Britfag made a thread earlier today that "in 14 hours the invasion begins...

>Britfag made a thread earlier today that "in 14 hours the invasion begins." He said he was being told by his commanders and referenced this.
news.sky.com/story/all-royal-navys-advanced-destroyers-in-port-10516991
>A source tells Sky News the presence of all six in port at once could be a "gross lack of planning" or "something more serious".
>something more serious

People who replied to the thread were asking who we were invading. The OP didn't reply... I think the thread wasn't talking about Britain invading somebody, but somebody invading Britain. These are all anti-air destroyers. Maybe defending Britain from some kind of threat from Russia?

Then you have this thread 13 hours later

>somefag in italy talking about lots of jets taking off and heading for Turkey

And now you have this
rt.com/news/354042-turkish-police-incirlik-nato-coup/
>7000 military police surrounding US Nuclear base in Turkey

>currently there's a massive cyber attack taking place, and Sup Forums is slow from the fallout, netflix is being affected along with a ton of other sites

And thus, WW3 begins?
Has anyone else's internet been acting funny also?

wut?

Tanks in Narva in 30 minutes.

Bump?

Anyone ever heard this much EAM activity before? ALL Stations sounds sort of extreme

So, to summarize:
-Intermittent EAM (Emergency Action Message) activity, continuous
-Turkey may be attempting to seize nuclear weapons
-Like I mentioned it's possible the cyber-warfare attack also hit cellular service at the time it took place, if anyone could confirm that would be great.

Alright m8s was completely kicked off the net for 10 minutes and asked to enter my credentials (another thing that has never happened). Ran airodump to see if anyone was trying to get on my network or kick me off to acquire my handshake and nothing. Just lol wtf.

>most popular name is Mohamed

who cares about bongstan

Nah, this isn't a big deal as far as HFGCS goes. Listen around 10 AM EST on any weekday and it's about this chatty.

To the user who asked me about time
It was five AM here. Most potato rune readers live in the European part, where the time belts are near that. Amount of people who live in the more eastern chunks of the country where it was morning or day is pretty low.
Also, I hear an odd amount of planes. Usual ones. They fly oftenly over the place I am at right now, just not this often. It's a new one every ten minutes, more or less.

Honestly that does sometimes just happen. You sure you hit "remember me" last time you logged in?

this is #7 in about 25 minutes.

anyone else having trouble with the twente websdr? i can't type in chat, i can't hear anything, put i can read chat and see the waterfall. if i open the page in another tab it says no data returned.

How do I bump?

HOLY SHIT MY PHONE IS DEAD

O fug ids habbeding i ab crooz mizzil

Yup, 7th one I've counted.

Last SKYKING was a code word call at about 2150 EST (forgot the word).

Weird, I'm in Southern Maine just outside Portland and I've heard a lot of planes. All very low-flying too. Didn't look to see what they were so maybe it was just Quebecois scheduling sight-seeing flights, but I did notice that it was unusually high, maybe 2-3 a day where usually it was almost nada.

what is eams?

Ah, I'm usually in bed around then. Makes sense. Thanks for the reply

Dead battery or no connection?

Sounds like you got an IP ban from an Admin. Did you swear in the chat?

>implying

Pretty luls but i checked my netflix and it isnt working wtf.

>Russia will invade the UK

Why are pro-NATO posters so fucking stupid? Do you even know what this would cause?

>Has anyone else's internet been acting funny also?
Did you turn it off and then on again?

>>currently there's a massive cyber attack taking place, and Sup Forums is slow from the fallout, netflix is being affected along with a ton of other sites
oh fuck, am I being rused? I thought it was just me

I have NEVER been asked to enter my credentials and I've had Google fiber for a few months. I did open some tab regarding the airbase situation right when it happened. Twitter says it was an emergency "security check" and that it's all over now. Netflix is intermittently down all over the world apparently. Maybe this is tied to that. Maybe we're all a part of the botnet.

BUMP?

OH SHI

THE BATTERY

No prob. Saw a big spike in views of my blog, so I figured I should come by Sup Forums and see if I can help.

basically, Netflix (and Sup Forums) went down briefly (seemingly, worldwide?), so, we WW3 now. Expect Skyking chatter, overhead jet noise, tanks on lawns, etc. - consensus is, you see a mushroom cloud? you already ded.

But srs, no updates on NATO base Turkey (supposedly surrounded)?

what is this?

If singles no happening

America is invading, to free us from the Eternal Anglo, and his beady eyes.

Goddamnit I thought it was finally happening

if doubles you're wrong

We'll see. Things are tense globally, even if this was nothing I still feel nervous.

You ever get a feeling when you're looking at something, like if you focused just a little bit harder you could see into it and understand the whole thing? I'm getting that feeling right now, been getting it for the last few days really.

not that i recall, but i did send a few links and messages earlier that may could have been deemed a little excessive i guess. last i recall was calling out strange noises on an eam channel (which happened before all these code calls started happening), and asking someone to clarify what eam stood for

Sight-seeing flights?
Why lotta planes might be important
I live in Korolyov, 40km away from Moscow. I know for fact that there is an army base with an airport that has Il-76s land there every ten minutes or so, is not that away from the city, I've been there and seen the planes land somewhere in a kilometer from where I was. It was this spring.

