Hiroyuki allowed one meta thread per board, so here we go:

Hiroyuki allowed one meta thread per board, so here we go:

At this point why don't we just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums ?

Sup Forums has already established a massive fifth column and they are continously shitting this board and making discussions on movies/ Tv shows impossible.
The majority of posts at this point is about
>muh shitskins
>muh SJW
>muh libtards comedians

every rational somewhat normal person who just enjoyed discussing film and television left long ago and got replaced with the dregs of humanity that came here with the r/thedonald to Sup Forums exodus of 2016. they got bored of that place and they decided to ruin every other board on this site.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because nothing would happen, nothing can change anymore. People already come here under the impression that Sup Forums, and every single board it hosts, is purely for shitposting.
New boards, merging existing boards or anything else would lead to nothing.

I only come here to see how people react to new films.
But now Sup Forums is full of viral marketing, so it really became useless.

Migrate to and never return.

Why would I do that?

Pathetic

You have a good point. /lgbt/ isn't a designated safe place either. Welp!

Sup Forumsack here.
I just come here because I want to discuss about movies and television and reflect with you guys about politics affecting some of them.
Sup Forums is about analyzing soft power and endoctrination through culture. I'm glad we can have productive discussions with you cucks.

BAN EVERYHTHING

EVERYHTHING

She was implying that you are a faggot

>Opinions I don't like are Sup Forums

Kys yourself fagboy

Nah the ones you complain about shitting this board up have been here years before you ever were faggot

>user tells me to go back to Sup Forums
>go to Sup Forums to see what it's like
>it's shit

>hahahaha no fuck you, you are a fag!
"""Funny""" comeback

archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/image/p28RKOir55zDAVbhSbJV_w/

Maybe you should try going back to Red.dit.

Seriously. You have to many pc platforms to discuss your cuckoldry

>mods delete my older funny meta thread
>let that unfunny faggot (OP)

I absolutely don't have a problem with dissenting opinions.
You have reading comprehension problems

There's nothing wrong with racism. It's rational and moral that when start defending themselves at a time when their countries are being irreversibly obliterated by way of mass migration of non-whites.

To be a white nationalist is merely to be a person who keeps their eyes open instead of shut.

There has always been political stuff since I can remember it did however only get worse since Trump became pres. This is all thanks to Sup Forums who brought a shit load of people over from T_D and other parts of the internet who made them think that the whole of Sup Forums is all about sucking trump's dick.

Projecting much ?

*That whites start defending

Thats stupid

However I do think we need a new board for e-celeb content

Its a video medium but talking about Youtube content gets you banned or thread deleted 50% of the time here, depending on the mod

Which really makes no sense when Netflix show discussion is allowed sense thats not TV either

Damn he's T H I C C

Netflix is just tv delivered through the internet. YouTube is vlogs and friend simulators.

The mods who decide what content is and isn't allowed on Sup Forums are directly financially profiting from allowing Sup Forums shitposting.

Nothing about Sup Forums will change until the mods change.

Why are RLM threads allowed then
while TGWTG threads arent?

and what about Youtube Red which are TV shows also?

and whether you like it or not , Youtube videos influence our culture more than movies now, there needs to be a place to discuss them. Either allow it here or make a new board

t. Triggered libtard

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Many just come here to discuss movies, tv, and to tax post.

#notall/pol/ #bigguyforall

This!!1
Based black guy, fellow pedes
Praise le kek

Fuck off nu/pol/
Sup Forums is a nazi board

>posting on Sup Forums and Sup Forums is an instant ban from all other boards

there, Sup Forums is fixed

That won't stop hollywood from advertising through rage and hysteria. You're blaming the wrong people.

If we have to put up with capeshit sliding every other discussion and clogging up the catalog, you can put up with Sup Forums, reddit.

This has to be the worst rationalization for anything I've ever heard.

thedonald and Sup Forums are completely different communities.
Sup Forums is whole milk, thedonald is skim.

Very ironic choice of image to attach to your post. I've always found it funny whenever someone posts that pic, it just shows that they can't handle a different opinion without mentally lumping it with some oppressive invisible not-me boogeyman.

Why?

>established a massive fifth column
You must be fucking delusional.
You should be more concerned about the pedo faggots.

b-but muh board culture

>there, Sup Forums is dead
fify

>even remotely mention the politics and social issues a TV show has decided to focus on
>"wow you fucking Sup Forumsacks are so easily triggered"

>remotely

>Sup Forums is about analyzing soft power and endoctrination through culture

You fucking Jew, did you steal that from Adorno?

And no, Sup Forums is not about Sup Forumsitical analysis of media, it's about suspension of disbelief and benchmarks for entertainment. Eat shit, die in a fire.

>he thinks everyone that expresses an opinion that isn't sanctioned by the DNC is Sup Forums

Enjoy continuing to lose elections and influence over normal people that think you faggots are insane.

Daily reminder that Sup Forums is a colony of Sup Forums

Are you going to pretend nothing has changed in the past year or so? This fucking board has been taken over and you know it.

