Mutants

How is franklin richards a mutant if neither of his parents have an x-gene?

Obviously they do

Why don't you read comics or even Wikipedia articles before asking retarded questions?

there's plenty of mutants with muggle parents

X Gene works like Speedforce.

because if they were, he would end with a combination of his parents retarded powers like all the mutie children do.

how speedforce works?

How is Scott Summers a mutant if his parents aren't?

Like King Crimson.

It's a genetic mutation, duh.
Also I can't be the only one seeing a bulge in OP's pic can I?

If they had an x-gene then they would be mutants who had a latent mutation triggered genius. I DID my research.

but Namor has the X-gene

Op here. What I mean is, if his super powered parents have no x-gene ( if they had one then they would be mutants who got their powers extremely late.), then how does he have one? Spidey has powers yet spider girl isn't a mutant.

Yes

It's possible to have the x-gene but not be a mutant.

Just as it's possible to have the genes for blue eyes but not have blue eyes.

I don't know if this is real elaborate bait or if you're just a real newfag.

No, they'd be humans who carried the gene, whether it was activated or not.

This was all explicitly covered during Decimation, you filthy casual.

You're right. I asked because reed and sue have powers despite possibly carrying a latent x-gene

Their powers come from being exposed to cosmic rays, not from the x-gene. The blue eyes analogy falls down there, so let's say it's possible to have hair a different color to the color your genes say it should be, because external factors can change its color without reference to genetics.

Jesus Christ. You know why they call them mutants? Because their genes fucking mutate into the x-gene. That's what the whole god damn comic is about.

the children of mutates tend to be mutants

op here. DECIMATION WAS A SHITTY COMIC. DON'T BRING THAT SHIT UP AGAIN.

Exactly

/thread. OP once again. Thank you. This was the most based and mature answer in this thread. Thread is over.

How is that relevant? I want explicit and intimate details.

I was asking for a logical explanation autists. And like I mentioned, decimation is one of the shittiest comics made by fucking marvel. I refuse to read that shit again dickhead. Get raped hard. Thread over.

Turns out, through time travel and other miscellaneous shenanigans, Scott Summers (and Madelyne Pryor/Jean Grey, Cable, etc.) are ancestors of Reed Richards.

he's making a cuck joke

Poor b8 m8. The only main connection between the summers and richards is pic related.

>OP trying to /thread his own thread
HAHAHA, NOT TODAY OR ANY DAY FAGGOT.

Here's one, they're X-Gene carriers. Even before Decimation it was established that you could have it and it would never activate in your lifetime unless someone forced it, as shown with the countless human ancestors of mutants.

Well, Speedforce works in two ways.

>Infinite car meter

or

>A thing that can control the person movement.

What about that robot alien guy in the New Mutants?
Made of metal, from a planet with no prior connection to Earth whatsoever, but still counts as a mutant. Does he have the X-gene? Does anyone at Marvel know what a gene is?

Maybe it's Namor's kid

It basically controls the multiverse. In other words I aint gotta explain shit.

>pretending you knew this shit all along
>being edgy for no reason
It's time for bed retard

It's the ends justifying the means incarnate? I mean King Crimson reflected Diavolo's whole thing about fate. It erased the cause and left the effect. I assumed that like Dio's power or the Hand's that the universe kinda corrected itself when it was used.