gallup.com/poll/6961/what-percentage-population-gay.aspx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Captain Underpants is legit one of the best capeshit movies of all time

>trusting rottentomatoes

>user hasn't seen a movie thinks he gets an opinion on it

>Captain underpants
Japan did it first
youtube.com/watch?v=TozprFrnn10

Isn't Captain Underpants just SJW propaganda for kids?

>the two gay guys have JFMSU facial hair and are frowning

What did they mean by this?

What's the point of indoctrinating kids with this? Does it add anything to the character by making him gay?

does it add anything to make him straight?

>white kid grows up to be a slovenly faggot who looks miserable
>black kid grows up to marry a white woman and racemix
>peddling this to kids
Disgusting. What a (((coincidence))) they got a movie deal after this book came out.

Yes, it demonstrates normal/respectable human behaviour.

>Sup Forums hates anything fun
I think this place is beyond salvation.

I don't think that women is right, it's just that she's in the light and he's in the dark. This is the last time they spoke as friends.

Also, both their kids are nigs.

This.
Even if the books have turned to shit, the movie was solid.

>the vaginal jew is respectable

is white*

Straight is biologically normal though. There's literally no reason to make a character gay unless it 1) Is important to the plot and/or the character's development or 2) You're trying to push a political point across.

Fair enough. The daughter looks kind of mulatto though and would it really surprise you?

what's your obsession with "normal"? why is it so important for you?

It wouldn't surprise me, but looking at the picture more closely, I think the artist just has no idea how to draw shadows since the white kid also has a black streak on his face and the black kid has a white one.

you now realize that all movie critics website are 90% paid shills

Why do the gay couple looks so miserable

>completely ignoring the point of my post
I'm not obsessed with what's normal. I highly doubt that in a fucking Captain Underpants book, Harold being gay is absolutely necessary to the plot or the character, which leads me to believe he's gay for the author to get political brownie points. Pushing politics on kindergartners is just wrong, regardless of the side you're on. People on the left don't seem to have a problem with this though.

>Pushing politics on kindergartners is just wrong, regardless of the side you're on.

Homosexuality has nothing to do with politics

Captain Underpants first appeared in 1997 so no.

>Homosexuality has nothing to do with politics

>Kyūkyoku!! Hentai Kamen (究極!!変態仮面?, lit. "Ultimate!! Pervert Mask") is a comedy manga series written and illustrated by Keishū Ando. It was originally serialized in the Shūeisha shōnen anthology magazine Weekly Shōnen Jump between 1992 and 1993

ouch

It's filled with shit jokes too

It's literally capeshit

Those two bombs really fucked them up.

It's the far future, a crippling Singles Tax has forced the two dudes to marry each other.

>dropped this shit after Poopypants

Glad I did

Then why make anybody on tv straight? Literally the only reason is to show them either A) biologically conceiving kids or B) for political points.

That's fucking stupid, and you know it. 99% of the world is straight, so having straight characters isn't a biological irregularity with heavy political implications. You also seem to forget that this is a book for 6 year old boys that want to here jokes about the poopy. Leave your politics at the door.

>99% of the earth is straight
Man are you sure you're not gay? Because you're pulling that out of someone's ass.

And a biological irregularity? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard. If it is an irregularity why is homosexuality seen in so many species of animals?

wow it's almost like mutations and defects exist in all animals and not just humans

>The 2000 U.S. Census Bureau found that homosexual couples constitute less than 1% of American households. The Family Research Report says "around 2-3% of men, and 2% of women, are homosexual or bisexual."
>gallup.com/poll/6961/what-percentage-population-gay.aspx
I deeply apologize for the 1 or 2 percentage points I was off by. That completely proves my point entirely wrong.
>And a biological irregularity? That's the stupidest shit I've ever heard.
Yes, homosexual relationships are a biological irregularity. There's no evolutionary advantage to homosexuality, seeing as heterosexuality creates the next generation. This is a very simple concept.
>If it is an irregularity why is homosexuality seen in so many species of animals?
>A majority of the research available concerning homosexual behavior in animals lacks specification between animals that exclusively exhibit same-sex tendencies and those that participate in heterosexual and homosexual mating activities interchangeably. This lack of distinction has led to differing opinions and conflicting interpretations of collected data amongst scientists and researchers.
Scientists still don't know why animals have acts of homosexuality (and it's already rare for animals to be exclusively homosexual, most homosexual acts by animals are sporadic). And yes, it's still an irregularity in that there's literally no biological advantage to an animal being homosexual.

Please be a troll. I genuinely hope that you're not actually this retarded.