Why did he do it?

Why did he do it?

His wife needed money and she didn't want him around anymore.

he was a middle aged man acting like a teenage girl on the youtube and he spent all of his money to pay his rent or something

why don't these people have a real job AND do youtube as a side business??? once you get the editing down it must only take a few hours to actually make a video

too bad, his youtube stuff was actually informational instead of just an autistic idiot screaming at a camera

>why don't these people have a real job AND do youtube as a side business???

Because that would require effort. Also, I never did this shit so I don't know, but I imagine you can't really make money from it AND hold a full-time job without taxes fucking you in the ass. Which doesn't prevent them from getting paid through donations or nowadays Patreon, but still.

You are just retarded. These people earn far more from youtube then you will ever make in your shitty job.

A TGWTG contributor committed suicide today. Sources close to the investigation say the reason: He's a TGWTG contributor.

Yeah, but that's a short-term way of looking at it. You have to pay so much out of your pocket for shit like 401k, medical insurance, etc that your employer would otherwise contribute to or cover completely.

>tfw, even after killing himself, this guy might be too irrelevant for Mister Metokur's series
Kinda sad.

Because he was actually a good contributor and only controversy is that he committed suicide. It's kinda like how, for example, I imagine Iron Liz will only get mentioned because of his/her association with Linkara. I mean, not even being a tranny makes you special on TGWTG anymore.

Too ugly to live.

JesuOtaku wouldn't either because the only thing she did anybody cared about was her Digimon reviews.

JesuOtaku should give Jim enough material for at leats 10 minutes, she and JewWario might be part of a compillation video for all the literally whos of Channel Awesome. I think Todd might be part of Lindsay's video.

He killed himself. I think it's okay for Jim to lay off him.

People care about Digimon reviews?

That faggot bullied a mentally unstable person. No morals.

He was a poor ugly loser. He did the right thing.

Yeah how old was this guy? Seems obvious someone at his age would end living like this.

Got redpilled and realized (((his people))) are a menace to society.

It's just another job, man. You can get paid just as well or better doing plenty of other things. I don't know why you think every youtuber is rich when this guy killed himself broke.

Hi Douge/Spoony/Motherfucker Mike

He was part of ThatGuywithTheGlasses. I too would've blown my brains out.

looking back at his videos it seemed obvious he was gonna off himself or have some kind break down.

He was a dumpy middle aged man with a japanese obsession. His cartoon avatar was a buff young version of himself
he was clearly trying to escape from his life.

Still...he should have had a normal job and did his youtube stuff separately.

wasn't the issue that he raised some money on kikestarter (for some project) but then spent it on rent and couldn't pay it back?

Didn't he fucked one of his fangirls behind his wife's back?

Yeah he could have easily worked. I wonder if he tried looking for jobs before he put a fucking bullet in his head?

> I mean, not even being a tranny makes you special on TGWTG anymore.

That's because they're dime a dozen on the website, from the top of my head I can think to at least three: Iron Liz, JO, and Colin Mochrie's fucking son/beautiful daughter

If i recall he mentions doing a job for someone (computer related I think) and then not getting paid for it.

not sure what his real career was before YouTube.
I assume computer

He couldn't handle his middle-life crisis. His entire life was about being a nerd.

iirc, before he made videos he worked in a card store. I can easily see it being hard to face the fact that all you have to show off your life is the amount of pop-culture you have absorbed

He worked in some nerdy shops at some point if i remember correctly

probably not a great long term career. Working in a shop is something teens and retired people do.

He had a "GAME" room filled with imports so he must have had some money anyway.

That's why I think in the end he was a dumbass with arrested development, sadly. He had every opportunity to very slightly adjust his lifestyle or income, that likely wouldn't even have had to intrude on his rampant hobbyism. I get the feeling he wasn't really great making adult decisions and found himself unable to overcome a basic life hurdle.

Unless there's an extra element we don't know about.

I liked her reviews of Miyazaki movies, learned a lot of fun trivia from them. Especially about the differences in dub vs sub for them.

As much as I hate channel awesome types I fucking hate this retarded mentality I see posted in every e celeb thread.

> WHY DON'T YOU GET A REAL JOB!

What the fuck is a "real" job? If you get paid to do something with your time how is it not a real job?

> EDITING MUST ONLY TAKE A FEW HOURS. HOW HARD CAN IT BE?

Could you make it any more obvious that you never done anything creative in you're life let alone edited anything ever.

real question is, why didn't he do it sooner?