Friend from Fresno said his Interent has been acting up also

I've been getting weird boners the last few days too, WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

I hope something really does happen

the UK needs to get BTFO off the map

The destroyers probably have chinese computer chips that have backdoors built into them so the chinks can shut them off. They probably just realized this

someone tell me what this is please

I've been noticing a lot more shitposting is USflag in the past few hours. leafs and emus have been behaving themselves

Singles do not power Kek's magic.
They're the pitiful offerings of children and slaves.

Huh. I think I saw your posts earlier (my call sign is Spoon ATM). Don't see how that would warrant a ban.

Could be a glitch. Try opening it on a new tab and do a CTRL-F5 refresh? There's only 240 users in there, so I don't think it's capacity issue.

Sorry, no happenings.
But if repeating numbers you'll have a nice meal tomorrow

Talk to friends from around the world, they said their internet has been 10 times slower than usual.
Plus, I think this is how to Bump?

We're coming to a chippy near you

well that's rather cryptic

Maine is basically famous for having a ton of wilderness. It's like the Siberian Forests in Russia but you're less likely to die of cold or by suffocating when you fall into a mud puddle.

In the summer French-Canadians out of Quebec will come down and schedule flights out of the airport on little Cesna single-prop planes to look around and see it from the air. Thing is, it's the end of July. Usually tourist season starts late June early July, this is late.

Thing is, these sound too loud to be Cesnas, unless it were flying just overhead, which is illegal, which makes it seem like it has to be bigger. Every now and then I'll see dual-prop planes flying around, but I always figured it was just exercises since I'm maybe 100 miles max south of Bath Iron Works which is producing destroyers.

singles have no meaning, you can't invoke the power of kek, to try to do so is blasphemous.
check'd

Damnit, Ramen again. :(

Lol

If a war happens Poland is guaranteed to get obliterated once again, at this stage it is practically a law of physics

You can't reset WW3, comrade

Praise KEK

could be because shortly after that talk about 11175.00 that i mentioned, the calls started, so i typed 1175.00 again to let people know that new stuff was happening. maybe he didn't like the double post on my part.

oh well

which one of you turds is "pooinloo" on WebSDR

not closely obliterated to the fate you cocksuckers have coming

and it's coming

bet on it

Hey, Britain, Poland, they're basically the same place at this point.

Lol

Slow internet + these digits pretty much confirm WW3

Anymore chatter going on gents got a number?

hey russia bro,
whats the word on the street, Putins position on Erdogan? Friend, foe, newfriend, necessary evil, useful idiot?

Are you the same pollock that said there would be a happening on the 13th in london?

these digits confirm your father is a homosexual

The Admin really only bans for off topic and swearing. It might just be a glitch. Make sure the audio is in HTML5 and not Java mode.

Otherwise, unplug your router when you go to sleep. You might be in a Dynamic IP he banned earlier and you can reset it that way.

My mom said her AOL was down for 45 minutes.

If there would be a happening Kek would give me dubs but instead he gave me singles, because singles are more plausible same as a lack of WW3 is more plausible.
Well, at least you're not a nigger if singles.

>If there would be a happeni

Claiming that singles prove Kek's will is like going outside and saying that not being struck by lightning is proof that God approves of you anally raping dogs

Holy fuck does anybody know what happened to it? somebody get up the screenshot

that's not how KEK works, you can't tempt a god like that, dubs are simply him showing us which posts have deeper meaning. lack of dubs doesn't prove or disprove anything you ignorant retard

Divide Poland with crayons and tell us why did you divide if this way.
Huh, interesting.
Also, in Siberia you can get bitten by a tick. Who will give you encephalitis.

I also really hope the base's location wasn't secret. I mean. I'm a civilian and was there with other civilians, so probs no.

Kek has left us in our greatest time of need
unless...

There was 7 calls on HFGCS in the last 30 minutes. They were All Stations calls and likely Order of the Day stuff or something similar.

I suspect they will be quiet for a while now but I could be wrong.

11175 kHz USB Bandwidth.

Ruski hoard gets now. Ruski got you covered.

>divide poland

russia is the garbage heap of the world.

stupid kacapy

In Maine you can get bitten by a tick and get Lyme Disease

Oh yeah, if you guys are right this post should get du.bs then.

What kinda salut are we going to do so we can spot eachother?

It's too late. Your blatant disregard for the laws of Kek has displeased the Frog God.

Do you even have to fucking ask that question

Thank you based Ruskibro

>implying Poland shouldn't be divided

Friendly reminder that you'd be overrun with Muzzies right now if you were with the western powers rather than the Eastern Bloc.

Russia looks for long-term solutions.

How does this affect pokemon go. I am at a critical point and dont want to be set back by trivial military bullshit

If doubles, turkroach will start a war

FUCKING FIGHTER PLANES ARE GOING OVER MY HOUSE

I don't know what this means

why is this? You are on the west coast of Europe.

If you get drafted you'll see all sorts of pokemon, think about it!

Nope voices are back M8

It might mean they're doing military exercises, but if Britbong is far from a military base that indicates a long-range fire mission or reconnaissance training session, which would only be done in the lead-up to war.

Shush, and pray Russia and Germany won't repeat 1939.
Also, how does it feel to have бaндepoвцы be basically approved by Ukraine? You surely know these guys, they killed 40k of your people at least.
Saving gets is the civic duty of every user.
Oh, that too. And stuff that is incurable. You die if it bites you and you get it.
Siberia doesn't like guests.

how would there be any connection to fighter planes flying in the UK, AU, columbia with turkey?

Who /comfy/ here?