What side should Mexicans fight for in the Great Race War; Muslims / Blacks or Whites?

1042 y/o Azteca-Mexican Shaman here. The ancestral spirits have came to me in a vision and informed me that a great race war is coming and my people are stuck in the middle of it. I come here to consort with the great gathering of wise frogs to ask which side of the great race war should the proud noble Mexican people fight for and why? The Coal Skinned Niggas allied with the Great Desert Warrior Muslims or The White Man?

Please fight for niggers and muslims. We'll give you the United States, whites will just betray you.

Well the vast majority of them are Christian so obviously they would fight on our side. However, after the war we would have to castrate all Latinos with

Oh NOW Mexicans are white. GOOD JOB!

Are you going to take this shit fool? White people dont give any shits about you but all the suddenly when they need you they make shit up saying "oh its ok youre white after all"

White people dont give a fuck about you until Trump came along and Democrats needed a voting base. The white government allowed all this PC bullshit in the first place. Fucking fight back dont be a pushover. Dont be a white washed little Mexican helper bitch for the white man.

if mexicans were in charge nukes would of already been dropped long time ago in muslim countries.

maybe we should slip them a few

>taking sides

We fight for our own. Niggers have brought us down, whites don't give a shit about us, and mudslimes are mudslimes.

>I come here to consort with the great gathering of wise frogs
>88

Is this really a question? Mexicans have been ethnically cleansing blacks out of the LA area and in other parts. We hate muslims and niggers.

Muslims aren't relevant in usa race war either way. Whites still have huge advantages like knowing how to properly use a gun. So whites would win easily.

I think there will be a divide. The legal immigrants, that actually care about making sure that America is the place that they came here to be a part of, will fight with the whites. The mexico loving "undocumented" will certainly join the niggers and sand niggers. The gang members will not pick sides. They hate niggers but don't like white people.

none.

We will just watch them kill each other. We already have strenght in our numbers. Then the Third Mexican Empire will arise again.

This. If there is a race war, latinos would do best to stay out of the way and not get involved, or better yet, return to their own communities/countries.
t. white who doesn't give a shit about mexicans

Well, out of the three choices. Mexicans like white people the most. And white people like mexicans more, mexicans come over and work more often, work the shit teir jobs like agriculture. They commit crimes but no where as high as the blacks and are more trust worthy. They hate muslims. So as a Boarder walker ( halfwhite half mexican) i can assure great victory would be acheived and an alliance of epic proportions would be in place

I fight for the U.S. Constitution. Yeah, it sounds cheesy, but my oath has no expiration date. I'm of latino background, but I'm 100 percent American. I'll fight alongside the person that aims to preserve the law of the land.

No thanks, whites made planes and electricity

You guys are parasites to us, go to mexico. We dont think highly of you at all, we love white man though

We better start inventing shit if we want to be important Juan

Man shut the fuck up white washed mother fucker. Lick some white balls you Fucking traitor

I know people say middle grown but its smarter to fight for the losing team slightly only to help damage the winning one. I say side with blacks and once the war is over we'll take from the whites.

Amen brother

Bump for interest

I would love it if Mexicans took the place of all the nignogs in the US. All the Mexicans I've known work hard as fuck and actually care about family and traditional values, shit would get done if it was just whites and mexicans. As long as they're legal and consider themselves American, not Mexican living in America.

Basically this. I would trade every single black in the US for an equivalent number of legal Mexicans or perhaps even 1.5 times as many Mexicans as blacks (twice as many is pushing it). Mexicans are less prone to criminal behavior, they're not as stupid, and some of their women are highly aesthetic

for equality

Plus I understand Spanish better than that abomination of the English language black people gurgle out

And I don't understand Spanish at all

MS13 are Salvadorans not Mexican

why don't you just side with the niggers and then when the whites lose kill them all off or enslave them?

Side with nignogs so the white man can have more target practice :^)

>Hitler
>blue eyes

We'll be on the side of whoever is wining

In Mexico we literally don't give a fuck about muslims, you make them your problem so keep it that way

They'll take their own side and loot the corpses of the dead like the smelly jews during the black plague.

