Why dont we start a hate movement against white people ????????????????

think about it. whats the best way to redpill white people?

by calling them out.... these liberals have single handedly created the most popular right wing movement since 1945

what if we create our own anti white campaign on twitter or something and push it hard. that way we can monopolize and control our own hate campaign

i reckon we should use the tag

#ripwhitepeople

in the tag we brag about white genocide and make fun of white peoples low birth rates and small cocks

Other urls found in this thread:

mediaite.com/online/pelosi-cites-god-guns-and-gays-for-why-clinton-struggles-with-white-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I hope this is another aussie shitpost

do it, we created black lives matter basically, this would be a piece of cake

nah

>start

I get wet thinking about the day cumcucks, shitskins and niggers nuke, shoot and rape each other to death so that us nips can take over

because no one actually hates white people, they are just jealous of us.

#IHateWhitesBecause

we can change that

Would probably work

make another thread with that in the title and well try to get it to trend

that will really get white people annoyed

Shut it, Sanchez, it's actually not a terrible idea.

>read subject
>see flag
Here's your reply

new thread

>stooping to jew tactics
The culture of whites has truly become degenerate.

Because it's already happening.
White guilt is destroying the western world.

All the leftist whites be reposting it and/or covertly implying they enjoy the implications - because They're One of the Good Ones

>why dont we start a hate movement against white people?

What are democrats? mediaite.com/online/pelosi-cites-god-guns-and-gays-for-why-clinton-struggles-with-white-men/

White people work for a living. They don't have time to care, nor do they have the interest in what teenagers in their dorm rooms think.

White culture has always been degenerate

>White people literally running towards their own graves

>mfw

this basically. they already have one up on us because they can claim to be the nice guys while they slowly pull the rug out from under us.