HILLARY BTFO

HILLARY BTFO

PROOF SHE WILL NEVER BE PRESIDENT

Other urls found in this thread:

foreignpolicy.com/2007/06/14/putin-uses-dog-to-intimidate-merkel/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

CTR BTFO

what a fucking cunt

This is consistent with Clinton-era Secret Service's gripes about Hillary's behavior. They'd try and avoid her because of her attitude.

I'm not going to believe Trump is the next Hitler when the accuser acts like the next Stalin - or maybe a Nixon on her good days.

>Can't fact-check it
Yeah, I totally believe this biased as fuck report.

>on goybook

Most likely true but the guy's fucked.

>fact-checking matters

Yeah uh - pretty sure you get him and his colleagues who were on her detail to do testimonials and it's good game Hillary.

Someone post that pic with Hitler about how you can gauge a person by how they treat animals.

Such a fucking witch.

>all those capitalized words

English isn't that hard, Eric.

wtf i love george bush now

where have you been faggot? there are hundreds of these stories where Hillary loses her shit and starts taking it out on the help.

even if he made it all up, its still entirely plausible.

>correct the record

But I bet you believe everything that warmonger cunt Clinton says, though, right?

Get your blue pilled ass out of here, faggot.

I'd believe it. Sounds like something Hillary would do.

i would literally kill myself if i could build a time travel machine and go back in time to when prime hillary (mid 90's) was doing her thing so she can be my mistress and sit on my face etc.

too bad she got killed and replaced by a cyborg

They creepiest one for me is the private investigator gunned down in his car. He sees Vince foster is dead and says outlook I'm a dead man in the presence of his so, and gets massacred in a gang style execution in broad daylight with no apparent motive or suspects. That shit is really scary

Update: turns out Facebook suspended his account when the story began to gain traction - SAD!

It's back now.

no you fool its a secret massage like happy ending style. you gota take all the cap letters then look at where they are. probably says something like "they haz my dawter sand halp"

>Clinton in Turkey
>MIlitary coup staged by Ergodan
>????
PROFITPROFITPROFIT

Hillary is a massive narcissist. I'm not surprised. When Bill was campaigning for her back in '08, he was interacting with the crowd and Hillary ignored the locals.

Wasn't there already a story out of Hillarys SS complaining about how much of a cunt she is?

kikebook.com/kilonine/posts/10206808654082950

original post

ummm this story is fake. i know hillary personally and she never said any of this.

op is a trumpkin or a berniebro, do not listen to propaganda from a racist bigot.

This is also the similar behavior my father told me the hotel staff experienced when he stayed at hotel with his wife the day Hillary checked out of the hotel

"FREE SPEECH IS ALIVE AND WELL. SHHRILLLLLLL"

>record correcting

wot

0/10

ehhh this post is a liar i am bill clinton and im so fucking old i'll just start shitposting on Sup Forums

I have never heard anyone that wasn't a hardcore democrat say anything nice about Hillary as a person. It's always that she's a self-centered jerk that bullies those around her.

If there are any CTR shills around, can you please show me anything that proves that Hillary is the grandmotherly figure that the media portrays her as?

Use some critical thinking guys. You can't believe everything you hear. This could very well be propaganda.

I too want to believe it and lean toward it being true, but I won't parade it as fact until I have proof.

My father was in the USSS during the Clinton administration. He's told me so many stories about how horrible Bill and Hillary are, especially the latter. Apparently, they didn't even show up to any of the annual White House Christmas Parties. They just stayed upstairs, and there were no drinks or food served to those who attended.

This is such fucking bullshit.

I was on that K-9 unit. In fact, I was the dog in that story.

Hillary was super humble and very nice to me. She gave me a treat and pet me behind my ears! She even let out a little "Arf arf" to try to speak on my level.

Hillary is a kind soul, and I will not let her good name be tarnished.

-Suli

Keked

Does your dad know G. Suhajda?

...who?

This post comes across as a forty year old's sad attempt at using early 2000's internet slang. Your post sticks out so much you may as well have typed it in Chinese.

There are simply too many anecdotal "Hillary is a raging bitch" stories out there for them to all be fabricated.

>$0.05 in your account

Wasn't one of those on unsolved mysteries?

