So are there any DC comics like the dark future cinematic trailer for DC Universe Online?

So are there any DC comics like the dark future cinematic trailer for DC Universe Online?

Where Flash wears and armored costume, and stuff like that?

Um... Injustice?

I'm actually surprised DCUO never got its own comics

The Injustice comics are okay. They run the gamut from pretty good to shit on paper.

But like, is Black Adam ever a justice league member? Or on the Legion of Doom? Is that a comic thing?

injustice

Yeah but he's not really the focus.

And the actual plot of those comics is so....end gamey.

World's End storyline or whatever the main storyline for new52 was. Bad future where Brother Eye took over and Batman Beyond Terry has to go back to stop it.

Do you mean something like Dark Flash? That was actually a good story arc and probably the only time Hypertime was used effectively.

Or are you talking more about all the bad end futures Flash seems to always end up in, like the future that Abra Kadabra is from.

That looks alright.

>Do you mean something like Dark Flash?

I'm not familiar with that. Are there specific issues or like a TPB?

Hey OP here again,

Is Justice League 3000 any good?

It's kinda what I want, something that has a serious presentation, but isn't afraid to have fun too.

Gotta admit, even though the game got boring as time went on, that trailer is INSANE. Luthor ending Supes by filling WW's dead throat with kryptonite was fucking nuts.

Yeah it's decent, but it's more of a comedy book.

I would skip out on JL3K1 though.

> I killed you ME, LEX, LUTHOR
>Yfw

Still gives me chills. And Adam bloweding himself up to kill Flash.

Sounds good enough. I just want something easy and direct.

If I remember correctly Dark Flash is Flash 152-159 and a random JLA comic. Basically The Flash was briefly replaced with Dark Flash, a more extreme 90's version of Flash. The storyline was good, but it was also Waid's final Flash story, capping his ~100 issue Flash run. You need to know who Linda Park is and why she's so important to Wally to understand the story.

It's basically a future version of Justice League International. Enjoyable but more comedy then dark future, though being Giffen it has it's dark moments as well.

Spike did a pretty damn good Lex. Hell, pretty much all the voice casting in that game was great.

That was the best "Shazam" that has or will ever be shouted.

>The storyline was good, but it was also Waid's final Flash story, capping his ~100 issue Flash run

Oooh boy that's a pretty big investment. A little too much for me.

I know DKSA is a shitshow, but Captain Marvel's last moment described by Wonder Woman as a lion's roar has stuck with me all these years.

If you're looking for a dark future, have you tried Adventures of Superman Annual 6?

It was part of the Elseworld annuals DC did that year, but basically a distopian future where the Justice League has been defeated and Superman is dead.

Flash (wally West) has been crippled and is in a wheelchair if I remember correctly, but it's distopian Justice League.

Yeah I think it's for me. Like, comics have too much going on all the time.

I just want an easy to read book with lots of neat stuff going on.

I picture spittle flying all over the place and lex drooling a little as he yells this

I wasn't aware of it, is it on comixology?

The Mignola cover looks cool.I'm not sure how I'd go about getting it? Like amazon maybe?

Oh, wow. Legitimately buying comics, hadn't thought of that. Just looked and it's not on Comixology, but there are many Adventures of Superman torrents where you can pick and choose what comics to download. If you have a mega I don't mind uploading the issue somewhere.

What's a torrent?