STOP MAKING FUCKING CAPESHIT THREADS!!!!!

STOP MAKING FUCKING CAPESHIT THREADS!!!!!

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!!!!!

EVERY DAY...

>batman
>superman
>wonderwoman
>x-men
>marvel
>dc

SORT YOUR FUCKING SELVES OUT!!!!!!!

Holy shit, THIS.

I've never said this before, but we seriously need a /film/ board now where capeshit is banned. This board is fucking stupid.

What's the point coming here?

This. There should be separate board for /capeshit/

Literally this, this board is fucking pathetic.

Imagine the type of people that create and post in those threads. True fucking autismo brainlets. Coincidentally they're the same types of people that post on Sup Forums, really makes you think.

Forget it user, it's Sup Forums.

>tfw used to love capeshit
It used to be fun man. It used to be.

Capeshit and Star Wars board when?

Capeshit and Star Wars threads are posted by Redditors trying to take this board down from the inside

Super heros are cancer trash.

imagine a world where all capeshit, even movies, was banished to Sup Forums. it would get rid of the limpwristed comic cucks and also the cancerous meme threads.

20 wonder woman threads isn't enough. Must have more.

Look at this fucking shit! 22 capeshit threads. Not even including the 10 Starwars threads and 5 baywatch threads.

It's a fucking joke.

>he thinks Sup Forums partakes in the cinematic jew.

but capeshit is so hot right now

wtf i love frogposters now

This. You capecucks need to tote your asses over to Sup Forums with the rest of the comic book trash.

You guys seen the new wonder woman movie right guys?

It's the movie studio marketing departments shitting up /tv.

Capeshit is practically the only type of movie with international $ making "appeal". Thanks to China we have to suffer through this garbage promotion.

Go back to you tinfoil-wearing faggot. It is redditors not the movies studios who are bringing this trash here.

Whats the matter user, cant handle a REAL movie? Name the last good movie that wasnt "capeshit"

I'm seriously giving up with this board now. What's the fucking point. It's either Sup Forumsbait, shit memes, capeshit or fucking paedophiles.

Ikr what a fucking cancer.

what's wrong with cunny?

Raw
Life
Get Out

Do they even make movies that aren't capeshit anymore?

Can't remember the last time that I've even watched a movie.

This.

Right, this board now is cancer, full of manchilndren watching capeshit

Go rub your mom's feet you underage faggot. If you knew anything about how modern Hollywood you would know I'm right. Fuck off turd burglar.

Abandon all hope.

based OP

Stop fantasizing about raping children!!! That's why you don't have and never will have a girlfriend!!! What the fuck is wrong with you!?!?!?!

>hue hue go back to plebbit Sup Forums is always pedo

No it wasn't!!!!!!

>stop ppsting things I don't like!

why would i want a wrinkled old hag "girlfriend"? what's wrong with cunny?

>34 replies
>19 posters
OP, quit talking to yourself.

I applied for the Janny job and I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD if I get it I'm going to 404 EVERY fucking capeshit thread bar 1 general.

I find it funny that Sup Forums thinks itself as a 'redpilled' site yet buys into the marketing with these capeshit trash over and over and over again. It's pathetic actually.

the mod team is a narcissistic normie circlejerk so obviously they love capeshit and won't let you

You guys complaining about capeshit should go back to 2011 Sup Forums when Sup Forums was often 50-70% waifu threads. See how you like all the shitty threads then.

waifu threads are good though

Waifu threads are unironically better than twitter and capeshit threads.

I was part of the problem. I'd post threads like "which actress would you lock away in a sex dungeon" and it would get 500 replies in an hour. It wasn't television and film.

because Sup Forums is mostly infested with neckbeard uneducated american shits. only cultural information they have is hollywood. lmao.

2011 Sup Forums had some great kino/foreign/independent threads though. Honestly one would get better reviews here and suggestions than anywhere else online with people being the least pretentious film buffs can be (still very pretentious, but still)

I don't get why this shit isn't automatically sent to Sup Forums it'll drop the population of this place by 20% and increase the quality by a good amount.

Phoneposter.
Kill yourself for being a phoneposter.

wut?

where is proofs???

dumb nigger thinks anyone that doesn't bother with pointless capitalization is a phoneposter

How about you learn how to GRAMMAR?

lmao shouldn't it be the reverse? phone automatically starts with capital after dot.

``no''

who still has autocorrect on in the year of our lord 2018

Why do people even watch superhero garbage in the first place? I can't understand it.

