Would you ever fuck a black girl who hates white people?

would you ever fuck a black girl who hates white people?

I wouldn't fuck a black girl period.

Only if she gets an std test right before. I aint trying to get herpies m8

Yeah because i hate black people
so we're equal.

if she had an afro like that i would

Generally speaking, it's a fetish of mine to hatefuck an extremely left wing feminist

Hate fucks are the best fucks. I'll bet if you pinned her down she would cream all over your dick.

Yes. As long as shes not a feminist.

My gf is black but she only dates white guys

why would she fuck me if she hates me?

theres so many things an std test cant detect unless the person being tested has been infected for several months

This.

yes, i'd probably even marry her

t. sandnigger

I'd make my dick dissaper in that cunt if you know what I mean

I don't follow

No because I don't want to get fucking syphilis.

But then she would hate me, how can I hold her hands, have sex in the missionary position with the purpose of procreation and watch chinese animated propaganda after?

>br.
>white.

Sure, I'd tenderly fuck the racism out of her

Then I'd adopt a white child.

I've fucked two

One was just passed the bar and was just looking for someone to fuck.
A+ Sex

The other was half black and into some really stupid sexual fetishes, BDSM, called me Daddy, wanted to have her own girlfriend, wanted me to have her kept basically just for sex.
Overall B-

I did, it was on a deployment I couldnt stand her she was a super nigger but hot, liked me though I did some nasty stuff to her and would call her a dumb nigger while fucking her

I would.
T white male

Makes you think.

Masochism?
Low self esteem?

Just look at the SJWs on Tumblr or Twitter, they love that "BWC" for some strange reason.

I wouldn't even fuck a black girl who hated black people.

black women who hate white people are more likely to fuck white men though... its weird

you wouldn't fuck donald trump's black spokesperson?

I've never really met black women who hates white people here in Denmark. (met plenty of sandniggers who do but blacks here are generally a lot more civilized)

Even call one of them a good friend.

Two of my fuckbuddies are BLM bitches.

Out of what?

I would be proud to say "my wifes son" on Sup Forums if I were fucking her

These poc women don't hate white men they pretend they do, the'yd jump on a white cock in an instant. It's self hating white women who actually

Hate ẃhite men.

>would you ever fuck a black girl who hates white people?

That's the only type of black girl I'd fuck.

I don't really get the hole "I won't fuck a nigger" thing. There's very few things more fulfilling than conquering another races women, especially sheboons.

This is why Sup Forums gets so pissed off when niggers fuck white women. 1. the media push the meme is actually transfers to real life, not as much as the media want you to believe, but it's certainly is happening. 2. you know niggers are getting off on cucking white people.

Look at one of the videos of those We Wuz Jewz, "Isrealities". They stand on the street screaming at ever race, saying how much they hate whites, then a German father & daughter, who are naive as fuck approach them, and the niggers literally say to them they are going to make her their concubine, the Germans don't know wtf they are talking about, but the niggers are clear about their intentions. Take all the races they hates women as sex slaves.

I don't see the problem with this, as long as you don't breed them, or be in a relationship with them. Women exist as subordinates to their tribes men, everything is fucking backwards now because of idiots giving women power, women were always the prizes to men after wars. Right now we in the West are literally inviting all these fuckers to fuck our women and calling it "progressive", any other time in history they would have needed to fight us.

Make no mistake, when they are fucking our women they get off on the fact they are OUR women. There's something satisfying about fucking other races women. Especially your enemy's women, which is exactly what a racist sheboon is.

that's the only kind i would want to fuck

She probably would love to get hate fucked by a white.

Yes hate sex is the best sex.

If you were actually around the apes enough, you most certainly won't get off on fucking them.