Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsBOLvUM6Ngaq_BAi90xaFDctH-v9Nun
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBYXIOobFNk&feature=youtu.be&a=
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's not Henry

It's CGI and not models.

>Steam

The Smoke Stack is not free standing.

A locomotive of that era should have a mustache.

Coal creates excess air polution, and maglev is exponentionally faster.

pls be in shed 17

this guy

I can't click on that shit, nigga.

His flaw is waiting to be found

In shed 17

He's not from the books and therefore non-canon. Notice how the TV series had to fuck up the front end just to put a face on it.

But Stephen isn't based on the very first version of rocket, he's based on a later build.

It's still pretty dumb that they took a real historic locomotive and put it on Sodor as if it's just another original character. The hacks writing the TV show don't even give a shit about trains.

>He's not from the books and therefore non-canon
Spoken like a true autist from the Thomas fandom who has probably only been on Sup Forums for about a year.

I've been here since 2010. Don't tell me you actually like the TV show user. No one's that autistic, right?

I don't even keep up with Thomas. I read the books as a child and I respect them.

The TV series and books are two separate canons.

And perhaps a monocle.

As if that's a bad thing

>seperate
One came first, and is rooted in real life history, while the other is a magic fairy tale fanfiction land where time has stopped and Sodor is the size of a fucking continent. The TV series doesn't deserve to even be called canon to anything. It's just a platform to sell toys and shit. They don't care about teaching kids about trains. Only entertaining autists.

What, you think the Rev W. Awdry wrote his books JUST to teach kids about railways? They started out as fucking bedtime stories. Fairy tales designed to teach kids life lessons. The only reason that they were about train travel is because the Reverend was a big railway enthusiast, that's what he knew best. And also because kids, particularly boys, love trains.

It's children's entertainment. All of it.

>The TV series doesn't deserve to even be called canon to anything
And the books are canon to...what, exactly?

>Small children who don't care about the history of railroads are autists

>Don't tell me you actually like the TV show user
>I don't even keep up with Thomas
You're either ridiculously out the loop, or you're one of those spergs who is so high standard and pretentious about the books that even Season 17+ is shit to you

>not symmetrical

>28 MPH

What I really don't like about the new series is that it's completely unfaithful to the books and the author has little to no input on the current arcs or how the character's develop. Some of the episodes are borderline fanservice, like a bad fanfic made. Its getting more and more grating, a lot of my folks noticed this ever since they introduced the new animation style. Too much oversexualization, and not enough of the well-written dialogue the originals had. I don't care if it aged, the originals are still vastly superior. New episodes are lame and don't really add anything new. Only thing I really like are the voice actors.

>the author has little to no input on the current arcs or how the character's develop.
Considering the father is dead, and the son doesn't give a fuck after his last few books suffered from development hell due to a lawsuit with a transvestite, I think it's safe to say the Awdry family doesn't care much anymore.

>Some of the episodes are borderline fanservice
After suffering from Season 8-16, I more than welcome some fanservice episodes

>Too much oversexualization
wat

it's a fucking train

Also, are you watching the Arc or Nitrogen episodes? Big difference in writing quality between the two.

>Too much oversexualization,
Wait a second. Pics of oversexualization? I have some trolling to do on /n/

Holy shit, I'm sure I was the only kid that watched Tugs

Why did my parents insist on buying me face-having utility vehicle-based media?

These new episodes are getting pretty violent...

>Sir Topham Hat won't be taken alive for embezzling the Sodor Railway Company pension

The whole show is on YouTube, I'm sure a lot of people know about it.
m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBsBOLvUM6Ngaq_BAi90xaFDctH-v9Nun

o shit waddup

do they explain why the trains have faces and are sentient beings?

Because god wills it.

if that is so, on which day of creation were trains created? was it on the sixth day with the other terrestrial beasts?

This
Also no George Carlin working off community service for obscenities.

>tfw daughter likes old episodes with the models over the new episodes with CGI

Your fucking serious about the over sexualisation...

Is there even a dvd collection of the classic Thomas?
Like all the Shining time station episodes?

Yes, but only in the uk and Australia.
Also shining time station was never in either of those countries so only the actual episodes.

Enough of that, where's Malcolm, the engine who comes as no surprise?

It would be kinda cool if they put CGI Carlin and Ringo in the show somewhere as cameos.

Ringo was already in the show. One of the characters in the first series was modeled after him. You can see him loading the flying kipper IIRC.

Oh shit
m.youtube.com/watch?v=FBYXIOobFNk&feature=youtu.be&a=

Fucking coalburner.

>cgi Carlin
>just a random bum sleeping in a train station under a news paper at some point
>wearing an old ratty conductors hat

Forgot about this

>Diesel !0 of Earth, You have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps.

I don't know how to yellowtext, sorry.

>Diesel 10 of Earth, You have the ability to instill great fear. Welcome to the Sinestro Corps.

I don't know how to yellowtext, sorry.

Its CGI and not the classic model trains.

>Thomasfaggotry is a thing
what a time to be alive