Captain America: Civil War > Deadpool > X-Men: Apocalypse > Batman vs Superman > Doctor Strange > Suicide Squad

Captain America: Civil War > Deadpool > X-Men: Apocalypse > Batman vs Superman > Doctor Strange > Suicide Squad

All of them shit

Doctor Strange > Deadpool > Civil War > BvS > SS > Apocalypse

>deadpool
>better than anything

Fuck off tripfag

This is accurate.

Doctor Strange > Batman V Superman > Civil War > Deadpool > Apocalypse > Suicide Squad

Reminder that Civil War sucks fat cock

>Doctor Strange >
What the fuck

BvS > CW > didn't see, dont care

So does your mother

Yeah, but that's normal for women.
It's not usual for a movie to suck this much dick, tho.

>10/10
>9/10
>8/10
1. Doctor Strange
>7/10
2. Deadpool
3. X-Men: Apocalypse
>6/10
4. Captain America: Civil War
>5/10
>4/10
5. Suicide Squad
>3/10
6. Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
>2/10
>1/10
>0/10

Captain America: Civil War - 10/10
Doctor Strange 9/10
Deadpool 8/10
X-men Apocalypse 6/10
Suicide Squad 5/10
BvS - 3/10

i agree with this

>BvS better than anything
my fucking sides

these guys knows what's up, but i would give it 1/10

Sup Forums finally agrees Civil War is actually great? wow

My only problem with Civil War was that subplot with those other Super Soldiers that took up a good bit of run time and went absolutely nowhere. It was too long is what I'm trying to say.

i thought it was actually smart that the ending was anticlimatic and non-cliche, actions actually had consequences, i actually expected tony x steve x bucky to fight those other super soldiers and be friends, but it was actually handled pretty mature for marvel flick, ending is the best part

the only thing that sucks in civil war is that shitty airport sequence, other than that it's perfect flick

The only subplot that was in any way wrong was that repulsing kiss between Steve and the niece of his fucking FIRST LOVE HE JUST BURIED.
I'd watch the airport fight sequence 20 times in a row if I could erase that kiss/flirting from my memory.

real order
GOTG > Deadpool > Civil War > Apocalypse > Suicide Squad > Doctor Strange

>hating on doctor strange
what the fuck? i dont give a fuck about benedict cumbucket or whatever but it was actually great, one of the best capeshit flicks there is

BvS is one of the worst movies i have ever seen, even marvel worst thor2/iron man 2 is more enjoyable that this piece of shit
snyder can fuck off forever

That's because you don't have the brain to understand it

Captain America: Civil War - 9/10
Deadpool 8/10
Doctor Strange 6/10
X-men Apocalypse 6/10
BvS - 5/10
Suicide Squad 1/10

>no Batman Begins
Fuck off pleb, it's the superior capeshit & the best batman movie ever

only Superman & Dark Knight are good, Batman Returns is okat due to nostalgia

Snyder's pieces of shit are not ''cinema'' nor ''art''

lmao at BvS & Watchmen

superman 8,5
dark knight 8,5
batman returns 7
man of steel 6
watchmen 5
bvs 1

batman begins are superior to those in every way

For fuck sake, Civil War is shit

This

Hahahahaha

AAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Why? Because muh Airport?

Literally the laziest screenwriting I've ever seen. It's like it's the writer's first script and the only technique he knew is the "yes, but".

>Doctor Strange travels to Asia to find the guru
>Yes but he can't find it
>He lucks into finding a guru after getting into a fight
>Yes but they don't want to accept him
>They accept him because he waits for a couple of hours, but he doesn't believe in mysticism (this after travelling to fucking Asia and spending all of his money trying to get to that temple!)
>They make him believe in mysticism, but he can't do magic
Etc. etc. The whole fucking movie is like this.

It's part of the journey. Otherwise he'd be like that Force Awakens bitch and know everything immediately.

But it's always applied in the most obvious, hamfisted way whether it makes sense or not. Why the fuck would the guru show him all that magic shit and then throw him out on his ass only to accept him after a few hours? Oh yes because it's the only way the screenwriter knows to build tension.

If you give any marvel flick post Avengers 1 anything above a 7 you're a pleb

see

Civil War was fucking garbage.

>Zemo's grand year long plan was to...split up the Avengers into 2 smaller groups? Ok...., but why? What does that really accomplish. Now you just have 2 smaller superhero groups fighting crime
>and in the end, Tony and Cap were kinda buddy-buddy even after their big fight (when Tony read Caps letter, he smiled and then put the Senator on hold).
>both Cap and Tony went full retard on the Accords (which we barely knew anything about)
>the action and editing was fucking shit
>I wanted another small Cap story like Winter Soldier, instead we got Avengers 3.

>Zemo's grand year long plan was to...split up the Avengers into 2 smaller groups? Ok...., but why? What does that really accomplish. Now you just have 2 smaller superhero groups fighting crime
That wasn't the plan you autist. Don't pretend you didn't understand it just to make the movie look stupid. His plan was to pit the Avengers against each other so they would kill themselves and he could get his revenge. When the Sokovia accords came into play he figured it was his best opportunity to act and began his plan to frame Bucky so Cap would go looking for him. They didn't kill each other like he wanted in the end because he can't really control how they are gonna act but he did fracture the team. The Avengers are currently an Iron Man desperately trying to keep himself together, a paralyzed War Machine and Vision as opposed to the A-list team they had at the begining

>His plan was to pit the Avengers against each other so they would kill themselves and he could get his revenge.
Yeah, that worked out so well.

