How do we mentally decolonise the oriental mind?

How do we mentally decolonise the oriental mind?

No need, gib asian qts pls

F L A T

>''I want a half cast baby''
jesus christ how fucking much of a sellout can you be?

It doesn't matter. They outnumber the shit out of whites and will breed them out of existence at this rate. Then the yellow man can enjoy a normal life again.

you do realize that woman is a literal chimpanzee and she is 100% plastic

asian women can be nice but just like every other race the majority are pedestrian

saged

Someone got triggered
>>asian masculinity

but I'm a whitey with an asian gf
I just don't care and think they shouldn't complain about it because time is on their side

shieet thought that was my human sexbot on the pic

t. zhang

I'm a white guy who thinks asian girls can be nice I'm just saying she's a disgusting degenerate

Would colonize myself

>t. zhang
NOT YET

as if millions swedish women dont want a cute cacao baby

dunno mayn

I feel like having a kid with asian girl is like dumping your genes down the drain
sure if the kid is a girl then she will have nice life being half-breed hot chick (know a couple of half breeds and they are all pretty damn hot)

but if its a boy then he is kinda fucked, he will either be beta or a manlet.. only verysmall % of halfbreed guys are alphas

>not wanting a supreme gentleman for a son

ye i aint willing to risk that, i am just gonna find myself some foreign breeder bitch to pump out dozens of bilingual Czech soldiers out

>not having a white wife and an asian mistress under one roof

YGSIU

been thinking about that but once I plan on setting up a white family the asian mistress is gonna be in her 30 and thus past her expiration date

>pinoy monkey
>not being BLEACHED by Spaniards
Pick one

>spaniards
>bleaching
They're literally arabs

>says the inbred islander

>says the German in denial

This girl had a ton of cosmetic work too. Someone dig up an old pic. She looked like a brown 3/10 islander before

I'm generally more attracted to Asians than girls of other racial demographics, and there's nothing wrong with having phenotypical preferences, but this brand of self-hate is particularly unattractive. I think it's because of the insinuation that she'd resent her son for his Asian appearance, therefore making her a shitty mother.

At the end of the day they are going to be breeding mutts and not whites
So its just Genocide on the white part anyway.

That pizza is HNNNG