Work on Your Art

You know the drill.

Post, discuss, share, vent, critique, play nice.

What's the best way to make your webcomic known? Is there a community on reddit, da, fb, tumblr, etc. to meet? I like this here but the thread will disappear eventually and I'd like to peruse the work people have thrown up in the past.

>reddit, da, fb, tumblr, etc. to meet?
All of them. Shill everywhere you can.

I don't want to just shill I want to meet folks and build up a Sup Forumsmmunity. But if one already exists I'd love to know where!

You and me both, but shilling is a big part of that.

I guess you could try Tapastic, if your stuff is really good you might get a spotlight or something.

Doodling magic girls right now.

bump

Can someone please critique this, or better yet, red-line this, especially his arm? I've been stuck in a rut for sometime, and I feel like this is as far as I can go for drawing.

Can't see shit capn

Sorry, I keep using H-4H pencils, and I'm new to the whole scanning thing.

>I've been stuck in a rut for sometime
Sounds like what you really need to work on is having fun.

Go do 100 figure studies, 100 gesture drawings, then redraw this. There's no point in critiquing it if it's so incomplete.

Trust me, I have. The thing is, my Life Drawing class has recently finished up and I can't find a reliable way to get to sessions outside of school.

I felt like I have definitely improved, compared to the pic here, but I also know that I keep getting angry and giving up easily when things aren't going my way.

Anyway I can continue my training online, outside of pictures? And to not be so salty?

Got a couple more ideas for some Adventure Time R34

let's redo TC one mo time

Nice designs.

So are we talkin a threesome here?

thanks, goin for a whole new cast thing

This in particular, no. Just two separate ideas on the same page.

Bump

dont die thread.

wait this is the same guy from that animated short

are you going to make more animations about him?

Rebost

I plan on using him in a story, but I'm not sure about animating him. I may use him for a comic or do storyboards of something I'm writing. I used him for my graduation film because I wanted to get the chance to animate him since I knew once I graduated, I'd be too busy to do long animations anymore. Really only have time for short little gestures and such.

I drew some butts today
to see if I could still feel
Try to focus on the shape
Even though the booty ain't real

The pencil draws the line
That old familiar scrap
Try to draw it right away
But I can't remember anything

What have I become
My dear anons
Every thing I draw
gets throw away
in the end

You can have them all
My sketch book of feels
The lewds will let you down
They have no appeal

Made a logo design in Illustrator. I don't know if I love or hate this program.

bump

Alright, since no one else seems to want to post, I'm going to post a step by step as I make this olive logo design thing.

Building the olive in vector in Illustrator.

drawabox.com

Or pursue books such as 'Drawing the Head and Hands' the 'Vilppu Drawing Manual' and Perspective Made Easy.

Go on...

umpB

Are you still working on it?