/tpg/ - Twin Peaks General

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO! edition

pastebin.com/0huBp7Wn

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2016/05/11/dallas-actor-returns-to-twin-peaks
youtube.com/watch?v=ReBeBzre_8c
archive.org/details/JacquesValleeChrisAubeckWondersInTheSkyUnexplainedAerialObjectsFromAntiquityToModernTimes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Very creative picture, not overused at all.

dallasnews.com/arts/arts/2016/05/11/dallas-actor-returns-to-twin-peaks

>Goaz says David Bowie, who had a small role in the 1992 film spinoff Twin Peaks: Fire Walk With Me, was set to return to make a cameo, but it didn’t happen before the musician’s death this year.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO! reddit

where's that gum I like?

Was Wally Brando's scene the ultimate plebfilter?

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

when's episode 5 out?

in like 10 hours i think

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO

>MR. PALMER (LAURA'S FATHER) 3%

i really liked it but before coming on here i genuinely would have thought that would have been the sort of scene that would have attracted plebs

that scene is cringekino

>cringekino

That is so god damn stupid, I can't stop laughing

Sometimes ahead....sometimes behind...sometimes to the left and sometimes to the right but never on cloudy days....or at night

why the fuck would Harry Goaz know? all the cast members knew was their lines.

COUNTDOWN TO JUDY

LYNCH KNEW ALL ALONG

SARAH

LAURA

WHERE'S MY AXE

I don't see how
I'm just not sure what kind of person would be able to sit through all of the weird shit that's happened like the shadow monster or Coop seeing a blind lady get electrocuted and fall into space, but somehow get turned off by a very obvious joke scene where Micheal Cera acts like a self serious airhead
It was one of the few moments that felt like it could have come from season 1 or 2

how new are you?

I'M HUNGRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

I feel like Wally is a jab at the countless hipster Twin Peaks fan Lynch has run into over the years, that's probably what they look and sound like to him

m8 you know fuck all about tv & film production

Because all the stuff you mentioned there is weird, interesting and exciting but the Wally scene just goes on for what seems like forever while he talks a lot and says nothing, it's genius

Harry Goz died in 2003, why the fuck would he know anything about 2017 Twin Peaks?

so i decided like the idiot that i am to dry black filter coffee like how cooper has his in twin peaks and i fucking love it and i have like 3 since in the past day. so no more energy drinks (tfw no first sip of the day) and all coffee instead

BRAVO LYNCH

I don't really talk to or support hipsters.

HELLLOOOOOooooo-OOOOOO!

>999
as thicc as them buns

Not that guy but go fuck yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=ReBeBzre_8c

>red mansion appears in the middle of the woods
>little men running around inside
>beautiful maiden
>man with a red cap offering drinks

well shit

hvordan er deg i dag? Jeg heter Leland

What is this, alien abduction story? source?

an NDA isn't "all the cast member knew was their lines"

archive.org/details/JacquesValleeChrisAubeckWondersInTheSkyUnexplainedAerialObjectsFromAntiquityToModernTimes

p.310-314

Jacques Vallé was an advisor to Spielberg on Close Encounters, Lacombe is supposed to be him in the movie.

no but "all the cast member knew was their lines" is "all the cast member knew was their lines"

meant for

SHUT UP WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT HER

I MISS HER LADS

That's obviously hyperbole, You can't expect actors to work with you without context and I imagine Lynch told cast and crew about after Bowie died considering it was mostly irrelevant to the production by that point

I find the treatment of POC and trans people in Twin Peaks really disgusting, did they really have to deadname a trans character?

Jade give two digits

it's time we talked about judy

Weak bait.

kys

>trans """"""""people""""""""

We're not gonna talk about Judy

Deadnaming was probably just a way to show the history the two characters had a little better for people that hadn't watched the original show

I'M GETTIN HUNGRY HOMBRE

who is Judy?

