The Irish need to step the fuck up

>polistan

>Any of Eastern Europe being green
Absolute nonsense

Very wrong data m8

>France isn't full of Muslims they said

I think you misread the image

how is that even possible?

Hehe, yes. My mom unironically drinks one bottle of wine each day. She's an alcoholic.

>created with mapchart

Nice invented data

I think you misread the image

muslims don't drink

A lot of them actually do.
They will only respect Islam when they perceive it can cause trouble. Otherwise there is no point to it.

every single person i know drink wine while eating every fucking day.

It's clearly not 90%.
And Russians drink much more than us.
Anyway it's an easy bait, look at the map there is the name of the website OP used to do it, it's sad you fall into it.

>cleantugal

it doesn't change the fact than french are alcohool consumers on daily basis.

>They will only respect Islam when they perceive it can cause trouble.
what do you mean with this?

I only see drunk Poles here. That map must be off or they are only drunk here.

Nice bullshit map

For example they will never miss a prayer and won't hesitate to block the traffic to pray on the street ground if there is no other fitting places.

Also they will let everybody know how they are disappointed if the meal they are served is not halal, or if the swimming pool is mixed.

However with alcohol they are not disturbing anyone if they don't drink, they can't attract attention. So they won't hesitate to drink and let their principles aside.

it's the percentage of people who have NOT consumed alcohol in a year, the more red the less people stayed sober

disgusting desu

I'm surprised all the Catholic countries aren't brown from the blood of Christ.

You don't get wine at a normal mass, silly. And you'd actually have to go to church to attend said mass. Automatically excludes like 80% of European Christians right there.

When it comes to strongly alcoholic countries, it's usually the case of the people who drink drinking much, much more heavily than anywhere else in the world, thus beating out those who do not drink anything.

20% of Russia's population is Muslim so that leaves you with 10% of kids and general abstinents to push the graph into the 30-40% category.

Le vin isnt alcohol non non honhon

same

even if this map is bullshit it wouldn't surprise me though