Cock in Ass

RIP Andy Whitfield

Spartacus season 1 is Kino. Like better than Gladiator.

Season 3 has already devolved into Talking Dead tier group drama.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dzyhfbCulLI
youtube.com/watch?v=OUiCYrwubwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck off.

Season 3 was a rollercoast of kinoness stop sucking the Dead cock

Haven't found a new crush since Andy. :(
F

Season 1 of Spartacus is still my favorite TV show of all time.

>dat fucking finale
>dat Crixus shield tap

I jumped up like a kid when Spartacus made that jump to the balcony.

Season 2 was absolute shit, you can tell when Season 3 Sparty-andy knock off had a decent writer. Plus the guy was pretty fun in Flash

Is this show worth watching for the sweaty abs alone?

Season one is KINO

>KINO

What the fuck does that mean?

Gods of the Arena>Blood and Sand>War of the Damned>Vengeance

Season 3 is weird, pretty much the whole season takes place in either that shitty little set building where he trains the slaves or in the forest

Yes. It's a less retarded 300

It means it's full of sweaty abs, lots of cock, lots of ass and tits and fucking and deceit and cheating and drama and bloody fights to the death.

Everyone is fucking good in season one.

I kind of fell in love with Andy Whitfield and find out he's dead

Blood and Sand will never be topped. It had so much potential...

F

I saw your thread last night, OP, so don't pretend to be sad for his death 12 hours later after we told you.

words fall from mouth like shit from ass

>this is a 40 year old man

How did he do it?

He's been dead for 5-6 years.

He died to make season one.

Season one is a true epic.

Too bad I never get to see him fight with his armor.

By not being fat and working out? Arnie is like 70 and his body still puts the majority of men half his age to shame.

Cancer keeps you from getting fat.

This guy and his buddy played the lusty Roman nobles quite well.

And they have Xena as Lucretia...

>His grieving wife Vashti revealed the star's final words as he tried to comfort Jesse, six, and Indigo, four, on the last day of his life.

>Vashti said he had told the children: 'I am going to go to sleep now as my body won't work any more. I am like a butterfly with broken wings.'

>'I will always be with you and will always be watching over you. I love you.'

S3 is the weakest one, but it picks up towards the end. Season 4 is elder god tier with the single best show finale I've ever seen.

>implying he said any of that or any of that actually happened

>I'm a disgusting histrionic pathological liar from Sup Forums and I project my revolting nature onto everyone else

You are fucking scum, no one cares about your idiot's impression of an intellectual skeptic, you le red pilled gentleman.

Varro was a true bro. Also only found in season one.

Blood and Sand => Gods of the Arena > War of the Damned >>>> shit > vengeance (the only good parts was with glaber)

not being tall?

Cunt or did nothing wrong?

He was great, Jai Courtney was surprisingly good too. Season 1 finale was GOAT. Didn't watch after that because of Andy's death.

Andy was better but the new guy did a great job despite is nasally voice.

Every season was great IMO, 1 > 3 > 2.

Jai Courtney was fucking great in this role, yet every single role he's had since it he's been a charisma vacume rivalled only by Sam Worthington.

What the fuck happened?

Watch season one then tell me

Both

A bit of both. He did not deserve to die in such a shitty way.

Honestly I didn't even notice they switched out the actor. I kinda feel like a dickhead.

Hollywood writers are inept and just write generic characters. So he plays a generic character. If you've seen Suicide Squad (as shit as that movie is) he plays a completely different character pretty well. Still a shit character but it's not due to his acting ability. He just keeps landing shitty roles but gets paid well for them.

Season 1 was amazing, but his absence wasn't why seasons 2 and 3 were so bad. It was the feminist direction with the writers and the replacement black chick that was ugly as fuck compared to the season 1 actress.

Season 1 = the truest of kino

youtube.com/watch?v=dzyhfbCulLI

You have 10 seconds to post a more hype moment from any television series.

Objectively correct

youtube.com/watch?v=OUiCYrwubwk

>ywn live in the timeline where Andy lives and goes onto become a successful hollywood actor
fuck this shit

Wrong, blood and sand>>>>war of the damned>gods of the arena>veneance

Entire series is amazing, fuck off.