Anyone else only scared of a Trump victory because of the reaction, not Trump or his policies themselves...

Anyone else only scared of a Trump victory because of the reaction, not Trump or his policies themselves? I think a Trump win could legitimately make the markets plummet and riots break out all over the country and cause something close to a civil war. People are that fucking scared and stupid over this shit.

Anything I think Trump has said that I find a little bit much I know for a fact would be kept in check by the courts and congress, there is no reason to be so against Trump on these grounds, but that doesn't matter if it is going to plunge the country into chaos because everyone else would lose their shit.

I can't be the only one here genuinely fearing this.

No. You arent genuinely fearing this.

brexit was much bigger than us electing another president,we do that all the time.
Brexit made markets improve.

Same will happen here. Be rough for the first week as the adjustment takes hold then real growth over a month to original levels or higher.

There might be a few nigger riots and a bunch of lefty nogunz faggots protesting.

Hillary has a solid chance of instigating a civil war.

No, you have it backwards.

The markets are set to tank purposely in the event Trump gets elected, pundits have already speculated that if Trump is elected, Federal Reserve would only have to raise interest rates ro make the economy crash...and we all know what candidate has been most vocal in opposition toward the Federal Reserve.

I am, and I am also expecting to be called a shill or have my thread called a slide. But I am genuinely worried.

They'll bitch and moan for a week or two, there will be a few minor happenings, then they'll go back to caring about Kim Kardashian and Pokemon Go like the good goys they are.

Libtards have the attention span of goldfish.
Don't worry about it.

Sup Forums worships Kek, the God of chaos and rebirth.
From the ashes left from the liberal riots and exodus, a Phoenix will be reborn.
America Will Be Great Again!
Check Em'

The reaction itself is one of the main reasons I want Trump to win. If the libs go too crazy we can knock them down once and for all.

kek, even if something did happen it would only be in major cities, small town folks have too much shit to worry about and those are the ones with all the guns and the back bone to do something and most of them support Trump.

Nothing will happen except more protesting but they have been doing that anyways (BLM, OWS, DNC) even with Obama as president. Worse case scenario is Trump gets impeached.

At this point I'm voting trump just to see what happens. YOLO.

I love when Hillary shills try to assert this as a reason to vote against trump.

I'm more worried about when Hill takes office and decides to cuck us to the middle east.

>Anyone scared Trump victory will cause the happening of the decade
Is u retarded

niggers are literally shooting each other every day in this country. what difference will it really make? I just advise against living in a city.

It own't plunge shit. Opposition of Trump are libtards and niggers, who are notorious for being lazy and undependable.

Quit being afraid of the shits for birds.

No.

The market plummets every 10 years or so and if you were old enough to have seen it a couple of times you would know that it's a natural phenomenon.

Fuck off shill

why are you scared? the day of the rope is coming

>liberal cumshitters are all about fearmongering now

Probably not. More likely he'd be impeached (successfully) when and if he oversteps.

However, one thing that is deeply concerning is the lack of trust people have in the media. Trust in the media allowed OWS to be shut down without so much as a whimper from the bank-owned media.

But that trust has been broken for a lot of people. Who knows what they'll come to believe? Certainly enough of youtube and reddit can be directed, and Sup Forums is basically unuseable now unless your willing to put up with the enormous sifting you have to do in order to find quality threads, which are usually either dead or stuffed chock full of shit-post after shit-post.

As long as the media can be controlled, then we don't have much to worry about. Disrupting face to face meetings is an art perfected since humans have been colluding in private against major powers, so there's not really hope there either.

All in all, I'd bet on the stability of the American system. But I do worry about "who watches the watchers". In my opinion, most people are clinically retarded and do need to be contained somehow, as a matter of national security. But in the wrong hands and with the wrong philosophy, we could see the end of even the facade of freedom. Perhaps we are witnessing that right now. OWS should have taught everybody that there is no recourse against the powers that be.

