PAUL FEIG BTFO BY DAN AYKROYD

Is Dan Aykroyd /our guy/?

twitter.com/ross_maclean/status/871321678046998528/video/1

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ross_maclean/status/871321678046998528/video/1
youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>So, turns out Channel 4 cut most of this clip from the +1 repeat broadcast.
>unironically trying to remove anything from a show in the days of the internet and on demand TV

>he won't be back on Sony line anytime soon
ouch

Fucking rekt

Wow.

Um.

Girls are smart, and funny. Get over it, Dan.

Ghostbusters is like Dan Aykroyd's baby, of course he's pissed

>30 - 40 million in reshoots

wtf

Wait so now he's mad?? After he shilled his ass off and got a check. Fuck him and feig.

>There's a bit after this clip where he returned to the subject and said something like "You just can't be profligate like that in Hollywood"

holy shit is dan akyroid /ourguy/

YEAH! he should have breached his contract and shit on the film instead of promoting it! Fuck Dany dan, what a faggot!

Didn't he say the Feig remake was funnier than the original? I could be wrong though I'm tired.

>says he liked the movie

To be fair, he was obviously under contract and didn't mean it. Still kinda makes him a hypocrite, though.

how hard was his cock in this pic?

APOLOGIZE

kek

Limper than an overcooked noodle

The fuck is that weirdo's problem?

Why do people blame Paul Feig ONLY and not that fucking failure of a producer, Amy Pascal?

Did you guys see how she writes emails when she was working on new MLP movie?

Its good that Hasbro broke the deal with Sony and her retarded influnece didn't come to fruition or we would have another "3d cartoon visits New York" movie this summer.

He says he liked the movie, he liked the stars in the movie. The only thing he didn't like was the budget.

>kate mckinnin, melissa mcartny, kristen wiig, what wonderful, wonderful players they are
Savage.

He's the classical example

>Did you guys see how she writes emails when she was working on new MLP movie?
Yeah, and you're writing just like her.

to be fair he was also projecting his real thoughts on the movie during interviews using extrasensory thought-transference that could only be picked up on by a select few.

You know, he could've NOT done Ghostbusters 2016 right?

Nobody cares about producers

god i wish that were me

looks like it would have cost only 100 million without those reshoots

still a bomb but not as big a bomb

No glycol

>girls and ect
>and ect
>both a spelling mistake and a redundant and in such a simple fucking phrase

Well shit he really is in movie jail.

underrated post

FUCKING BASED DAN

very nice

sony lot you fucktard newfag

Does video of this actually exist anywhere

Hey I got the big bottle of that display in my house.

I am wondering how did it turn out for Dan? Since the movie didn't make any money but lost a lot and he was a producer, did he lose money too with this crappy reboot?

Weren't they all contractually obligated to do three ghostbusters movies?
That steaming pile counts as ghostbusters 3

>I was really happy with the movie

Zero respect for this guy.

>twitter.com/ross_maclean/status/871321678046998528/video/1
Alot of people have to stop doing whatever they are doing to go do that shit again. It costs alot of money from the get go.

I'm guessing he got paid upfront and a % of the earnings if it would have made a profit.

Is Feig still in movie jail?

hahaha cuckiest picture ever?

How is it?

He's Jewish, that's an automatic lifetime get out of jail free card

he also complained about him not listening. maybe he thought he was signing up with a smarter director.

He's a producer on Snatched.

>he won't be back on Sony line anytime soon
>implying its a huge loss
kek

not the guy you asked but it is actually surprisingly smooth, not worth the price but still good

Too bad he didn't have the foresight 30+ years ago when he signed a 3 movie deal that the third movie wouldn't be made for 30 years and it would be directed by a faggot.

But how does it work, why was it paid for, his cameo? And then why is he entitled to a % if he didn't inject his own money?

youtube.com/watch?v=CZ0YexsRCPc
Remember Bill being embarrassed by that shitty clip and death-stared by that old hag to make sure he laughs?

What did Feig say they needed to be considered a success? 400 million I think. That'd be a big estimate even with a male cast.

WOW what is this thing with female led episodes? It looks like all studios made a deal on shoehorning female superheroes

But Amy was the one who came up with the GIRL POWER Ghostbusters idea and she hired Paul Feig.

