Current year

>current year
>There are still people out there who don't speak english
This is unacceptable, I taught it myself, and I've seen niggas with phd's struggling to ask for directions.
Btw I dropped out in middle school.

They just don't practice it properly, they learn it programmatically like if it was any other college subject and think that will make fluent in english.

>France
checks out
I'm still glad that it means I'm basically forced to practice my French whenever I'm in France/Wallonia

>They just don't practice it properly, they learn it programmatically like if it was any other college subject and think that will make fluent in english.
NEET as well? Most posters on Sup Forums are high school drop outs

As someone who goes to a University that is 20+% foreign, I can confirm that some students come to the US, get a degree, and still can't speak English.

People from where? France?

I'm a social recluse, but I did finish college.

English is easy, yes. But you only need it if you intend to travel, or work/study abroad. Why would the average French person need English to go about their daily life?

Are you American? What's wrong with speaking a second language ? I blame the people who dub movies instead of putting subtitles.

Mainly China, but also from Korea and the Middle East. A lot of American universities will take foreign kids simply because they can pay tuition fees.

Most French people sound like complete niggers.

Rather sound like a nigger than a sissy Swede

There's nothing wrong with speaking a second language, obviously. But there's also nothing wrong with not needing English.

do not be rude to France you fucking swedenigger faggot supreme
I hate you

Why are you so mean?

>t. literal nigger

I would love to flood Paris in piss and then dump a bunch of bleach in it so that the whole county of France gets covered in a cloud of chlorine gas.

va te faire foutre, french people are nice

Understandable, have a great day.

JE DEMANDE QUE VOUS ARRETIEZ

Rude

>I blame the people who dub movies instead of putting subtitles
this, people always tell me that here in Flanders/Netherlands everybody speaks English and I think subtitling movies is THE reason really

That's very improper.

>muh English
at this point knowing English should stop being considered a feat, it's easy as fuck
I never praise people for knowing English, but I do when they know literally any other language

most people don't need it

Fuck English desu senpai

>not being a native english speaker

QUI amerait apprendre cette langue merdique ????

english is a terrble language, reported