What are some films about slimy, cowardly, cucked cowards who live on an island?

What are some films about slimy, cowardly, cucked cowards who live on an island?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J12TkEVb-v0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why doesn't police carry firearms
what the fuck

monty python

they are that much cucked in uk.

They have knife bins for something.

Report: aliens came to zap jihadists -- because police ran away.
"This planet was a mistake" said an anonymous alien spokesperson after the event.

They are not the military, why the fuck would you give firearms to glorified security guards ?

Shaun of the Dead

fucking shut the fuck up already Sup Forums, once again innocent muslims will bear the brunt of this, they will be met with suspicion ad scrutiny now, in many ways Islam is the biggest victim of all this. We cant dwell on the past we need to move on already europe needs to learn to live with these unfortunate incidents and put these unfortunate events behind us otherwise we are playing into the hands of nazi’s like trump and farage

Citizens use to have rights to firearms, so if a cop needed a gun he would ask a passerby.

>why the fuck would you give firearms to glorified security guards ?
all this butthurt rage because your country is full of retarded cowards

>it isn't obvious to him by now
I genuinely hope you lose a loved one to a sand-nigger.

>the gay murdering religion of peace will be victimized

k

Because even security guards should be armed for instances like this. What are they paid for if they can't even protect themselves?

They deserve it for being Muslims in the first place

Funny that you're baiting but you're actually 100% correct. This place is filled with insecure white guys who live on the internet (like myself). Notice how everyone makes a joke when a white kid shoots up a school but everyone is Sup Forums when a brown person kills people. They don't give a fuck, they're just racist and want to take their aggression out on something. Pathetic, really.

Hey they called for censorship of mean speech online, what more do you want?

In case some Jihadists decide to attack on of the slums of New Baghdad, I guess.

>implying Sup Forums doesn't meme white shootings too
>implying you'll ever be as evolved as a white

A lot of James Bond movies.

So Muslim terrorist attack are ok because some racists online laugh when white people shoot up shit?

I didn't say they were okay. Just pointed out the transparency of Sup Forums's reaction.

I met Todd Starnes at a self-publishing convention before he had his own show. He was really nice.

Found the nigger

When will Ramadan Bombathon be made into a movie?

seriously neck yourself you self hating bugman piece of shit

>takes 30 officers to subdue one nutter with a knife
>complain about lack of police

>innocent muslims

The only good innocent muslim is a dead innocent muslim

The police had to run away. If they tried to arrest the terrorists, they might have been accused of racism and be fired.

why do you think shitskin terror attacks are a bigger deal to Sup Forums than white shooters?

what could the difference be?

maybe we'll never know.

>Police fire 50 rounds to kill 3 men
>Shoot members of the public in the process

Lmao

nice false flag Sup Forums

Based Anders Brevik, the hero that we need, not the one that we deserve.

The tele told me American police shoot gud bois every hour because their guns turned them into power mad sociopaths.

#notallpolsters you judgemental xenophobe!

>on the first day of Ramadan, Islam gave to me~
come on guys, help me finish the song.

This. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

>attack was over in eight minutes once police responded and killed all three attacks.
>last attack was over on 85 seconds.

Enjoy being shot.

they should at least give them some bike tires or an old casette tape car radio so they can fight.

Police preemptively stop attacks using guns all the time in non-Islamic caliphates all the time. Try again.

ALLAHU AKHBAR!!!

Is that a fucking bike wheel

Nice Sup Forums related thread

How do we save the UK from itself? This is depressing as shit to watch.

Goddamn, it's like England is a prison and the police are COs.

kinda funny how Sup Forums act exactly like the ones they hate, really makes ya think

It's a weapon

Brazil
youtube.com/watch?v=J12TkEVb-v0

Vote Corbyn

Except for the whole murdering people part, but I'm just splitting hairs.

The leftist cunts Sup Forums mocks murder people? This is news.

>tfw London is still safer than any American city even if they have a terrorist attack every week

I guess that's the definition of....IRONYYYY

except for that ideological aspect.

Only black people live in those cities though, not taxpaying citizens who matter.

Link?