Who is the most pro-constitutional candidate?

Who is the most pro-constitutional candidate?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-hell-protect-constitutions-article-xii/story?id=40422352
urbanmyths.com/urban-myths/politics/fact-or-fiction-was-hillary-clinton-fired-from-watergate-investigation/
urbanmyths.com/urban-myths/more-proof-that-donald-trump-is-hitler/
snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp
law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
caintv.com/watergate-era-judiciary-chief
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Literally Trump. Lots of dummies might say Gary Johnson but TPP would end the Constitution completely. Trump hasn't really used the Constitution or small government as major talking points but he's the best chance for both.

Trump because he wants to put originalists on the court

inb4 disinfo

trump says he will protect article xii in the constitution

abcnews.go.com/Politics/donald-trump-hell-protect-constitutions-article-xii/story?id=40422352

Johnson- Open borders/anti-gun
Stein- Hippie/Anti-energy
Hillary- Neolib/Rothchild puppet
Trump- Meanie/RACIS

Hillary Clinton. She will work to protect the constitution and adapt it to modern say situations and struggles.

This.
Also, Johnson supports large scale gun control including registration and confiscation.

The Constitution is outdated. We should keep the Bill of Rights and modernize everything else.

Holy shit, wow. What makes you think that?

> Adapt
> Outdated
Sure is shilly in here.

>johnson supports gun control

When will this meme die?

They equally ignore it

There is only one

As long as he gets reelected, I'm happy. He's a great senator.

Hillary, you Drumpf supporters

>accepting a 200 year old document as dogma

Clinton does not believe in the individual right to own a firearm. She has criticized Heller multiple times. Recall that Heller ruled that Washington D.C. couldn't completely ban handguns and require rifles and shotguns to be stored in an unusable fashion. Washington D.C. , where it is easy to get an illegal firearms and tens of thousands of such illegal firearms are found, tried to have a complete handgun ban in conjunction with requiring all long arms to not be readily usable. This is what Clinton means by "common sense" gun control.

Trump, no joke.

when he stops supporting gun control

Trump has no formal education in law and never learned constitutional law. It's more than just the document, as each line in it has its own judicial gloss provided by the court system.

Trump is literally the most ignorant of the four. You sound pretty clueless yourself, no offense.

It's obviously Hilary you fucking mongs.

>Responsible adults should be free to marry whom they want, arm themselves if they want, make their own decisions about their bodies, and lead their personal lives as they see fit

k

Trump is always a joke.

Which is good because he reads it and takes it as it is written, not with millions of loopholes to bypass every protection.

Natural rights do not expire. If you don't want any constitutional protections, go to North Korea.

Not one word of this image is true. Educate yourself.

urbanmyths.com/urban-myths/politics/fact-or-fiction-was-hillary-clinton-fired-from-watergate-investigation/

(In case you're too lazy to actually read it:
>Hillary Clinton remained on the Watergate Committee until Richard Nixon resigned and the Committee was shut down. Hillary Clinton did not work directly for Jerry Zeifman, and so he had no authority to fire her. There is no evidence she was fired, so this story is false.)

>$0.05 into your account

The same people who own the media own Hillary and are protecting their investment. How many days without a press conference?

Judicial gloss is law, moron. It's not a "loophole," it is the Constitution itself.

>Rep. Mark Sanford, R-South Carolina, said Trump promised to protect several articles of the Constitution -- including "Article XII," even though the Constitution has seven articles.

so no quote from trump meaning someone asked him if he would protect article 12 and he said yes. The fact that he didn't know what it was, while stupid, means he would protect all of the constitution regardless of the details.

checkmate

Nah man. It's CruzMissle. Yeah libertarians try to follow the constitution as closely as possible but they don't agree with everything in it like the 16th amendment that legalized the federal income tax.

Worst candidate for the Libertarian Party and it's the best year to vote it, fucking outrageous. I guess there really is no brakes, on the Trump Train.

>urbanmyths.com

Oh well I certainly believe whoever that is

>$0.05

Trump wants to open up the libel laws and has sued (ie. Bill Maher and The Onion) over satirical article and jokes. That's an attack on the first amendment.

>Urbanmyths.com
>trying this hard
>shilling this hard.

urbanmyths.com/urban-myths/more-proof-that-donald-trump-is-hitler/

YOU'RE NOT EVEN TRYING, YOU'RE LIFE IS FUCKING PATHETIC,

What are you making? 7$ an hour?

Normally that would be good advice. But given the entitlement attitude of most Americans it will never work.

Do you think all the Constitution is is a list of rights? Maybe you should try googling it, because the bulk of it is how government is supposed to function, as seen by people in the 18th century.

> including Stein
Nigga, why bother? she'll get

Right, I get it, fascism is cool here. I was just pointing out how stupid it is for people to say that Johnson is in favor of gun control.