It's pretty clear Lynch really does not like casting black people though, Asians and Native Americans are fine but blacks are always extras in his stuff

that's neat, i'd imagine there's lots of stories like this from around the world. that'd probably be where frost pulled all the lodge and dugpa stuff from

That and the fact most trannys don't give a fuck about deadnaming, just Tumblr schizos

this, plus he used it in an inoffensive context. it's not like he went up to her all EY YO DENNIS WUDDUP. it's really a nonissue in this instance

maximum trips confirms, Lynch is truly the ultimate storycrafter of our time

Aren't Dugpas from Tibetan mythology/lore?

she has the key to the convenience store upper floor meetings

He's /ourguy/. Meritocracy over pandering any day.

If there were more than a dozen people watching this show I'm sure Buzzfeed or whatever would be all over it

>tfw Tulpas get introduced

>Aren't Dugpas from Tibetan mythology/lore?
Yeah, name literally means "Red Cap" in Tibetan...

Yeah it's what makes his stuff comfy desu

Chrysta Bell's performance should be enough proof he doesn't care about merit. He just casts people he likes.

>trips

HELLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOOOOO

I'd really love to know what exactly Lynch and Frost each contributed to the show and what their collaboration is like, to think it all started as a Marilyn Monroe flick

Albert.... Albert....

Albert

I have to disagree Satan, basically if you do transcendental meditation you get to work with Lynch

Or maybe not many black people audition for his stuff.

she hasn't even had enough lines yet to make that call IMO. but she does seem selected for her looks primarily

COSSACKS ARE IN RUSSIA

MARK, I WANT YOU TO THROW OUT EVERYTHING YOU'VE JUST WRITTEN

I HAVE AN IDEA

I SEE A FELLOW NAMED DOUGIE, MARK

HE'S IN GREAT SADNESS

HE HAS A NICE WIFE AND A SON NAMED SONNY JIM

AND

I CAN

YES, MARK

HE'S SAYING

HELLOOOOOO-OOOOOOOOO

>many black people audition for his stuff.
source? Richard Pryor played pretty much the only black "character" in Lynch's filmography and that was a cameo

Frost provided the framework for the story, he used an unsolved murder that happened in the small town he vacationed in as a kid. And the police procedural angle, while Lynch was Lynch and brought in his thematic constant of the underworld/parralel world reality

>4 episode in
>nothing of value instead of HellLOoooOOO meme

Did you misread what I wrote or are you asking for the source of my idle speculation?

so who the fuck even are ray and darya. i thought they were supposed to be fiends like bob/booper but they went down like total bitches

I was sitting home watching some new TP and I said what the fuck am I watching, but suddenly a thought came by and I said but you don't understand it!!!!!

Why would a White man who spent his childhood in Missoula, Spokane and Boise, went to art school in Pennsylvania in the 60s and then to the Hollywood Hills to makes movies, why would such a man identify with Black people and feel inclined to cast Black people in his movies?

Why, indeed, would you want to fill a fictional town in the remotest part of the Pacific Northwest with Black characters? Dummy.

They were hired to kill him

but he went to them first

Tell me about Hank, what does he hide in that bag.

Senile old fuck can't just fuck off to retirement eh? I mean, David Lynch.

CHIP AINT GOT NO PHONE HU HUH

how did andy get so thicc?

Maybe Phillip Jeffries was killed off-screen by that guy who was phone.

hes milkin a cow

>t. my knowledge of Lynch is solely Twin Peaks
He's made several films set in L.A

Read this in his voice, saw the jazz-hand, bravo.

But TP S3 is the greatest thing he's ever created?

Will anyone be streaming tonight?

>I WANT MORE MEMES IN TWIN PEAKS HAHA LE COFFEE IS DAMN FINE XD

I assume they're some kind of lowlifes.

how long does it take the episodes to go up on crave? i'm housesitting and they have crave which has twin peaks. would rather watch on that than a stream but i also don't know if it'll be up tonight or tomorrow

>it's a world of truck drivers
What did Beulah mean by this?