>shill
Are you saying you have that hard of a time thinking anyone could actually have this fear after watching all the SJWs lose their shit over nothing over the last year? All I am saying is, we better stock up on supplies.

The economy is guaranteed to crash no matter what. My only fear is that Trump gets blamed and impeached before he can actually come up with a real solution instead of the globalist powergrab that is intended.

that is some /biz/ level TA there!

Good job!

>instead of the globalist powergrab that is intended.

My friend, I have terrible news for you. You are about a century too late to worry about such things.

I expect riots.

I really don't know which one I find more intimidating. There's so many different things that could go right or wrong with either of them.

I know it has happened before but the rachet has a few more turns to go.

I am wary, but I am armed.

the only people that will be upset by a trump win will be lean mean cuck machines that either weigh less than one hundred or more than 250 pounds and children with iphones, and even the most autistic of libs would get over it eventually. we'll probably be getting the evil eye from some allies for a while until trump can stop pissing off the whiners, but he'll become a professional script-reading politician within his first year guaranteed.

hoping for it honestly

I see it as an opportunity to purge (((progressives))) and you're not a real Sup Forumsack if you see it any other way.

Political upheaval keeps corruption in check, don't act like a cunt afraid of every little upset
Liberals are too cowardly to actually do anything anyway, and racial violence would be quickly eradicated

Both candidates are worst presidents ever to be. Only george bush the Apeman has set the standard very low, so well see...

It is true that if Trump gets elected, niggers gonna nig, but im quite sure it will be put down with force.

Maybe even "free nignog shooting range"

I think there will definitely be protests but I think there are definitely a few ways it can go, so place your bets people, I'm booking this show!

20% says nothing happens. The media make a fuss about it, but there isn't really an organized protest against Donald Trump's victory. The most we can see in this scenario is a twitter flame war, but nothing major really happens.

I place 40% on limited non-violent protest, backed by groups similar to BLM and their white SJW allies, where they simply complain until they grow tired and eventually leave. The protests are well contained by police and the situation does not escalate. The protester's attention is taken by something else, or there is a loss of interest.

I place 25% on limited violent rioting across the country, mainly contained in major cities. The destruction will be similar to that caused by the Ferguson riots.

I'm going to put a 10% on serious violent riots across the country. Liberals and other enemies of donald trump go to defcon 1 chimp out mode. The destruction is that of riots not seen since the great depression era, with parts of many major cities burning down across the country. The national guard is called before the problem gets too serious, similar to Ferguson, and the situation eventually calms down. The possibility of an attempted assassination is in this scenario.

5% on total chaos. The day of the rope has come. Seeing the rise of what liberals perceive as some sort of fascist boogeyman, they wholeheartedly revolt against the donald and a full out civil war breaks out, the ranks of the left mainly filled by largely disorganized black regiments led by literal bearded marxists. The Age of the Neu Male has come and "Born this Way" by Lady Gaga fills the streets as the pinkos seek to establish their own progressive regime in the wake of Donald Trump's election. America falls into ruin in the fighting. There is a successful assassination attempt.

>I think a Trump win could legitimately make the markets plummet
then it would be a good time to buy

This is a valid point but by this logic we can't have any kind of redpilled change. To get rid of the SJW/Globalist cancer we need AGGRESSIVE chemotherapy even if it causes a lot of pain and suffering.

People who are afraid of Trump dont understand the dire situation we are in, they're just content with the status quo not knowing its not sustainable.

We elect Hillary the war on men, whites, Christians, heterosexuals will ramp up not to mention more (((neocon))) wars in the Middle East and possibly even Russia.

Those cuck machines come in swarms, and usually carry weapons. Those cuck machines also like firebombs. And you aren't allowed to mow them down unless the circumstances are specific.

Shit, twitter hash tags and Communist hippie protesters! Whatever will we do?

It's better for something like that to happen now rather than later.

You'll have protests for a few days whipped up by the media. Dindus will loot.

That will be it.

>civil war
>liberals with no guns

People get all worked up before elections but after people just go back to what they were doing before.