Why do the White people on this board think so highly of themselves? Why do you faggots beg to be seen as White and act like complete cucks?

The majority of the posters on this board would never preach their views in person. I'm being 100% serious, is there even ONE White poster who can prove they're not an obese neckbeard or scrawny weeb?

Can you prove your not?

That's because there are no mudshits in Mexico.
When they successfully invade the US and Yurop they'll come to latinamerica.
We must hope they all get killed in the next crusade

>Implying muslims got any problem with a ligaly laic country
Eventhough the vast majority is catholic, I literally have never heard of someone insulting other religions. Maybe because catholics don't give a shit

Spics will end up fighting blacks and whites. They may hate negroes more than us but that doesn't mean the gringo hate will suddenly vanish.

we need a wall
i'll built one for free if that keeps the muslims in the USA
accept it gringos
once hillary wins she will import millions of "refugees"

I really think you're on to something. Maybe it's just me but otherwise it makes no sense.

looks like someone is just as xenophobic as the gringos

Kek

I know a few arab and indians (mostly mixed in already though, so they look more latino than new immigrant), I dont mind them THAT much, but if we got a huge wave, xenophobia hell yeah!

Whites, because they know all too well that we'll win.

Don't Mexicans hate blacks or something?

We wait for the Nigs and Muslims to weaken whitey and then we swoop in for the final blow.
Duh.

Best to not play all your cards right away.

Why are asking about Mexicans and have an El Salvadorian pic with your post?

>Race War
>Side by skin color and religion

Wow, you can not be this ignorant.

Because I am a La Raza Mexicano, Azteca Spirit Shaman of the Sun.

This makes sense. Why fight in a battle that's not yours? Money is one reason I can think of, but who's gonna pay you?

White Refugee Pussy.

We stay neutral and watch niggers and white niggers kill each other it will be ebin

this desu senpai. I aint lookin to get killed by jamal or some old ass white dude. Plus i really like black girls and white girls so i cant bring myself to kill em. I would be fine killing sand niggers tho

This honestly

They look and act like Muslims, so...

>race war

No one cares about your schizophrenia

fucking aztecs

we will smash your babies on the concrete and steamroll your grandmothers to pave our streets red

>Maybe this one will last 4 years.

ill let them stay
asian , whites and latino stay
shitskin and blacks die

White american expat living outside of cancun.
I love mexican food,mexican pussy and the sense of family of the mexicans.Plus they throw awesome parties.I live with the locals,not the tourists.
Choose whatever side you wish amigo but remember this.The war won't last forever and when it's over,if there's no white people there's no technology.
blacks can't electricity.
muslims can't internal combustion engines.
you really want to raise your children in a new stone age?

What about asians?

how do you see asians treating those they consider inferior?
Everyone talks shit about the white man but we are the most compassionate caring race out there.After we kick someone's ass we feel bad and try to help them back on their feet.
Asians do not feel the same way,they hate mexicans slightly less than they hate blacks.
think israeli treat you like shit?try asians.
plus they only copy shit.

Mexicans will fight on their own side

So, what you are saying is that asians are not hypocrites? I respect that, i have some japanese friends, they don't like some things about our culture (That i honestly dislike too) but they don't hate us.

Israeli? We aren't palestinians. Asians invented a lot of shit.

You'll fight for yourself, just like dindus and whites.

It's a mexican standoff.

Join the white man. Look at what we gave to Pinochet.
We are going to be an underdog but you guys are so close to white anyway at this point that if you take the other side, when we're gone, you'll be the new "privileged class" everyone wants to tear down.

ally with humanity, let the retards kill each other while you avoid them in the mountains

Even the most cholo of mexicans, the most atrocious of cartel members, and the laziest of migrant workers, would rather fight and die for whites than blacks/muslims

Why? because whites actually have money, foresight, and plans. Nigs/dunecoons just run in blind

Whitey of course. Mexicans are cucks.