Scalie Schoolie General

The plot thickens

Other urls found in this thread:

shenanimation.tumblr.com/post/145541206981/page-81-updates-mondaywednesday-click-here-to
twitter.com/dbMisadventure/status/740030058656501761
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

So we're a general thread now?

THANK GOD.

Amber you did not dissapoint

Cheers

Forgot to include the source:
shenanimation.tumblr.com/post/145541206981/page-81-updates-mondaywednesday-click-here-to

>_540.png
Goddamn it OP

>general
nah man, nah
we do a thread per update like other webcomics
dont complicate things

Amber raising on the "best girl"charts. But can she topple violet?

Amber you'll get all the boys one day

What's wrong with OP's image?

Yay, it was just a small break.

>General

It's the thumbnail

Also, this doesn't need to be a general.

>Also, this doesn't need to be a general.
Well, there were threads for the comics so far, so we might aswell at least hang on until the douchebag journalist arc ends.

>he probably wouldn't have liked me anyways

TOO REAL

No she won't.

Can someone explain what a general thread exactly is? Because the fact that OP titled this thread as a general confuses me.

Johnny Handsome doesn't need to like you. He just needs to get you in bed

Thread that continues even though the source material hasn't updated.

The thread was gone last week when the comic didn't update, so we are definitely not a general. False flag or retard user?

>retard user
yes

What happened last week?

"palooka"

Three cheers for Amber not becoming worst girl?

Last week we didn't have an update, so there was no thread.

As far as the comic goes, douchebag journalist tried to trick amber with a magazine saying that there was a hot guy who was into girls who betray violet.

But is Parker a cute douchebag?

Kinda on-topic, i tried reading prequel a while back when I finished SS, I stalled however a little bit after the walkabout (I think Katia was going to the mage guild).

That was 2 months ago.should I set aside time to finish it?

Then I'll become her boyfriend!

Why is grizzelda so cute?

It's her specialty. I don't think she knows how to do anything else, to boot.

ITS A ONCE A WEEK THING
its four panels and these threads are mostly floated on waifus and off topic discussion

>filename
Groovy reference user

>the title for the update on Shen's twitter:
twitter.com/dbMisadventure/status/740030058656501761

KEK

WHEN do we move on to the anime convention?

The Violet arc seems to be reaching a conclusion pretty soon. Hell, it'll probably segue right into the con once Camille's bloodlust cools off.

>confirms that there are men in their lizard universe

For a while there I was thinking everyone was lesbians in their world.

Amber's introduction in the comic had her bemoaning her lack of a boyfriend.

And even now, there are only three confirmed lesbians out of the entire cast.

I think the joke was that it'll never happen, or will happen much later.

The teacher will have to be there.

LUNCH LADY

According to the writer (or artist?), there's males and they just go to an all-girls school. Which we found out is prestigious.

According to the artist (or writer?) the males are all normal reptiles, only females are anthropomorphic like some Khajit in Elder Scrolls games.

We've seen various times in the comic that there are humans in their world, but apparently the government is mostly lizard people and that is common knowledge. Although we don't know the comic takes place in a human country, for all we know it could be some landmass country that doesn't exist in our world.

>According to the artist (or writer?) the males are all normal reptiles, only females are anthropomorphic like some Khajit in Elder Scrolls games.
That was just a joke.

>I was almost forced to settle this in a REASONABLE MANNER

This comic's writing fails to disappoint

So is everything else in this we can try to base lore discussion on.

We know their government is run by lizards from a punchline. We know there's humans from visual gags.

I meant that it was just a joke in the stream chat. The writer guy said that it wasn't the case later on.

I'd make Amber my waifu.

Damn, that would have been hilarious for every other male to be just a tiny lizard and everyone treating it like a normal thing.

They said the main character for the next arc had a name beginning with "L".

So the lunchlady.

>amber gets home late
>shes sneaking in when she hears a newspaper rustle
>she looks up to see a small regular salamander in a lounge chair flip down his proportionally sized newspaper, hes wearing a small bowtie and smoking a regular cigar
>he narrows his eyes at her angrily before licking one of them
>amber bows her head in shame before saying "sorry daddy"

>those vagina bones

I've said before that this needs to be canon. It's the perfect way to deal with male characters

>Violet's dad is taller than her
>Her uncle is a tiny snake he wears as a belt

Don't touch my Amber

Literally every face here is irresistible.

And you thought it was Sally.

Best Scalie schoolgirls

Something else thickens too

So just like Bread General, I mean LSE

More Violet art is always good.

I for one enjoyed it. It's not perfect and it's definitely not for everyone. But it has it's charm.

Besides you will need that knowledge to shitpost in Prequel threads.

Is that the furry Azumanga Daioh?

thick

yes

When the hell is her daughter coming in?

Yes. She is manipulative and a compulsive liar, but she is cute.

would you hit her despite the risk of her making some really embarrassing article about you if you mess up?

Astute observation.

Amber for most loyal and non-betraying waifu.

>"I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions"

Amber,you did not not-not-betray violet...you're a good person.

Bestest.

Nevee seen these before. Where's you find them?

best

Liska's face is adorable when it isn't showing hot-blooded passion, I swear. It's like she has earnest bug eyes.

>Lacey gets her time in the sun, just to mess with us

Isn't that ripper for the brick shit house sheila.

As long as it's FUNNY or at least cute

Neither of which has she been before

My opinion: best girl.

I enjoy a joke about large Australian animals, beer, Aussie celebrities like the Crocodile Hunter or Hugh Jackman, their history and any criminal related joke, their conflixts with Aborigines, and the Emu war in most contexts.

She's only appeared once. Wanda, a schoolie whose only initial gimmick was "had spikes", had to wait for months before she got fleshed out. Even an aggressively Australian lizard can be both funny and adorable with a little bit of focus.

I'd agree, but she has weird meat buns on her head. She also told me to give up, but it's mostly those veiny sacs on her head.

Not furry

Is that transparent?

Name those ships!

ParkerxVioletxAmber

I'm keeping my eyes on CamilleXBelinda, or even CamilleXAnime. I also have a ship for CodieXTeresa, in case the cobra's the touchy-feely no-boundaries type of slut, and in case there's a lover's spat arc.

I'm still convinced Charlie caught the Funko pox.

CamilleXLily

When are we getting an arc where Violet manipulates her into doing all her chores for kisses on the cheek?

She can give me the funky pox any day.

>NOT amber reluctantly agreeing to go lesbo for Camille just to find out Johnny handsome is in town, then having to break up with an oblivious Camille

/r/ing heterosexual Amber being satisfied but ambivalent during sweaty lesbian sex, "Well I GUESS I could get off to this..."

So does anyone else think Camille is commissioning Alice to make robot sex toys?

I don't think Violet is manipulative, at all really. Her mother would have to be the one to set it up for her.
"Of course I can do blowjobs! I practiced on Grizzelda for years, just let me know before you squirt. I don't like when it gets in my eyes."

What is Camille actually holding in the right pic?

Looks like a helmet.