As a general rule a democracy shouldn't exist to allow intimidation of it's citizens. Either the majority rules or no one does.

If it worries you too much express your second amendment rights.

I'm more worried about everyone who doesn't fall in line being rounded up by Hillary bots if she's elected. But, yeah, I can see riots if he's elected.

Trump is the one we need, riots and shitstains crying about it doesn't matter. And don't you know where you are? we Pray that KEK blesses us with happenings, the bigger the better.

I'm personally worried about his stance on winning.
He says he's going to keep on winning and winning and even if we get tired of winning and ask him to stop, he's going to keep on winning against our wishes.

Isn't that terrifying?

>fixes america
>hastens collapse
either is preferable to keeping the globalist plates spinning another four years

How on earth do you plan to get rid of globalism from the heart of the instigators of it?

Are you going to get rid of the Fed? Kick out the World Bank and IMF? Liquidate the universities of the thousands upon thousands of intellectuals who have proved beyond a shadow of a doubt how effective their economic policies are at eradicating poverty? Kick out the UN? Kick out all the major banks? Force investors to flee from the country leading to a depression we would likely never recover from?

Or are you arguing for just more protectionism? When you say "get rid of globalist cancer" what exactly are you referring to?

Wow now I truly have become #shillforhill

It's not the president thatl'l make the markets move.

It's the million liberal chimpouts.

>the markets plummet
The markets will likely take a hit the way they did after Brexit, but it won't be too bad.

>riots break out all over the country
Only in black and latino neighborhoods. White America will get to just watch it on TV. Then we get to sue it as a justification for major crackdowns.

>cause something close to a civil war.
LoL, we aren't that lucky. Frankly a civil war is more likely outcome of Hillary winning, and this country has a shit load of heavily armed white men who will not put up with her shit.

>he doesn't want civil war
It's the only thing that can save our country, and it should have happened a long time ago.

Can't wait to watch the riots on Clinton News Network...

I live in a trailer park full of white rednecks.. I'll be comfy on the couch with my 12 gauge and 250 rounds of buckshot... AR-15 nearby in case it gets ugly.

>liberals
>guns

lol

He does it for you though. You may not want to win, you may even get sick of it, but Trump knows that that's what you need.

There is nothing more American than that.

There'll probably be protests along with libs saying it's the end of the world and to expect the next holocaust and all that shit, but they're fucking pussies so they won't end up doing anything. Same with the ones threatening to leave the country, won't happen.

At most we'll get some dindus killing more cops because they think they're starting a revolution.

What will definitely happen is that no matter what Trump does, the media will never never never cover him fairly. Even if Trump fulfilled every single one of his promises, ended the terrorist threat in the US, fixed the education system, brought unemployment lower than it's been in recent decades, and basically made America great again, he's still going to be considered one of the worst presidents in America's history. All his successes will be given to Obama and everything bad that happens in the world even if completely unrelated to him will be blamed on him.

We can never forget though, he's not running for the glory.

> Trump gets elected.
> Whats next?

Literally no one cares anymore.

Anyone posting their political opinion on this board is delusional to believe they'll magically persuade a larger populace to vote differently.

Sup Forums is the toilet flush of the internet. Sure you might have made a huge shit, but why would you be impressed by that anyway? It's all going the same way anyway.

Sometimes they carry guns.

But you are right to a degree, it isn't all that common. What they do carry is biological weapons (piss and shit containers, blood containers, which may or may not be infected with something), bats, crowbars, sign posts, sticks, brass knuckles, knives, steel toe boots, lighter fluid, chains, rocks, cinder blocks, and other odd items.

Weapons are not confined to being guns. I have seen these fuckers care all sorts of garbage.