(((Suli)))

Nvm. A guy I drove to the airport and back 4 years ago. Nicest guy in the world, always tipped me 20 bucks. He told me he worked in SS for Clinton, that was the first time he visited Mexico.

Also interested

tl;dr.

Wrote a book about it

I despise Shillary but this probably didn't happen.

where are the hidden cam videos of this cunt flipping out on people though?? I've been waiting for them for months

Reddit is the family we all wish we had.

Sup Forums is the family we're stuck with.

But she pointed at me winked and gave me the thumb up. Don't tell me it's a trick I would be devastated.

>namefag
> advocating for reddit
on a scale of new to new as fuck how new are you?

Guess you should go research whether he was in the military and prove it is false then? Isn't that what you are paid to do?

New enough to vote for Hillary simply because she's a women and theres nothing you can do or say to change this.

Even if you were to start a cult, recruit thousands of members and committed mass suicide, I'd still vote for hillary...

... just to piss you off, for eternity.

not only careless and dishonest, but a complete cunt

who would've guessed

Maybe she is Borderline Personality Disorder?

Wtf I'm a #Cruzmissile now?

>"Muh anecdotal evidence"

McFucking kill yourself you Clinton voting faggot.

Is there a correlation between being a cunt and hating dogs?

All women who dont submit to a Christians husband are like this.

Please fuck off to Reddit kikeshill

Everyone who has worked under Hillary for extended periods of time has said she is horrible and doesn't have the temperament to be a leader.

Meanwhile everyone who has worked for Trump has only had positive things to say about him.

yeah she's a shit personality and very unlikable

no to mention she looks like an absolute insane freak, cant even smile like a human being, havent seen less likable politician for a while, regardless of her political views and whats behind her

but remember - votes dont matter, its about who's counting

1.) CTRL + T (New Tab)
2.) Search: Cry Face
3.) This is you.

yumadbro?

who's doing all these killings?

>0.20 has been desposited

Hillary is probably just pissed off at everything due to her being a cunt.
Mutti, however, is deathly afraid of dogs.Got bitten by one as a kid. So, Comrade Putin did the logical thing:
foreignpolicy.com/2007/06/14/putin-uses-dog-to-intimidate-merkel/

>I was the dog in that story.
pic related, you.

Basing your vote off of spite? That's both stupid and sad.

About as sad as

>.020 has been deposited

Except there's numerous accounts of how fucking irate Clinton acts towards security personnel.

I deposited a pebble into your private beach estate. Did I make a difference?

I pissed in your ocean of piss. Did I make a difference?

No way. That looks like a POG dog. Too soft.

Pic related. It's me.

I have over 300 confirmed bites. I'm the top sniffer from my kennel. I marked my territory all over Iraq and Afghanistan. The Middle East literally smells like my piss.

Never trust a person who doesn't like dogs.

They're either mudshits or mudshit-lovers.

Bernie's gonna die soon. He'll be killed in an attempt to unify the Dems. It'll be "vote for Hillary because Bernie would've wanted us to do so" and then Hillary will (hypothetically) win, or there'll be mass riots.

I'm 50. I casually knew a guy in 95-96 time frame who worked the outer perimeter detail at the White House. He said Bill was cool with the guys, but Hillary was a miserable bitch. You can tell a lot about people by the way they treat those beneath them.

Literally the exact same thing you said could be applied to Hillary being a "warm, loving grandmotherly"

>ctr

She's fooling you. Don't be so easily convinced by Hillary.

almost forgot about this. thanks for teh lulz, user.

>who were on her detail to do testimonials
>Secret Service
>Do Testimonials
The only guy who was as traitorous as that wrote a whole book about it and guess what? Everyone except Fox News figured out it was lies and slander and refused to cover it.

Nuerosyphilis please

>Waiting for a candidate to "earn" my vote
>Will just let Hillary win
Thanks for nothing.

Ad Hominem much? You are critical of the letter based on capitalization? You are a paid cunt aren't you.

I met her and she was great. Couldnt vote for a woman tho t b h f a m

>I was the dog in that story.

Remember that time we sniffed each others asses for what seemed like hours?
>Good times.

Kek

>New enough to vote for Hillary simply because she's a women

Namefag is literally the cancer killing the US.

It's a private organization.

I'm right there with you, lad.

Doubt everything, not just what you disagree with.