Russia Expert Stephen Cohen: Trump Wants To Stop The New Cold War, But The American Media Just Doesn't Understand

>Russia Expert Stephen Cohen: Trump Wants To Stop The New Cold War, But The American Media Just Doesn't Understand
>(((Cohen))) says the media at large is doing a huge disservice to the American people by ignoring the substance of Trump's arguments about NATO and Russia, and buying the Clinton campaign's simplistic smear that Trump is a Russian "Manchurian candidate."

>"Then along comes, unexpectedly, Donald Trump," he continued, "Who says he wants to end the New Cold War, and cooperate with Russia in various places... and --astonishingly-- the media is full of what only can be called neo-McCarthyite charges that he is a Russian agent, that he is a Manchurian candidate, and that he is Putin's client."

Where were you when Trump saved the world?

realclearpolitics.com/video/2016/07/30/russia_expert_stephen_cohen_trump_wants_to_stop_the_new_cold_war_but_the_america_media_just_doesnt_understand.html

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Z72OW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Finally. Someone at a news agency gets it.

Trump is the first and only candidate that wants to negotiate trade deals with both Russia AND North Korea.

Everyone else wants to go to war with everyone.
Hillary's campaign supporters though anti war, would support war with NK and Russia just because it's against Trump.

Have you perhaps considered Russians want Trump to win because it would make America weaker?

Communism must be stop at all cost. We mustn't let Russia recreate the Soviet Union.

>last name Cohen
>makes reasonable argument in favor of Trump and Russia

How will Sup Forums recover?

Nope, sorry Nips but when Trump is elected you have to pay your fair share when the God Emperor raises the power in military force exponentially in order to protect everyone but those who don't pay the price of protection.

NO REASON FOR COLD WAR. HAVE ELOOT WEEK (MUSLIM) COUNTRES FOR PUT IN SLAVERY. AND NOW NOT PUTIN NEED IN USA, BUT USA NEED THE PUTIN

T. SOVIET EXPERT FROM CAMBODIA

U wot m8?

I liked it better when you rambled about clones

G-guys? I just realized. Hillary Clinton's policies would DESTROY Israel. Why are we supporting Drumpf again?

Explain how.

>he doesn't know there are other ways to destroy Israel without electing Hitlery

Each country that is apart of NATO has to pay 2% of their GDP. Trump says that members of NATO who dont pay 2% will loose US support.

Lose*

>a jew publishing an article at a Russian news agency about how Trumps plans to dismantle NATO (Russia's main military opponent) will be beneficial to US

Hmm I wonder who can profit from it?

This is one of the big reasons I will be voting for Trump, even though i am a registered Democrat. This openness to new relations with rival nations is a big plus to me. And the Cold War revivalist language being thrown around by big media and Clinton just makes me further enticed by Trump's stance.

see

I hope u get cancer

Leave troll

Suuure

Save us Trump!!

I am surprised CNN even put him on they are in it for Hillary

This is why all of you need to vote Trump. He will save western civilization. Anyone who is against Trump is literally mentally disabled.

How would Hillary's policies destroy Israel?
The only thing I don't like about Trump is his support of Israel

a media jew siding with trump? surely this is a first

They already call him Hitler, can you imagine the shitstorm there would be if he didn't support Israel?
In his video describing his stance on Israel, sandwiched inbetween his complements and how much he loves Israel he says that he needs to take a neutral stance in order to make a way to end the Palestinian/Israel conflict.

But maybe it is because Trump gets money from Russia, you tell me.

>(((Coh-

oh wait, never mind. this particular member of the chosen people is actually prescribing redpills

time to slowly begin the process of convincing everyone on my Kikebook that Trump is the candidate that will keep us out of unnecessary warfare, and that Clinton is the one who will invade Syria and strain our relationship with Russia

because yknow. those are the facts

>Trumps plans to dismantle NATO

lie

>hillary
>antiwar

Boyo ive got some news

REALY MAKE YOU THING!

Jews will find a way to start wars even if they have to kill Trump

Pretty much yeah

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKCN0Z72OW

I saw this guy on CNN today, I was so shocked seeing someone actually put up an argument defending Trump's relationship with Russia. Literally a redpill and I hope they bring him on again.

And Lionel. That guy definetly browses Sup Forums

Who do you think organized shooting gay hispanics in the middle of Orlando to help him win Florida?

They don't love Trump in Israel for no reason.