Correct

rofl
Sup Forums is too smart for capeshit, aka jewish money laundering and branwashing schemes

they don't really watch,. the purpose of those movies is to go with your friends and shittalk the movie the whole time bu tthe joke is on you since you paid $15 plus snacks

we need a capeshit containment general, either that or just make them fuck off to Sup Forums

What is this autistic samefagging? I don't even watch superhero movies nor participate in those threads, but they're more on-topic than anything posted here. Ironically this thread isn't.

#rekt

the more gal posting on this board the better desu

>60 posts
>30 posters
>barely any discussion

It really takes one to engage in the process of thought

All me.

>hates capeshit
>is a dumb frogposter
Youre no better OP.

post you are waifu

Let's face it. The only people who don't like super hero films are uppity self righteous joyless twats. These people are always miserable and angry. They always have an opinion about something they hate. In fact all they talk about is stuff they hate. They live such miserable worthless lives. Their opinions should automatically be ignored.

Fucking look at this.

You make a thread about an actual film and get maybe 15 replies, or it dies as soon as someone writes more than three lines of text.

You create a capeshit thread with an image and no OP text, and you'll automatically reach bump limit.

>OP wants a board with more meaningful discussions
>instead of starting one himself, he choose to complain about other people having fun

What did he mean by this?

Get some taste, retard. Superhero movies are garbage.

A lot of you are posting as if it's your first year here.

>it's a "thread complaining about how bad Sup Forums is is worse than the threads they're complaining about" episode

How about we also face the fact that people who DO like super hero film are blissful ignorant bro-dudes (and now girls since it is socially acceptable for them as well now) who think "HOLY SHIT DUDE THAT WAS THE GREATEST THING EVER" for any capeshit which does THE EXACT SAME THING for every movie.

This. You sound like a bunch of fucking losers and nobody is talking about capeshit as much as you're making it seem.

>"STOP WATCHING KIDS MOVIES"
>Acts like a child

The excessive Sup Forums bait threads are what's killing the board, get rid of this one thing and the board will improve greatly.

I think the cunny threads are more of a meme than actual paedophilia.

The worst part about the capeshit trend is that Japanese superhero stories are so much better.

Can you please stop shilling this shonen trash?

lol fag

>critically acclaimed
>one of the highest rated seasons of MAL
>loved by Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums
>trash

Even if you don't like fun, that's fine. Series like Tiger and Bunny are geared for adults and are a far more interesting take on the superhero genre than anything the west has made since Batman Begins. The way that they examine things like marketing and branding on the superhero genre is great.

lots of us are oldfags that have been here forever because you can never leave.

t. kid who started lurking in 2016

lmao just turn your brain off

Sup Forums has always been pleb af

it didn't help that Sup Forums became mainstream and we became plebbit 2.0

Agreed. Sure, capeshit can be fun every now and then, but it's the movie equivalent of candy. For fuck's sake, there are many actually great movies that can be discussed.

Sup Forums really needs to be split into 3 boards

Sup Forums which is basically the Sup Forums of tv and movies

/cel/ for waifu fags

and /film/, a slow board like /vg/ for film discussion

the problem currently is, that any thread about movies etc is drowned out by waifu threads, tv show generals, capeshit and spam threads

>!!!!!!
>!?!?!?!?
>virgin insults
Yeah, you need to go back to wherever the fuck you came from i'm assuming reddit since you're trying to subvert the board.

Why do americans like capeshit so much? Is it stupidity?

are feet still Sup Forums?

The majority of people watch films for escapism, nothing more.

Yes. I also think capeshit is inherent to 'american values' and the idea of the self-made man who is a super-human, can solve everything himself, doesn't need any help ever. Without the superhero narrative americans are lost.

>super hero
>self made

Something has to be done about these people who reply to entire threads.

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING Sup Forums?!
You been cucked out of your own board.
You been...

Caped
a
p
e
d

You know how to solve this problem? just don't fucking reply to capeshit and Star Wars threads and try to reply to the ones that actually talk about decent movies.
I always try to participate, and even sometimes create, on threads about asian and foreing cinema in general, but guess what, most of those die after 20 post with 4 different IPs. And this is because its easier to complain than to actually try and encourage film discussion.

CAPESHIT CAN NEVER BE KINO!!!!!!!!!!!

That's where you're wrong bub

YEah, this shit has to stop, and the mods need to cut it down to one thread per recently capeshit movie at a time. actually, film discussion generals for new releases would be cool too

MAKE A NEW BOARD FOR STAR WARS +CAPESHIT AND GIVE US /FILM/ ALREADY