Are doctors attractive in your country, Sup Forums? In the US, mostly not...

Are doctors attractive in your country, Sup Forums? In the US, mostly not. I had a physical exam today that I scheduled months ago with a younger female doctor, but she apparently took this week off, and the replacement doctor was a fat dude old enough to be my grandpa. It was disappointing.

Sometimes yes because doctors come from wealthy families who usually marry Germanic women.

no

They're average like the rest of the population.

Old since they wasted their lives in school instead of at home raising children

>have chest pain
>try to setup appointment for checkup
>my regular physician is backed up for 3 weeks so schedule with random doctor that has immediate availability
>go to apointment
>doc is female early 30's attractive
>she asks about my chest pain
>tell her its in my sternum and hurts whenever i exhale deeply or inhale deeply
>asks if i would like a nurse to come in as a witness
>say sure..?
>nurse and doctor leave room and ask me to take off shirt
>both come back in
>she checks my sternum and chest
>nurse is watching for like 10 minutes
>the end
? why did she do this

It’s like here now, due to sexual misconduct a nurse has to come in and watch the doctor when they touch you.

Is North America really this paranoid about "sexual misconduct"?

I'm in my mid-20s and recently had a young attractive female doc look at my testicles. Nothing unusual about it.

In the US, we're mostly mental children who don't value intellect or real, objective truth or accomplishment. Thus, all the hard jobs are taken by foreigners, people with foreign parents who pushed them to be MDs etc, and old people who came from greater generations past that still valued hard work and intelligence.

And thus, any even remotely attractive women almost all have non-jobs (actor, yoga/pilates/fitness teacher, social media manager, etc) if they have a job at all. Look on dating apps and you'll realize the only medical doctors, engineers/scientists and other useful ones are from asian, indian and middle-eastern immigrant families or are immigrants themselves. Nurses are the best you'll get for decent-looking women, and for every nurse there are 500 yoga teachers or some shit.

When I joined the military I had a young attractive female doctor give me a physical. I had to strip naked in front of her and spread my asscheeks while she stuck a finger up my butt. Shit was hot

same thing happened to me when I went to the dermatologist
the nurse just stood at the counter while the doctor looked at me

Yes. there are lots of female asian doctors, and with my immense yellow fever, every full body check up is a moment to look forward to.

She must have liked you. mine said since I was so young it wouldn't be necessary to do that part.

no, they're poin/ch*ns who doesn't even speak local and expecting me to speak english. I hate this as they don't understand what I want. as doctors, they should learn how to communicate. hence they end up here and

Yes, yes they are, both male and female.

Time ago was the opposite, there were jokes even saying that they were the ugliest of them all.

my doctor is an old guy who smells like booze and is shaped like a snowball
he's top tier though

this
>tfw qt doctor sees your dick

I had one in my early-20's after getting a physical exam from my university's clinic.

>OK hun, I'm going to check your prostate next. You're young for this, but it's your first visit, and it's good to make sure everything is normal. If everything seems normal, we won't have to do it again, and you'll know more about your health. Is that alright?
>Um... y... yeah.

And that's how I lost my ass virginity to the plump index finger of a woman in her mid-40's. 7.5/10; breddy good, but too brief. It also felt like she just kind of gave my prostate gland a little push instead of a proper deep-squeeze.

>tfw top 1.5% in terms of size (erect)
>grower so bottom 30% when not erect
>doctor is a qt who will NEVER see it erect

>Doctors

No. By the time someone goes through school to become a doctor they aren't very young anymore

>Nurses

Yes

I dunno about here, but I dated a Chilena doctor and she was a super cutie