they build there houses?

i've come to the conclusion that you guys are making these just to fuck with me

Out of their shit of course

>#EthopianDiet
so fasting heightens your senses?

It's not as funny when you're the one who made the image

Legit mud hut

maybe hunger and desperation does?

I didn't make it, I found it on an afrocentric instagram

i don't think i can handle the internet anymore

Today I was watching a shitty wedding TV show with my girlfriend, and it was two nigs getting married, and they wanted the wedding to be themed after african kang and kween.

I tried hard not to drop any truth bombs, but I'm sure my girlfriend thinks I'm a bit racist now.

Many whites (and blacks) believe in talking animals, people living inside whales (ok, big fish) and dudes living over 900 years. Blacks have a supremely huge inferiority complex. Let the dindus have their fantasy life being descendants of kangs.

how'd they get caught?

You can still easily hear and smell them 3.5 miles away.

this is satire right?

>Ethiopian diet
>starvation

WE WUZ SUPERMEN N SHIEEET

How does that even begin to make sense?

Or is it supposed to be so confusing that the niggers would just nod and repeat?

Fun fact: The Egyptian leaders like King Tut were actually nephilim(human/fallen angel hybrids)

sauce, check out them likes
>supremeness
>not a word
>still litteraly racist

WokeMuhPeeple

WE WUZ KINGZ AND SHIEET!

kek. I'm pretty sure this is actually a Sup Forums user who makes these as satire. He posted on here before, about the facebook account with all the shit about beethoven being a nigger, shakespeare being illiterate etc.

>roman empire spanned many different regions leading to some people under the banner of the roman empire being nonwhite
"hurr durr all romans were non white"
makes sense

>niggers would just nod and repeat?

That's what they do. And since it's "wrong" to step in correct them no one challenges them on this bs, so they start to take it as fact.

>Awaken my people
Okay this is clearly fake

really makes u think

sorry blacks for taking away your pyramids and telepathy. we had to do it for esau.

>negus
God if nigger wasn't bad enough already.
WE WUZ NEGUSS AND SHIT
Sounds like a deadly seagull.

That's because Tut's parents were siblings. I shit you not.

>Mer-ka-ba
>A vehicle that allows people to ascend or decend between worlds.

Maximum keks

youtube.com/watch?v=CkaX6tyq9pI

if already convinced myself people like us on Sup Forums create all these and pass it around knowing niggers are about 10 IQ points higher than a chimp and will eat all this shit up

Awaken my masters!

Here is the source for many of these new negro revisionist beliefs:

therealhebrewisraelites.com

beat me to it, couldn't find the original so i had to remake this

Underrated

My fucking sides can be found in the picture this negus posted

But why would the space aliens that built the pyramids allow the Egyptians to be enslaved for 1000 years? Just doesn't make sense.

Das rite. U crackas b cryin n shiet.

thats what i thought lol. like "sooo how'd complete population replacement occur again?"
So is it satire or delusional POCs?

I feel for you burgerbros.

Having an expanding black social and economical tumor must be hard. We have our own few as well.

They are a group who as far as I have found from quick research answer to "The Elders"

>Aliens wouldn't objectively access the taxonomic value of humans and decide how to utilize us
wew

>Whites enslaved them
>Not other blacks
>Not Muslims

Whites bought them, yeah, but they weren't the ones who enslaved them

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

The guy who wrote the main page believes himself to be a true hebrew israelite prophet

sadly they are real

No you started as trash, the losers of tribal warfare, that your brothers and sisters sold to jews

A-are they following some sort of protocols?

>Have superhuman senses
>Still get captured and enslaved
lmao

>nephilim
Nephilim were giants nigger.

Some kind of protocols written by the folks who murdered Jesus perhaps?

ok heres 1 more version so you guys can btfo people who say tut waz black, thay can have him

OMG the level of delusion on this fucking accout is surreal, i'm keking my ass off, and there's a bunch of American niggers who eat up every single fucking world
I'm currently at the post where they claim europeans didn't know how to bathe until the moorish people came and thought them, Jesus Christ(aka Jamal Christus) the comment are beyond anything i've ever seen

I laugh every time I see some nig I went to high school with share shit like this I unironically. One guy in particular who was on the wrestling team with me. All into the BLM shit and the WE WUZ stuff. I've had lots of keks thanks to Oscar.

>Black people were enslaved for over 1000 yesrs
>Over 400 in America
>Over 400
>Slavery abolished in 1865
>The entire continent discovered in 1492
>First American colony established in 1607
>OVER 400 years
>Black people were enslaved for OVER 142 years longer than any white man lived in America

youtube.com/watch?v=noFwrMOF2lI

WE STONEHENGE NOW

awaken my masters

Awaken my masters.

Awaken my masters

>feminine hips
High test

is that Uma Thurman in blackface?

>putting books on the floor
>not actually reading them

ugh

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

Well, I wouldn't read a book written in a language I don't speak either.

Poe's Law and all that

I'm not sure what to think of this.

Their history is laughable, but

>Black lands for blacks
>Arab slave trade
>Good night Semetic religions side

Are all hard and needed red pills for a lot of nigs to swallow.

Oh shit I haven't read about spirit science in ages!!

Toppest of keks thanks for reminding me of this shit!

Wait until you get to the space jews.

>i worked out today so I got to do this

Awaken my masters

Is that a black-skinned Mozart?

That's the real Neil Armstrong, friend

I just realized this was satire and I actually mistook the monkey for a nigger baby.

>See 3.5miles

But that's over the Horizon you flat earther

Nig Armstrong

That Monkey made me fucking lose it.

does anybody got the pic with a dindu looking at a pharaoh?

DUYDE YOIU KNOW I WANT TO SUCKAFUCK THEM BLACK NEEGRESSES

AWW YEE

Ethiopians, unlike west African nigger slave descendants, actually have cuisine.

Ethiopians weren't enslaved or conquered, and they are genetically diverse and unique from West African niggers.

The confusion regarding this matter arises from the fact that West African niggers are subhuman retards that have never built any monument to their existence and so they have nothing better than to try and ride on the shoulders of what East African Arab/Negro hybrids created.

Understand that Ethiopians are still not great, but they are better than any West African ever was.

AWAKEN MY MASTERS

MEZAMETAMAE, WAGA ARUJITACHI YO!

Music was invented in 1910,btw

>tfw no ferengi coons

Ethiopia

Almost all Negro's in the US who are descendants of slaves are from West Africa
The slaves brought to the New World were brought the fastest, most profitable way, from East Africa to S. America, the Caribbean and N America
If you are a Negro in the US your bloodline is from the Ivory or Gold Coast and everyone of those DNA sites confirms this

Just a reminder, the first Negro slaves arrived in N America in 1619, brought by Dutch traders
Between 1619 and 1801, when the Thomas Jefferson outlawed the further import of Negro Slaves, 450,000 Negro's were brought at slaves
So the current population of Negro's in the US, 35 million are the descendants of less the half a million original slaves
Slaves in Africa, slaves in the colonies, welfare slaves today, the American Negro is the product of 400 years of the very bottom of the genetic barrel

Ethiopia, they wish

So niggers are just chuunis.

also aren’t ethiopians caucasian?