>it's an "Everything I dislike is due to Sup Forums -- much like how everything neo-Nazis dislike is due to ZOG" episode

Another re-run?

I'm going to spam a bunch of Sup Forums threads now, good job OP

That'd be dandy

> At this point why don't we just merge Sup Forums and Sup Forums ?

You don't realize it's already done because your an newfag

>everyone that has a different view than me is a neonazi from Sup Forums
I'm sorry, but you're going to just have to accept that not everyone has the same opinions as you. It's not even that fucking bad, most of it's just bait to get either you riled up, or get them riled up.

Unironically this

You are literally crying in every thread about Sup Forums 18 hours a day every day of the week.

Go outside once in awhile, you aren't changing anyones minds you fucking keyboard warrior.

what the fuck are you talking about?
I'm not even American

Its not the opinions, its just the constant colbert, bill nye and other barely related to/tv/ threads that are filled with political discussion.

ITT: alt-right pussies who cry about literally everything

Yeah it's been taken over by Sup Forums faggots talking about movies for children

>being this much of a faggot

Fuck off Sup Forumstard.

Stop replying to them. Everyone gets so assblasted when someone posts an obvious bait.

Like this. This is obvious bait.
Obviously meant to get as (you)s as possible.

Read the thread you fucking roody-poo.

The only thing that would fix Sup Forums is to ban anyone for shitposting. Make it a big message so everyone knows the new rule and ban anyone who thinks it's a bluff.

Get over it, you can hide threads you fucking faggot.

Other people enjoy it, you don't own the place.

I hope you realize the irony of these posts, alt right

Go to reddit if you don't enjoy shitposting. goddamn mong.

We might as well just shut down the entire fucking website.

kill all cumskins

>normal person
>Sup Forums

... hmmm

>tv shows and personalities are barely related to tv
What did xe mean by this?

This needs to be said more often.

I shitpost all the time. I don't even get banned because the mods don't care. That's what Sup Forums has devolved to. There's nothing else to do on Sup Forums

Nigger

>falling for such an obvious bait

It's shit to you because you're incapable of discerning the quality amongst the quantity. Sup Forums is brash but always proven right.

hownew.ru

*** Notice to Mods - Request Sticky ***

Bro's listen up. I have been lurking around for a good few months and it has dawned on me that we have all been missing out on a golden opportunity. Due to the mischievous nature of the anons that frequent this board, it seems that collectively, we could form one of the Internets, even the worlds, biggest organized pranking clans.

Think about it. Think about the sheer numbers that come where and how we can utilize these members to participate in some epic pranks.

It is because of this, I have formed the official group and set up a website that I hope to affiliate with Sup Forums. ( Moot if you are reading, contact me via website, we'll sort something out )
The website is named after our official group name..

theumadbrahcrew.co.uk

Come and sign up and and be part of the biggest pranking network on the planet.

I am JoshyD and I am the leader. Come and say hello and be part of......

The Umad Brah Crew

Lets do this!!!

You say that like it's a bad thing. I haven't gotten anything out of this site in years. It's mostly just a time killer.

>le alt-right le pusy le cry le about le literally le everything

>new rule

keep Sup Forums in Sup Forums is a global rule and has been for a decade.

-delete Sup Forums
-permanban alt-reich pissbabies
-greatly expand the word filter
-+1/-1 on posts
-enough -1 on a post and they're timed out
-relax the criteria on becoming a mod
-hire more mods

they're you go, 99% of not just Sup Forums ,but every board's problems gone

And you can tell it works SO WELL.

>no Sup Forums

90% of newfags come through Sup Forums and not Sup Forums

faggot

>posting this shit again
Political discussions belong on Sup Forums.
Muh stronk women/smart niggers etc. threads belong on /r9k/.
Cunnyposting belongs to /l/.

Yeah, whiny faggots like you from reddit showed up

Wow somebody was triggered enough to make that image.
They must have been pretty E D G Y

>don't enforce rules
>entire site turns into a shithole

who could've known???

poop

you have to go back

this
i basically agree with almost everything on Sup Forums but i don't go there because it's filled with edgy teens trying to be politically subversive.

Literally describing reddit. Also,

>pissbabies

Go back to tumblr.

See, the faggots who oppose Sup Forums are literally advocating for a reddit-esque upboat downboat system. Next thing you know they'll ask for the word nigger to be banned

>implying Sup Forums isn't the most reddit board on Sup Forums
Hello, the_donald.

>ITT: Sup Forumsfags try to convince that they aren't newfags or redditors

Keep embarrassing yourselves.

>See, the faggots who oppose Sup Forums are literally advocating for a reddit-esque upboat downboat system
No, just that one faggot you're replying to.

>/lit/
>social justice warriors

r/the_donald stays in Sup Forums, people like you who whine about le racism and sexism, which has been prevalent since 2006 when the board was created however, do not

Why do you filthy r*ddit kuffir persecute me so?

greetings, new friend :)