Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums? They're fun and can save your life and defend your lolis

Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums? They're fun and can save your life and defend your lolis.

Would you own a gun if the draconian shithole you live in let you?

>save your life
if every plonker here had a gun I'd feel as if my life was in a lot more danger

>would you own a gun
yes

>spending money on shit you'll never use
I hope you don't seriously do that, user.

>if every plonker here had a gun I'd feel as if my life was in a lot more danger
Why, do you not trust your fellow man?

I don't either. But I'd stay I'm still better off armed facing multiple armed attackers than unarmed facing multiple people with knives. Guns are, after all, an equaliser.

But I use them every week.

you need a "valid" reason to have one here and if you live in riga it is impossible to have a "valid" reason unless it is related to your job and you work in security or something like that

It's not attack I'd be worried about, just stupidity.
All it would take is deano popping a few shots off in his tiny garden after a few coronas for it to ricochet off his barrat build wall into some 6 years olds face

I wouldn't mind some classic antique guns for hunting but the idea of my beta ass actually defending lives is laughable.

I like the idea of owning a gun, but it's not worth it if it means other people will have guns too.
I'd rather have nothing to defend my self with than have to get in a gun fight.

>leaving yourself at the mercy of a potential attacker instead of giving yourself a fighting chance

The absolute state of (You) two. I'm sure in Bulgaria if a bad guy wants to get a gun and do bad things he could.

Well in that case there really isn't anything to worry about. Even in clapistan, where there are more guns than people, people rarely shoot each other by accident. Maybe themselves (which we all should be thankful for - it's Darwin hard at work after all), but not random unrelated people.

I'm thinking about getting a gun once I move out of my parents' house. What do you suggest as the best affordable handgun for a beginner?

hipoint

But I own one?

I think I read on here once that those are crap guns for gangbangers

Are you actually interested in learning to shoot or is self-defense a factor? I recommend .22lr to start with since it's cheap to shoot and you need to shoot to get better, something like Ruger mk. II should be perfect. Then pick whatever modern polyframe 9x19 that fits your hand when you're good enough with the .22.

Vinkattu

>Are you actually interested in learning to shoot or is self-defense a factor?
Both.

Post proofs

They are okay for how cheap they are.

Then buy the mk. II and a used glock 17 or 19. I hate kloks, but they're reliable and cheap. Practice with .22 and shoot 9mm occasionally to familiarise yourself to the recoil. 9x19 doesn't have much, but it has a lot when compared to .22.

Okay, thanks bro.

I look at yanks and I don't think I'd trust the general public with firearms.
I'd probably try one out if we could have them here as easy as you yanks or swiss.

Don't mention it. Also for home defense, you want a rifle. Buy one if you can afford it, and make sure you have a torch on it.

General public possessing firearms isn't a big issue. Niggers, poverty, and degrading mental health is.

This.
Some guy killed around 50 people with a selfmade flame thrower in the 50s when buying guns was easier.

I have 2 guns, a .22 and a 12 guage, I used to have a 30.06 but I sold it to buy my bow. I might sell the .22 as well just because I never use it, for small game I prefer my air rifle or bow. I will keep the shotgun for bird hunting though.

You should buy an AR, they're fun. Even with a cucked 5rd magazine. Or a Valmet AK if you can find one!

I used to have a Saiga .410, it's an AK modified for shells. It was fun to shoot but I prefer my classic 870

Cost too much here

I live in the first world, I don't need one.

*an island

You're ignorant. Possibly brainwashed, too. So I forgive you.

AR's are unfortunately restricted here, because muh scary black rifle. Which means that you have to have them registered and can only transport them directly to and from the range. You used to have to get an Authorization to Transport from the police whenever you transported it, but our last government implemented it into the license just before they were replaced.

Guns cost money.
Still as student, so I have trouble getting the ~3.000€ I would have to spend to get a gun.

Pls smuggle SVT's and cheap SKS's over the border ill give you all the basic bitch AR's you want.

Can't you shoot on crown lands though?

Does that figure include the gun? If so, that isn't too bad.

Go ask /k/, they know all about shooty sticks.

