Would Sup Forums support immigration if all migrants were single women in their late teens/early 20s?

Would Sup Forums support immigration if all migrants were single women in their late teens/early 20s?

How would that make it better? Because "muh dik"?

Fuck yeah, flood the local dating scene and suddenly you get fuckable girls lowering their standards

basically

No thank you mister Mutt.

Yes - women are far less likely to be extremist and can adapt to our society better.

I just support immigration. Soon the Babyboomers will all be stopping with work within the next 20 years and there will be a shortage in workers, especially low-class workers. As long as they are willing to work.

The nice thing about women immigrants is also that they make more children at a younger age so it will counter the population which is getting more and more gray.

no
no blacks still. despite the Sup Forums memes black women are literally the ugliest people I've ever seen. Its so rare to see a good looking african. Not to mention they are very obnoxious and rude

>shortage in workers, especially low-class workers.
don't believe this is possible

>shortage in workers, especially low-class workers
low paid menial jobs are on their way out. Automation and third world labour has been replacing them for years

>they make more children at a younger age
Children grow up idiot. If our welfare states and pensions aren't sustainable without an ever increasing pyramid scheme then they need to fundamentally change, we can't keep increasing the population forever

In the Netherlands we have a state pension at 67 now, so our elderly tend to stop working at that age. In countries without a state pension a lot of people tend to stop at a later age, because lower class workers have to save up more money.

But our pension system is already under a high pressure. It was designed when there were 7 workers for every pensioner and now it is already 3 workers for every pensioner and within 20 years it is 2 workers for every pensioner.

It is a big problem that is waiting to happen so we will have a sudden shortage of workers. The good thing about it is that the youth will witness one of the biggest salary increasements since 1950 but that means that if we aren't able to find a lot of lower class workers our export will implode.

Totally

as a pureblooded portuguese/swedish/italian/english/irish man, I wouldn't mind as long as they are white like me

Since we're man and we have dick yes. But it's the same shit as male migrant, instead we are the traitors, not the women's.

how is it not enough?

They can send as many mena girls as they wish, i can sleep on the couch if they need someplace to stay

Making children will only help if we get those within 2 years. And we are talking about roughly 500.000 children. And we don't need 7 workers per pensioner anymore because the age of pension has increased since the implementation of the pension system. But either our elderly will have to be cut, or welfare taxes have to increase or we need more workers.

It would be nice if the Dutch themselves will be able to increase the population but no one does it. So the only way to get more workers realistically is by immigration. Not necesarily refugees but Poles and Spaniards would be great.

same

as long as they eat all the eggs, they are fine by me

Setting public policy based on being attracted sexually seems somewhat shortsighted and thoughtless

I’d be waiting at the airport with my erect cock out

haha homo

As a wealthy westerner it is my duty to help out these poor wartorn girls, providing food and shelter, no worries

Neil Tyson is it you?

No. They wouldn't fuck a McD employee, anyway. It would only give more vaginas for executive William (new meme).
I've heard that in Manhattan, there are 2 women for one man. They'd rather share rich dick than have a pennyless dick all to herselves (sic).

Nah what would be nice is a massive influx of JOBS with FREE training for those who struggled the LONGEST and not always for the 18 shitheads who NEVER struggled in their life, or fucking INVADERS.

It's nice for a generation or two then you end up a mongrelized hellhole like Brazil.

We are aging at the speed of light user, don't count on Fernando Martínez to solve the aging Europe problem.

No.

Yeah lol

yes

if it has vagene its okay(preference for latinas and meds)

Just if they're Russian, Japanese, Korean, Finnish, Swedish and/or Canadian.