The airport fight was literally them barely fighting each other all an not a single blow was taken. Then at the end they were all buddy buddy again. So according to you, Zemo is the worst and most uneffective villain in caseshit history.

>Ignoring the whole climax of the movie
Keep cherry picking whatever parts satisfy your argument and ignore everything else that happened. His plan consisted in getting Cap and Iron Man in the same room so he could show the tape of Bucky murdering Tony's parents. Remember that? Remember how Iron Man, with full control of his body and mental state, decided to murder Bucky at any cost? And get rid of Cap if he needed to? Remember when Cap was about to decapitate him with his shield? Again, they didn't die because he couldn't control how the fight would turn out, but he did get them to fight. The team is fractured and as far as he knows, the Avengers are currently no more. That's why when Ross mocks him about his plan failing he replies with "Did it?". Things didn't go exactly like he wanted but at the end of the day he is the one to come out on top. Certainly none of the Avengers are happy with the result

>His plan consisted in getting Cap and Iron Man in the same room so he could show the tape of Bucky murdering Tony's parents.

Even that was retarded. Bucky was under fucking trillion dollar terrorist organizations mind control machine and was a basically a zombie killing drone. How could Tony be mad at him for that? That's like if Hydra hacked into Tony's suit and killed a bunch of people, it wouldn't be Tony's fault, it would be Hydra's fault.

>Again, they didn't die because he couldn't control how the fight would turn out, but he did get them to fight.
A 30 second fight scene that ended with them being buddies at the end anyway. If one of them had died, then yeah, I would give Zemo some credit, but as it is, practically nothing was accomplished.

>The team is fractured and as far as he knows, the Avengers are currently no more.
Did you not see the end? Tony was smiling reading Caps letter, and then he put the Senator on hold on the phone (signaling that he was still with Cap).

>Certainly none of the Avengers are happy with the result
So Zemo's plan ended up barely splitting up the Avengers and making them happy.

instagrambabbys in 2017, folks.

>happy

*Unhappy

Honestly most of the people that left were the worst ones anyway. Honestly Antman and Iron man should just combine their tech and give each member a suit.

>Even that was retarded. Bucky was under fucking trillion dollar terrorist organizations mind control machine and was a basically a zombie killing drone. How could Tony be mad at him for that? That's like if Hydra hacked into Tony's suit and killed a bunch of people, it wouldn't be Tony's fault, it would be Hydra's fault.
Tony wasn't acting rationally anymore and the movie specifically shows this when Cap is trying to defend Bucky and he says he doesn't give a shit. But, yeah, keep ignoring stuff. At the begining of Civil War Tony is 1) Guilt ridden from the shit Ultron caused 2) Dealing with the fact that his longtime partner Pepper left him 3) Doing his best so Cap doesn't cause the Avengers to split because they are the only thing left he has left. So when it turns out Bucky was the one to kill his parents (which the movie shows at the begining he never got over) he doesn't care. He is a sad, broken, irrational man letting his emotions take control of him.
>A 30 second fight scene that ended with them being buddies at the end anyway. If one of them had died, then yeah, I would give Zemo some credit, but as it is, practically nothing was accomplished.
There was an Avengers team at the begining of the movie, now there's not. The Avengers were the climax of phase one and now they are dismantled because of one man's plan. I'd say something did happen
>Did you not see the end? Tony was smiling reading Caps letter, and then he put the Senator on hold on the phone (signaling that he was still with Cap).
Just because you see something it doesn't mean the characters are seeing it. Zemo doesn't know that happened. That's why I specifically said "as far as he knows"
>So Zemo's plan ended up barely splitting up the Avengers and making them happy.
Splitting the Avengers apart is more is more than any MCU villain has ever done. Until Infinity War comes it this is now the current status quo of the universe. And don't think IW will just be "Oh, hey dude. Missed you"

>Tony wasn't acting rationally anymore and the movie specifically shows this when Cap is trying to defend Bucky and he says he doesn't give a shit. But, yeah, keep ignoring stuff.

You're doing mental gymnastics to cover up the lazy writing of Tony. 'Herr derr you killed muh parents!" without looking at any of the logical points (and Tony is a smart guy, if he was on alcohol or drugs like in the comics, it might have been more believable).

>There was an Avengers team at the begining of the movie, now there's not.
Wow, how horrible. But based on the very end of the movie, they will be reunited in the next one.

>Just because you see something it doesn't mean the characters are seeing it. Zemo doesn't know that happened. That's why I specifically said "as far as he knows"
The movie wasn't made for the fictional character Zemo, it was made for the audience. And fine, Zemo will find out in a year when they're back together again.

>Splitting the Avengers apart is more is more than any MCU villain has ever done.
And that's a sad state of the MCU villains, Zemo included.

Dude, you're literally defending a film that took zero chances and had the most milquetoast safe ending I've ever seen.

Fuck off you fat faggot retard

Batman V Superman > Man of Steel > Wonder Woman >>>>>> everything else

Baron Zemo is actually a miles better villain than Jesse Eisenberg in BvS, if retarded Snyder drones can't see that it's their fault