1. Country

1. Country
2. Are you going to get a gf for 2018?

2018 is the year that i die.

2018 is the year of getting out of my house
2019 is the year of gf

2023 is the year of the gf

1. UK
2. Probably not. I'm 24 and never had a gf so I don't see how my luck is going to change any time soon. I'm planning to work pretty hard this year on unJUSTing myself while I take time out from my education, and hopefully I will make physical and social gains, but a gf is a little further off down the road I think. Maybe 2019

1. Land of schattigtaartjes
2. Already have one

no i legit don't care about life

Nice nice one step at a time I like this

1. United republic of the Belgiums
2. I doubt it honestly, even if I find a girl who's into me I rarely feel romantically attracted to anyone myself. Anyone else have these doubts whether they will ever manage to fall in love?

I want a DPRK qt3.14

Gross

maybe you’re asexual

probably not

lol no, I do get sexually excited from girls. I just feel like it's hard for me to idealize a specific girl to the point of really feeling in love. Honestly I think it has to do with overthinking stuff too much

i already gave up.
this

I have the same feeling. I realized it has a lot to do with relationship expectations in the modern day. Previously you entered a relationship for a common purpose; to have children, start a family, and mutually support each other. In todays world we mostly enter relationships for hedonistic purposes. If you are not one for sexual hedonism there seems to be nothing to do in modern relationships.

Dunno, but I'm already the gf

I always find it disturbing when people say that having a relationship should be in the first place "exciting". Sex is supposed to be about excitement, relationships also about other stuff like being able to fully understand eachother, not have secrets etc.
I understand the idea of "acting tough"/"playing hard to get" when it's about a one night stand, but I've heard people apply this to a relationship which I think is just totally twisted. I don't want a gf to conduct some dishonest theatre play with her all the time.

i already ruined my life, why would i ruin someone elses

This
I don't want to make someone else as miserable as I am

When there is no common purpose and no societal guidance, relationships inevitably become theater plays. Relationships based solely on hedonistic pursuits are bound to fail, there needs to be a higher purpose.

>societal guidance
Not sure if I get what you mean by this.

The social script that guides how we interact with each other. Ideally our societies should lay out a plan for why we enter relationships, and what we do in relationships. When our society fails to give us this plan we fall into hedonistic relationships.

>1. Country
USA
>2. Are you going to get a gf for 2018?
In all likelihood, no.

R*ssia
No, just like all the years before

i have given up

I don't think I agree with that either, a relationship being private and spontaneous is important to me too. I'd say it's more about a consensus between the people in the relationship about what they want. If some couples mutually prefer a totally shallow hedonistic relationship, good for them. Although you're very right in saying there's a problem in the way modern western culture treats relationships.

People need guidance in life from their community. We can't expect people to enter relationships with no help or teaching on how its supposed to work. Totally shallow hedonistic relationships only work for a minority of people, it is an unstable concept for the majority of people.

Human development got to this point by regulating how relationships form and for what purpose. Now that that has mostly collapsed, we are seeing the negative effects.

You'll never make it or get a gf unless you stop commie weeb LARPing you yellow fever loser

1. Flag
2. White women are so rude/condescending to us Indian bros. So, it might be difficult (probably impossible).

only if she is japanese
so probably not

Don't give up bro.
It can't be hard to get a GF in Denmark? Aren't there more women than men there? Also, I'm assuming you are a native of that area - so that seems much easier.

WHOAAAA, RARE!
And I agree with what you said, lol.

Damn... so true.

Accurate pic of me right now, except for the stubble because i'm also babyfaced as fuck.

White grills are better. just sayin'

hopefully I will get rid of mine in 2018
can't stand that shit anymore, you guys have no idea what you are asking for

yeah... no.

Enjoy your roast beef sandwich.

nice flag

also i gave up about finding a gf, im not depressed or anything, i just stopped caring.

Its all I've ever wanted

>2018
I give myself a 25% chance.
>2019
I give myself a 40% chance.

I think if I reach 25 with zero experience, I'll just give up entirely.

2018 just might be the year boys. Have been getting close with a girl and all the signs are there.

2018 is the year of the gf (male) !!!

2018 shall be the year of not being a skeleton

who knows what will happen 2019 lol

Canaderp

Anyone else feel like most women are batshit crazy?

yeah, it's part of the reason why i gave up on women in the first place. i tried getting a gf once and all she did was make my life even worse and bitch all the time.

>be me
>i still virgin
> i had sex when children
>never have sex during the rest of life

hot, can you tell me more about your shota adventures?

Flag
I sincerely doubt it.

I almost had one this year.... almost.

Got /fit/ in '17. Let's see what I do with myself in 18

Flag
Maybe. But I think I like to have a bf more.

He gave me a palette which we god for kissing and I raped wildly in the end I came in it and never happened again

>india
jesus christ just fucking rape some bitch on the bus already

most likely no, unfortunately

Same

Just gonna go gay if I don't get a gf this year.

>I don't want a gf to conduct some dishonest theatre play with her all the time.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

this but unironically

it was all going fine, she even agreed for just the two of us meet up, but then I never got a reply or phone call from her again.

what did I do?
what did I not do?

at least now I know what a girl saying "yes" feels like.

1. Mexitaco
2. Oh god no!

Mine went a lot further than that mate, but it still sucks.

here's to next year