Kinda.
What I count:
>hunting license: 1.500€ (+driving, hotel, etc)
>paperwork: 200€
>gun safe: 300€
>gun/s: open, would get a USP to start with, 750€

Not with restricted rifles unfortunately. Plus they recently put a bunch of restrictions on where you can shoot (i.e not within 400m of forest service roads)

SVT supply is starting to run dry here. They usually go for like $800. SKS's are okay for first rifles, but they're nothing to write home about. I'd rather have AKs

>USP
Great taste

>look at listing for local auction house's upcoming gun auction
>first 60 guns are 1850's to 1880's revolvers
>listing includes civil war cavalry sabers
mfw

Looks like an old fart died

yep most of them tend to be like this

I don't see any reason to own a gun here. I do understand in other countries for hunting, sport and protection and there I would own a gun for those reasons. But unless I want to become a hunter for the State or if I want to do it for sport I don't see reason to own a gun here. And I'm not into gunsports.

I do like how they look, so I would enjoy them as a collector if I had money.
About 60% of my steam library.

.45 ACP, obviously.
Glock or Baretta fanboy should just fuck off.

I’m scared user, are we brothers?

>>
Do they check if you actually bought a safe? You could save that 300 there.

I've shot an USP, fun gun. Almost as good as my Walther.

Yeah but just once.
Germany is kinda strange, it is most of the. time based on trust.
Like keeping your guns in your safe or not loading over 10 round mags or 5 round mags with hunting license, lol.
You can buy 30 round mags but shooting with them isn’t allowed lol.
Nobody would do that. lol.

Maybe.

You have to allow them to check. Not sure if they actually come, buy you have to store a gun in a safe here and you do have to allow them to check it. So I would get it, if you lose your licecnse you probably never get it back.

>You have to allow them to check. Not sure if they actually come, buy you have to store a gun in a safe here and you do have to allow them to check it. So I would get it, if you lose your licecnse you probably never get it back.
Do they visit unannounced? Surely they can't just decide to pop in out of the blue and demand to be let in.

>Do they visit unannounced?
They can (if you own a gun).
Not sure if they really do since you have to show them your gun safe bill and there are quite a few guns around here...

So what happens if they pop in unannounced and you don't open the door for them? They shouldn't even know if you're home.

They will leave and probably put a letter that they wanted to visit.
They will not knock your door in just to check, they are not the Gestapo.

Been thinking about getting an AR actually. You have to join a club to get permissions for one, right? How long would it take if I joined now? :-D

In Germany to get a license you have to prove that you have been to the club at least once a month for the last 12 months. No idea about Funland, tho.

Yeah, that's what I thought. Sounds reasonable enough, I guess, although harassing people who have proven reliable and dedicated enough to bother with the bureaucratic bullshit to get guns legally is more than a bit retarded but I guess you can't have everything.

You don't have to join anything thanks to the right of association in our constitution, but it's easiest to prove that you practice regularly if you do join. Also makes it easier to justify a semi-auto instead of bolt-action or whatever. If you're serious about it, you can get yours with six months of regular shooting.

Broke as shit and can't afford a PAL or a rifle. Someday, though.

Guns shouldn't be that expensive if you're looking to give a good home to some old lady. How much is a pal?

>and can't afford a PAL

Nigger it's $60 every 5 years.

AS SHIT

Maybe he really is that poor? I mean 60$ buys a lot of booze.

>Why don't you have a gun, Sup Forums?
I do tho.

>Would you own a gun if the draconian shithole you live in let you?
One of the few things I can own in this draconian shithole.

Very cute. Do you slap her a lot?

because niggers voted for commie government

Can't you get a revolution going or something?

Depends on who wins the election next year

>

*lb

Bows are fine too I guess, but guns are better. Why don't you have a gun?

I got an AK...but bows are more fun to shoot.

and far more quiet, so I can just shoot it in the woods.

+ammo for it is expensive for this gun here too.

Which ak? 5.45 is expensive here too. And the noise is part of the fun, but you could always put a suppressor on if you want to be sneaky.

old soviet 47 I bought illegally in the 80ies.

I just keep it just in case kacaps or szwabes tries his shit again.

I had a pellet gun but my parents made me get rid of it because once I got mad with my brother and I pointed him with it. Autistic people like me just aren't suitable to have weapons.

I do

pellet guns are cool, I use 1 to hunt kot infiltrating my kingdom.

Varg would be proud of me.

>And the noise is part of the fun

not for me

Can you even get a firearm in Chile? I thought after your spin with el dictatorino your firearm laws would be pretty tight, unless you deal with machuchas (?) setting your shit on fire.

>I guess, although harassing people who have proven reliable and dedicated enough
It has some backround, tho.
One of the worst school shooters we ever had just took his fathers (legal) guns that he ha not looked away well so politicians thought they had to do something...
It is not nice for the owner, but well, a price I am totally willing to pay. (as I said I am not even sure they ever come, yet "harass" you)

yet another leaf posts

And I can always tell it's an anglo too.