Every primitive tribe around the world at some point in history developed a weapon like that

every primitive tribe around the world at some point in history developed a weapon like that

that´s fantastic
just like de pyramids around the globe

Other urls found in this thread:

radicalcartography.net/index.html?stars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

she looks cute

>le wild pedojew appears

I want to kiss her

>every culture has myths about dragons
>every culture has myths about giants
>every culture has myths about a world destroying flood
>every culture saw the exact same shapes in the constellations
>every culture has stories of werewolves/men turning into animals
>every culture has invented the bow and arrow

aboriginals never developed bow and arrow

i find it funny that there is still a tribe on an isolated island today who still hasn't invented fire

they are fauna

radicalcartography.net/index.html?stars

>every culture had sex

cool

b
u
n
d
a

im about to have a dream of some brazilian milf telling me she had sex with her nephew and some brazilian will tell me he had similar deja vu

>>every culture has myths about giants
>every culture has stories of werewolves/men turning into animals
>every culture has invented the bow and arrow
False

that list are incomplete

Humans left africa sometime before 100,000 bc. The bow was invented 30,000 years after the event. Most likely spread like wildfire. Must’ve been easier to get to the modern isolated places back then since the was more exposed land via glacial maximum
Probably remnants of ancient stories from the glacial maximum, most people not knowing that the floods were caused from the receding/melting glaciers 20,000 years ago.
small example could be the garden of eden, how most anthropologists and archeologists have came to the conclusion that the stories location is in the persian gulf
>crossroads of tigres, euphrates, etc
Because back then persian gulf was exposed land. Overtime the place flooded into what it is today from melting glaciers (as stated above). To an ancient primative people; that was their whole world, gone and destroyed.
So yeaaahh, just rambling tb.h fa.m

>Humans left africa sometime before 100,000 bc.

abre um livro, burro do caralho

this is the kind of thinking that produces the state of affairs in Huezil

Well, i mean us (homo sapiens sapiens) and its some suggest that it’s more like 120,000 years ago, but 100,000 years still stands. The bow was invented sometime around 60-70,000 years ago.

And yes, i know human is a broad term, considering the multiple species that once existed

tbf that's just because you never really needed them to hunt the animals we get here.
they invented a spear thrower and that was all they really needed

Tbh, the Chinese and Aztecs saw a rabbit in the moon, not a man.

except God's joke: the yabba dabba aboriginies

you can't hunt the animals in Australia
they hunt you

In the end of the year parties where entire families go to houses in the beaches, its not hard to hear about some cousins and nephews and aunties "having fun" when everyone is drunk and asleep.
I think in latin countries in Europe is the same thing. France an Portugal not much but Spain and Italy probably have families like that.

wtf user

You probably dont have a big family like me.
I remember my parents and my grandma were laughing one time talking about a distant auntie of mine that they needed to keep far from the young boys because she was a hoe and liked initiating boys.

Too bad i never met her.

did your father had a smug smile during that convo? :^)

why you ask such thing?
i dont remember well

was just wondering if he had a smug smile while talking about hoe aunties :^)

looks like she might lose a finger :o

Fantastic

I've never thought on that one. Nice.

Inuits/Eskimos and Australian Aboriginals doesnt have/didn't do any of that with the exception of men turning into animals.

Sarmatian small bows were superior, especially since their arrows were dipped in a deadly poison made from aconite root and poo (which is genius; if the aconitine doesn't kill you the resulting E. coli infection certainly will).

>just like de pyramids around the globe
Daily remind: Bosnia has the biggest pyramid

watch out buddy that's your great great grandmother

Unacceptable

He is a Sup Forumstard who doesn't believe in the Out of Africa theory. Sup Forums thinks two million years of evolution separate Africans and Europeans.

Abos didn't.

I'm not a Sup Forumstard
But the normie definition of Out of Africa theory that humans left once they were somewhat proper humans, AKA ~30k-15k years ago is retarded.
Humans likely began dispersing in small numbers around the globe millions of years ago.

But it's ludicrous to believe that not a single homonid did not leave Africa for well over 2 million years, but then they up and decided to leave for no reason when they got a little bit of sapience.

However, the numbers would've never been more than a couple thousand at max, out side of Africa that is.

30k years is a really really long time. and anyway, people confuse "out of africa" with "humanity was once black". out of africa just means out of the continent. the amount of migrations and racial developments since then are enormous. nobody knows what the "original" humans looked like but they certainly weren't bantoid "black people" as we know them.

>Sarmatian small bows were superior
das rite
praise ahura mazda