CtR b8

Not scared, but yes there will probably be riots and stupid violent people doing stupid violent things. Just imagine these protests when they speak but x1.5 worse. Don't worry, even if Sup Forums makes it sound like the end of the world, it will only last a day or two, the news will make it sound like it was all a mistake, then get on with arguing about minute stuff.

no coward
it is ideal that the enemy does this
then trump can just say
fuck all of you globalists
fuck the fed
every last cent we owe (((them))) thru years of corruption is now invalidated by us.
us treasury prints new money backed on american production and the faith of the people.
the reich rises

>Anyone else only scared of a Trump victory because of the reaction, not Trump or his policies themselves? I think a Trump win could legitimately make the markets plummet and riots break out all over the country and cause something close to a civil war. People are that fucking scared and stupid over this shit.

None of this will happen. In fact, just the opposite.

You libtard faggots tried using the same demoralization techniques before the Brexit.

Look how that worked out.

The day of reckoning is coming for you.

The writing is on the wall - the USA is going to break apart exactly like the USSR. I personally want NOTHING to do with "modern degenerate America", don't forget, the late USSR was composed of homogeneous White ethnic groups, the USA is composed of Whites, Blacks, Mexicans (millions illegal), Jews, Arab Muslims, Persian Muslims, Indians, Japanese, Chinese, Koreans...radical Feminists, radical Homosexuals and Transgenders, NeoCons, crypto-Communists, hardcore Zionists, etc...America's "identity" got highjacked, and it's most likely beyond repair.

Well see, there is still a chance.

It will most likely go to Clinton, but there is a very noticeable chance that Trump might get elected. And I hope he does. This is from a left-leaning lolbertarian.

I don't want Hillary in.

Also, nothing on this board really changes opinions, it goes to what posters learn from the board and utilize in other places. Memes aren't central to here.

Some of them post on twitter, others expose via youtube, and other sites. You keep saying it doesn't matter, but Trump has passed all hurdles thus far, and people are not comfortable with Clinton.

I'm not comfortable with Clinton. There was a chance I could have been a bernout. I will not vote Clinton, and many others will follow suit. I know quite a few, from my family and friends who are hardcore left, but do not like Hillary. Some have said that they would do a write in for Bernie.

Many are going to Johnson, especially as the leaks are made public.

I have decided that I would take Trump over Clinton.

I hope, then we can purge

Hillary gets to be president because she's a woman and we all feel bad, just like we did for Obama because hes black.

Shallow waters attract the most guppies.

You're an idiot
Also sage
t. A VFW

Yes, I did say that it would most likely end with a Clinton election.

I hate that, but it is the truth. Doesn't mean I won't try and stop it.

There is still the tiniest of chances. Just because she will likely win doesn't mean you stop fighting. You don't stop voting and you don't vote for the other guy.

We at least give it our best.

no one is gonna do shit if Trump wins.

they will sit at home on their computer and bitch about it on reddit and try to make memes. They won't give up their comfort and relaxing life to go out and actually do anything to stop Trump.

This holds true for a Hillary win scenario as well. nothing is gonna happen.

green day will make American Idiot 2

that's it

This is why facebook exists.

So when you think you convince your "closest friends" by posting shitting political opinions and they "like" them you feel accomplished, like you tried to change america.

But all you did was make everyone you know believe you are the biggest asshole for even caring.

really makes you think

>I think you'll have riots if i don't get the nomination
>bernie gets cucked
>riots happen
Is he a prophet?

I use other methods. I keep my social media accounts "well scrubbed". I use other methods. Fake accounts and youtube profiles and the like. Fake twitter handles. Throwaways.

In all things, I keep my power-levels hidden.

Check my digits! Kek wills it!

I am about to turn in. My typing is getting wonky. Anyways. You can either try or give up. Most of us know what is at stake. So we will try and get Trump into the office.

Nigga if Trump wins the Stock Market will rally like Taiwanese Fireworks

That's depressing.

They already did that, just with a non-numbered title.

Civil war go, kill the leftist cucks
MAGA

Tools of the trade. And yes this whole thing is depressing. Trump isn't the first person I would pick. But it is what it is.

