Suck my cock Bats you fetishist fuck, suck it like Batgirl did!

>Suck my cock Bats you fetishist fuck, suck it like Batgirl did!

wtf DC

>Snyder letting a woman touch Joker's cock

I don't think so, user

this

snyder's joker is 100% cockslut for batman

Did people ever like faceless Joker?

It's a phase
Like greasers and punk rock and those trumpet jeans

Gangster = can be scary in real life
Ghost = supposedly scary material
Wait a minute, how about gangster ghost?

>Unzips trousers
>Penis is skinned and foreskin held on with sutures just like his face

no

For some reason casuals loved him. Just the other day I was talking to a coworker about comics and he brought it up as one of the coolest things he'd heard about.

Joker going full crazy sounds like an entertaining idea but everything revolving around the story (Joker got into the batcave early on, bruce revealed himself to him, the face decomposing as he wears it, Joker suddenly super competent and able to kill a building of cops by himself and even kidnap every member of the batfam) were all too huge of leaps.

It should have been an edgy elseworld tale.

alfred was one of the three jokers the whole time!

I liked the idea of a slasher Joker, but the execution was meh. It was Snyder trying to gobble up as much of Morrison's ideas as he could while still keeping his own interpretation.
Snyder could've written a good horror/supernatural themed Batman, but he had to go for those big destruction moments and weird Gotham rituals and how they had something to do with card games.

Wouldn't your face muscles get fucked up from bare exposure? I'm not a medical expert by any means, but I'm sure as hell that not having your face on your head would be troublesome.

Capullo and Gleason made it work.

There Batman, He is even inviting you. The Absolute MadMan!

Joker has always been pretty competent. He used to be able to fistfight Batman long enough for his gimmicks to go off.

if he's inviting batman then it can't be rape, gordon. why are you excited?

>suck it like Batgirl did!
don't you talk about my waifu like that, OP.

it's not rape since he enthusiastically consented

Yes, he would have terrible infections, with some luck he would get scar tissue all over it otherwise he would die.

bump

Yes

>implying batman wouldn't be even more turned on by this like the degenerate he is

I did, I know it's not a popular opinion, but it's mine.

> tales_from_the_hood.webm

I couldn't find a good link, so I'm just gonna post this Gangster/Samurai with reference to a Ghost in a half-assed attempt to be relevant.

Sorry, but you forced me to share this.

>that pic

D E L E T E

T
H
I
S

user, it was out of love.

It's the lack of consistency he's talking about. Joker flies completely off the handle for real and then suddenly turns into an incredibly competent mastermind. It was too much suspension of disbelief, even for Joker.

Damn, real nigga hours is starting early today isn't it?

Now to wait for my ban.

Do you think God stays in heaven because he is afraid of what he has made?

Yall know you can just regrow your foreskin with weights and cream right?

Wait, you can?

But user, it's like taking their virginity in another way.

yeah it takes sometime but yeah.

Batman, I received some intel from a...Mr Knight, and I think he's onto something.

You have to rip the Joker's nipples off.

I did

How the fuck do you know that?

Is the Joker so devisive because of how many interpretations there are? He has been a comic relief character, a slasher, a mobster, and an anarchist. Ever version of him has different motivations and style. And it's natural that people would become attached to one above others.

Basically what I'm asking is the Joker the ultimate >not Muh character?

Maybe dc is on to something with the three joker thing.