Ok so, I have recently realised that I think Korean men are the men I find most attractive...

Ok so, I have recently realised that I think Korean men are the men I find most attractive. I'm trying to decipher whether this is just due to media and generalisation or if they genuinely are different from other men.

Any Korean guys, or people who know Korean guys, can you tell me what the major differences you notice between Koreans vs westerners?
I want to know if I'm making a huge generalisation or if Korean men really are the shit.

assuming you are a male
korean men look like women
you are straight
therefore you like women
therefore you like korean men
qed

I'm a straight woman! sorry I should have said. haha

Fags get off my board

>woman
Transsexuals can never be women

Don't trust the media

Koreans are actually extremely cynical, stubborn and cold people who don't like doing much socializing or expressing much emotion. They are not outgoing and extremely cynical and love sitting in front of a computer and generalizing shit about other women and other nationalities not unlike the white autistic failures here

tbqh look up to your southern chinese guy more. they are more outgoing and friendlier and make really good food and keep their chin up all the time

K-pop is South Korean government propaganda

t. korean american male

>cold people who don't like doing much socializing or expressing much emotion.
sure thing Michael Park

It's true, you Chinese are more willing to get your hands and feet dirty, be more realistic and down to earth, which I respect a lot

Gooks and Japs are really autistic and sensitive as fuck

R u retard??

조선족 꺼져

na I just think Korean men are hotter than white men

t. Wang Xiao Li

t. Din Tai Fung

U guyz actually make good food

I don’t believe you’re a girl

why? haha. girls have access to the internet

See you had me there but now I definitely know you're a fag

omg hahahah, i'd prove it if that didn't almost definitely involve posting nudes

No girls talk like this. They’re either completely upfront about being a girl and post pics to prove it or they keep it hidden and pretend to be man on the internet.

you clearly have minimal experience with women lmao

Speak for yourself, hyung

>lmao
marry me. i'll get plastic surgery to look like a korean boy for you

You're proposing to a dude you faggot

t. faggot

>I have recently realised that I think Korean men are the men I find most attractive.

*I have deluded myself that

보보가

white women who fetishise asians are so gross..
the only thing hot about kr men are their accents. they all act so cold and mean, especially the younger ones.

Yes. I too am I white woman and I just can't give enough of huge gook cock. My white husband makes me fuck Korean men nightly just so my pussy be gaping.

>the only thing hot about kr men are their accents.
What? Asians sound fucking terrible when they try to speak English. Koreans especially.

wrong. koreans have nice cute accents. some words are gross but mostly are cute.

and they have hearty laughs,, korean men have nice voices so often

maybe you are net shemale?

You seriously need mental treatment.

go back to bed coco

cringe

ㅎㅎ

t. Nobita al-Bagdhadi

pinkie LBH sexpat triggered over white women lusting for Korean cock

Koreans are the best

Look at the league of legends pro scene to see how Koreans actually look and act. a lot are fat or awkward

if these k pop fan girls are really feeling like that... "the beauty standard is made by media" no matter what theory is actually correct?

wtf whiteys? you've been brainwashing entire human race that your beauty is the best?

now taste Korean beauty you pigs. (pic related)

Why do they all wear glasses