Hopefully we get massive BLM riots in Detroit and Baltimore and dildo waving (((liberal))) faggots protesting in San Francisco for a few days/weeks, so we can have a few keks and revel in the butthurt over President Trump. Might give us an opportunity to put down a few uppity ones as well if they get too hostile.

I honestly don't see a bunch of chimpouts doing anything lasting beyond two weeks. The media will hype it up like it's the end of the world of course, but it won't even be close to LA riot-level. Testosterone levels are too low in today's cucked youth. If the markets take a dip, it won't be for long. People need to think beyond five minutes in front of them.

This is a scare tactic. They're trying to get in people's heads because they want you to give up, lay down, and let them do as they please. No more.

This. We can't keep going inch by inch with compromises the whole way while they take mile upon mile.

All of those things need to happen. Thankfully, Trump realizes the threat of the Fed and the UN. Hopefully he can help gets us out of at least some of this stuff. He damn sure will try his best.

>...riots break out all over the country and cause something close to a civil war. People are that fucking scared and stupid over this shit.

The things is, the people who are afraid of trump winning are minorities, women, and beta cucks, and none of those are the type of people would would start a civil war.

Nigs might riot, but thats about it.

I wonder if establishment republicans will sabotage his presidency to set an example.
Democrats surely will

people said the same thing about 'Brexit' but the Dow has been kicking ass lately.

>speculated

the fed only talks about ending QE and the market shits itself, forget fucking nominal interest rates. you already have the fed discussing negative interest rates

you have a housing and general asset bubble waiting to implode with potentialities for war everywhere

we're fucked in trump is elected but we're fucked either war. matter of timing, and nwo will make sure it falls on trump. it and they can go fuck themselves

If anything Clinton somehow winning which is absurd at this point would cause civil unrest even up to riots. The lower classes are always the first to riot and buck the system. Things are going to get even worse. Trump is popular because he's a course correction and appears to not be corrupted. Government is huge and is in every single thing. All Trump has to do is scale it back. He won't but even better would be to axe alphabet agencies like the FDA EPA DOE ATF FCC and more. Economy would explode with growth.

>Trump win could legitimately make the markets plummet
He will since almost everyone thinks he's going to nuke the US itself or some shit. Buy the dip m8

>markets plummet and riots break out all over the country and cause something close to a civil war.

Implying these are bad things?

I never understood the irrational thinking from leftists on Trump. Assume they're just women or something. Why would he screw up his own properties as well as tarnish his name which is a brand he's built up most of his adult life? Makes absolutely no sense. He lives for making deals and money so outright war even nukes seem highly unlikely.

>something close to a civil war.

I want America to end. It really would be best.

>literally my idea of heaven

>Read post
>Check flag

Every fucking time

You're certainly not the only one. There are tons of other people who get paid to say they genuinely fear this too, probably just like you! So, how much do you make shilling for Hitlary?

>I'm scared

What do you really thanks going to happen? Nu males and SJWs will start a civil war? Even if the nigs join in they will only burn down their own neighbourhoods.

It will be a great day, Trump wins and a live chimpout.

worst case if trump wins: emotional children riot for a little bit, markets tank, i open up some easy sell positions and make 5 figures in a few hours, everything bounces back in a few months and we enter an era of peace and prosperity after a few bumps in the road.

also, The Wall goes up.

worst case if clinton wins: continued economic decline, guaranteed war with russia, likely WW3, civil war in the USA and the collapse of the american empire as we know it.

chill nerd. a few whiny brats bitching for a while will be fun to watch anyway.

I'm scared of him not winning because i don't want my country to be goddamn Africa.

Are you fucking retarded? Have you not been listening to a word trump has said?

The market will crash and you have like what 25 trillion to pay back?

Enjoy working part time at mic ds for the 10 years.

>DUDE
>IM TOTALLY SCARED HERE Sup ForumsROS
> THERE IS GONNA BE WAIT
> WAIT

> A FUCKING CIVIL WAR

> CAUSE OF TRUMP

>RETHINK UR VOTE HERE