At what point will the kikes stop?

At what point will the kikes stop?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_S._Cohen?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

until they have a single mixed race as their slaves

FPBP.

Once the Ashkenazi-Khazar overlords have nearly completed their annihilation of white Europeans, UFOs will arrive to stop the bloodshed and "save" humanity and whites - but in reality they will be fallen angels.

>Ruth Negga
>Negga

Why do the Jews even bother

>FPBP.
what does this mean/stand for?

because they want a mixed slave class like brazil, smart enough to fallow and be entertained by the cosmopolitan lifestyle, but stupid enough not to revolt and question everything

First post best post

Jew doctrine teaches them to believe that goyim (i.e. non-jews) have race mixed for millenia and all non-jew races are half breeds that are unpure and have no hope to be pure. That's why jews are ok with promoting race mixing for everyone else except for their own kind. I mean, it's funny considering that jews are racemixed to hell and back as well, but yeah, that's partly why they push this shit so much.

don't forget androgynous. It is critical that the goyim have no masculine able bodied men capable of physical resistance.

Kike here, can confirm.

>Joel Edgerton
FUCKING KIKES, WHY DID YOU DISGRACE ONE OF THE FEW BASED ACTORS.
JEFF FUCKING NICHOLS IS MAKING THIS SHIT? MUD AND TAKING SHELTER WERE GREAT, NOW HE'S GONE FULL JEW
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

We will never stop, user.

LOL

Why do you continue to blame "da jews" when it's a complex series of connected issues spanning millions and millions of peoples collective interests you have no control over?

>a movie about white men colonizing sweet brown wombs

I'm okay with this.

>negga

Also, this apparently was the guy who argued in favor of the coalburner and nigger in real life.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bernard_S._Cohen?wprov=sfla1

A literal kike, not even memeing here.

But look how out of hand Brazil is. How dangerous, how nasty, how passions are barely controlled.

why would they WANT that?

>he fell for the chaos theory meme

At least this one is WM/BF. 99% of the time it's the opposite. Still not going to see it, however.

jews race mix like fuck what are you smoking

I bet more successful jewish men marry asian women than other jews

You guys are fucking idiots. This is about a historic court case.

Get back to me when there's non-ironic revisionism like a black Thomas Edison.

because they are ruled by their passions and live only for an abundence of material items and will never question the powers that be, forever going on the endless cycle of consume and consume.

Because of people without a heritage and common blood (can be any race) is easy to control and use for their bidding. The jews view gentiles as filthy animals, and eventually if you keep telling man he is only just a filthy animal he will become one

This is a good director that is possibly Jewish doing some 12 Years A Slave type bullshit that completely doesn't fit his past 4 films.

>edgerton
>negga
i refuse to believe this is real

DELETE THIS

Tragic mulattoes ;P

FUCKING (((DIRECTORS))) ALWAYS TRYING TO RACE BAIT AND STEREOTYPE TO MAKE MORE CASH REEEEEEEEEEEEE

NEVAH GOYIM!

N E V A H ! ! !

REEEEEEEEEEE

Yeah, but it's glorifying their miscegenation and demonizing the traditions of the South.

>not exterminating jews
>expecting them to stop

They will never stop.