>sell license (back) to marvel for 5 billion dollars

>Spider-Man vs Amazing Spider Man
>Tobey and Garfield
>2 billion in profits

kek, this fucking delusion. I could unironically lead Sony better than these troupe in handpicked shitkickers. Jesus FUCK. I sometimes wonder why I get promoted at my job, as I'm nothing special, but the world is filled with complete fucking retards in ridiculously high positions.

>Did you guys see how she writes emails when she was working on new MLP movie?

No because we are grown ass men who don't give a shit about a pony artoon youu gigantic homosexual assclown.

But you're right, Pascal is a legit retard who should be working in a Walmart

That's only the production budget. The marketing budget for that film would have been around $200 - 300 million considering it's Sony.

Good, as far as vodka goes.

The role of the producer doesn't always imply someone who puts up money for a movie to get made. With these type of large budget films it's the studios that do that. Most producers are just people who manage a film production at a macro level, and their responsibilities range from hiring crew, picking out the script, managing the budget, dealing with the marketing, overseeing the progress of the film, making sure it is completed on time, taking care of the post-production work, etc. Also, it is interesting to note that in a lot of cases people are given the "producer" credit when they've helped write the script, or pitched the initial idea, but didn't contribute enough to be given the writer credit. It's hard to really tell just how much involvement Dan Akroyd had in his role as executive producer, but most likely he was given the credit because he owns the rights to the original story. It's highly unlikely that he had any financial stake in the film.

>That steaming pile counts as ghostbusters 3
No, this does

why does Hollywood keep giving Katie Dippold free shot after free shot? she wasn't even that good a writer on Parks and Rec

>$30 to $40 million in reshoots for scenes that were originally suggested but Feig said they didn't need until test audiences disagreed

Kek, Feig is fucking finished.

The amy pascal saga continues

Nobody cares about producers, which is sad because they're usually the reason why movies end up coming out terrible

says it all

Start of the ruination.

not really putting him on blast. says he's proud of it, just unfortunately wound up costing too much which is bad in the hollywood machine.

>these fucking people

they have zero idea what they are doing, do they

Oh jesus christ, is there anyway to avoid going completely out of touch when you age?

Good lord she's fucking retarded. Any Sup Forums poster could do her job better.

jesus christ

>Emma Stone as antagonist Carnage
>The Amazing Spider-Man 3 an animated film voiced by Andrew
>Toby McGuire and Andrew cross over
What am I looking at here? Does Sony not know anything about films or their own fucking characters?

>just a couple of rando thoughts from 35,000 LAX-JFK
They're literally walking parodies of themselves.

>we've certainly saved the brand

it's like a fucking Mike Myers movie parody of the industry holy shit

Oh but they do,every day you see some teenager from Sup Forums screaming to others how millennials fucked things up.
If anything we are fucking ourselves by labeling our existence.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

This is like grandparents trying to figure the teenage demographic without any consulting whatsoever, goddamn.

Pic related

the emma Stone as Carnage idea is taken from the Ultimate Spider-Man comics

>twitter fags
>dragged
>Sup Forums and film in the year of our lord 2017

all of you are the reason this place is the biggest shithole its been in years

Is this real?

Holy shit, these people are so out of touch...what fucking world are they living in?

I have zero idea what you're talking about

That's called California Brain Rot

this is still happening. Black Cat/Silver Sable movie just confirmed writer and director, releases 2018

Something about how you are delusional millennial.

Lmao Nick Shore. Retire please.

I'm turning 30 this summer, not even sure what generation that is.

I think she belongs to a lesbian sororrity

On the border between Gen X and millennial

Looks like it's over for Feig

what the fuck is wrong with aykroyd does he have pakiston';s disease?

Yes but that sounds insanely autistic, let alone work on the big screen.

He loved the movie. Thought it was great. His complaint was with how much money Feig spent.

The fact that he thought it was a good movie kinda invalidates the rest of his opinions.

His Vodka is a fucking nectar of the gods

Disney bought the entirety of fucking Marvel for $4 billion, what the fuck

1987 is not a border, that is solidly millenial. sorry pal.