No matter which source you consult on the matter, they all say the same thing: it's fake.

snopes.com/politics/clintons/zeifman.asp

Not to be "that guy" but snopes has taken money from the Clinton Foundation.

Is there an actual source for the quote other than an image that gets posted on Sup Forums?

this. His proposed muslim ban is in direct violation of the first amendment. Trumpfags assume that the 2nd amendment is the only thing in the constitution

>P. G. Barnaby & Sons, Reputable Sailmakers since 1838, Jeansmakers since 1995

Not for most of US history. It's only been since the idiocy of the 60s that libel has been so tolerated.

Unfortunately it's universal income GJ.

>Educate yourself
If you want to blend in you need to stop the sjw speak.

Bill of Rights only applies to American Citizens.

Yeah, we all know the First Amendment is dead if we don't allow the media to libel everyone as they see fit.

/s

Tons. The quote is 100% real. Some people quibble about the details that the quote states. For instance Snopes states that he didn't actually fire her and his original story was that he would have fired her. Snopes also gives its own interpretation of a memo she wrote.

LOL. No it isn't. There's historical precedent that the President can stop anyone from coming in.

Hillary has supported at least five laws that have been overturned for violating the first amendment, and promises to attempt to amend the constitution to reduce its scope.

Opposing free speech is one of the most consistent positions of her political career.

nigga wat.

Fair use has been a thing since the 18th century.

Probably whoever it is thats running in the Constitution Party

>His proposed muslim ban is in direct violation of the first amendment.

>Canada
>First Amendment
>Not knowing what Trump actually said
>Not knowing that Obama did what Trump suggested in 2011

law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/8/1182
Totally legal to ban muslims. We are at war with them weather the left want's to admit it or not.
U.S. Code › Title 8 › Chapter 12 › Subchapter II › Part II › § 1182
8 U.S. Code § 1182 - Inadmissible aliens

>he thinks the first amendment protects your right to say whatever you want to whomever you want without them being able to do anything about it

Little protip bud, it only prevents the federal govt. from making any form I expression illegal and ensures that people can express their grievances towards the govt. it does not mean that some hack comedian can use his tv show to slander your brand because he disagrees with your opinions.
>judicial protection not civil
How do people still not understand this

>Tons.

Cites none.

>Trump is literally the most ignorant of the four.

Jill "MUH MAGICAL HOMEOPATHY WERKS" Stein gives Trump a run for his money.

Strict constructionism and textualism, idiot

i hate hillary, but i cant use this unless there's a citation.

anyone?

IGNORE THIS SHRILL FAGGOT.

REMINDER TO IGNORE AND REPORT ALL HILARY SHILLS

You have literally no idea what you're talking about. Bow out, Aussie. Work on fixing your own country.

>Tons
>Lists no evidence whatsoever

>Wah!! I need my safe space!

What an insecure millenial nu-male faggot you are.

still randing

if and when he runs again I'm obviously smashing the box. He would've completely roasted Hillary, but I don't think he would be asymmetrical and greasy enough to take on the jews, unfortunately.

Trump

All the others are anti-2nd Amendment.

I don't think he could ever be elected President. I think he'd do a great job, but he just hates campaigning too much.

hot feet on the left
lel

caintv.com/watergate-era-judiciary-chief
That is a reprint of the article that was cited by hundreds of people, including Snopes. No one denies the guy dislikes Clinton and did not approve of her work. All these "fact checkers" only selectively evaluate whether she was actually fired.

I'd bet you $5000 he browses Sup Forums. There's just something off and "truly weird" about him, and I agree with him on literally everything.

He doesn't, but he is extremely introverted. Maybe if he'd been born a few decades later.

Why is everyone showing the presidential candidates as if there's more than two?

Get these literal who nobodies out of here.

You have been muted for 4 seconds, because your comment was not original.

Banning Muslim immigration is protected by the constitution. The last president to selectively enforce immigration bans was Jimmah Cartah.

>Why is everyone showing the presidential candidates as if there's more than two?

Because there ARE more than two. The nominations of Trump and Clinton and the numerous controversies surrounding the two have sent a significant amount of voters on both sides to the third party candidates, both of which are receiving record levels of exposure.

The two-party system is being shaken and it probably probably won't survive the decade.

No it isn't faggot. Stop pretending like you understand our laws. President Carter did the exact same fucking thing Trump wants to do.

when Trump wins, duh,

we can't afford a bernine stealing votes on the right theres too much at stake..

>judicial gloss provided by the court system.
Muh precedent
If the Supreme Court cant even take their own precedent seriously then why should anyone else?

>johnson consistently pulls more from hillary than trump votes
>lets discredit him, that'll really help trump

Darrel Castle you stupid fucks

Who the fuck slices a roll vertically