Is Sup Forums going to get deleted?

a /vp/ admin claimed that Hiro is only keeping Sup Forums around until november so every other board can laugh at us after Trump is crushed by shillary.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HEHlE8ah7yA
youtube.com/watch?v=IDvWyBOTVNc
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
catalog.neet.tv/stats.html
youtube.com/watch?v=JPM6LKIaopk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If Hillary wins, it won't be a wall, it will be niggers, spics, and kikes hanging from every lamppost in america.

I welcome it.

Who cares? I think I am about ready for this right-wing hivemind to evolve to something better. We all leave to twitter, MPC or 8gag. 4/pol/ is now only one step above /r/The_Donald.

Sup Forums is probably the most popular board behind Sup Forums.

If they delete Sup Forums there would be no reason to come here. For what fucking /r9k/? Nah. This site would lose traffic and why would he want to just lose traffic for no real reason?

I could swear that Sup Forums is more active than Sup Forums

If Sup Forums gets deleted we would just start posting politics shit on all the other boards. We would make them beg for it to come back.

Sup Forums already does this.

We'd go to /news/

>november 8th 2016 trump declared winner

Imagine how bad it will get

Also, source?

>a /vp/ admin claimed that

stopped reading right there

Well flood /po/

Implying Sup Forums didn't get absolutely cuck'd when Moot nuked it a few years back.

Going to need a screencap or link

That's actually pretty funny

Garbagepal kids! It's says it in the fucking picture

This.
Isn't that what happened in the past under Jewt?
There's a reason people refer to Sup Forums as a containment board

how did moot nuke it exactly?

>inb4 >newfag

>Delete Sup Forums
>Sup Forums spreads through the website
It worked so well when /new/ was deleted as well.

Moot is a cuck and he got buttblasted when we called him out on it

That's not a bad idea, we can literally just migrate to /po/.

>/vp/
That board will go away LONG before Sup Forums goes.

You wouldn't believe me if I told you

It's already been happening. Sup Forums is like Sup Forums's mentally retarded cousin these days.

I honestly didn't realize they added a fucking pokemon go board.

What the fuck

This entire website is flooded with Sup Forums

You guys are a cancer. It might flood through for a time, but it wouldn't have a place to grow if it was kept off Sup Forums entirely and carefully moderated.

It's probably for the best, honestly.

Sup Forums here we come.

>implying by him doing that we didn't rise from the ashes to help Trump gain the White House
He should have left well enough alone.

I'll bite this bait.

/vp/ was made to split the constant pokemon threads from Sup Forums and Sup Forums. It's many years old.

they didn't add it for pokemon go its been there for a while

youtube.com/watch?v=HEHlE8ah7yA

That shit was crazy. I was just a Sup Forumstard at the time, but I would see posts like
>what the fuck is going on over at Sup Forums
The weird triggered line and shit.
Probably some of my first exposure to this board.

Honestly, Sup Forums has probably contributed more than any place else, by a long shot, to establishing Sup Forums. It's the only board where something worthwhile would actually be lost if it was taken away.

>a few years back.
time sure flies fast

>a /vp/ admin claimed that Hiro is only keeping Sup Forums around until november
prove it or the wall gets taller

You're ID is almost kindof We wr kings

We would invade Sup Forums not break any rules by doing so, and the mods would have a shitstorm.

>Hiro deleting one of the most popular, if not the most popular boards on Sup Forums

sounds like a bad business move to me desu
any attempts to gentrify Sup Forums will completely flop. Sup Forums's main appeal is that its the rowdy internet site 4 badbois, and that's what its known for as well. normal people won't ever consider going to Sup Forums due to its reputation, and internet culture people and alt-righters, the main user base right now, won't come to Sup Forums either because Sup Forums is no longer for badbois

overall Hiro would be better off just deleting Sup Forums before deleting Sup Forums

>Mods
>Sup Forums

Wew

cant wait to shitpost hitler stuff all over the website

You mean that shit in December 2014? that wasnt too long ago

come home pollack

>a /vp/ admin

Convince Donald Trump to start posting here. Then the board has to be retained, especially if he wins.

Sup Forums isn't even in the top 4 boards when it comes to traffic.

Sup Forums > Sup Forums > Sup Forums > /s/

Somebody from the Pokemon board said that?

T. Paaco, you need to go back

Let me guess, its the 5th most popular?

I agree but remember the globalists in the GOPe (GOP Establishment) did this to us

>/vp/ admin
Fake and gay.

>
You mean when an entire new website was made to cater to us?

Sup Forums is more popular than Sup Forums? crazy

also you meant Sup Forums right?

Good times.

>ITT:Sup Forums thinks its important.

You do realize that easily 30% of your traffic is just people coming here to laugh at you faggots right?

I supported Trump, participated in the generals, defended Trump on other sites, had videos prepared for whenever people claimed he said something so I could show how it was taken out of context.
Then a few months ago I just got so fucking sick of his face and his manner of speaking. I had to mute parts of his interviews because it made me cringe so goddamn hard when he'd avoid questions and change the subject and the interviewer doesnt pursue because he doesnt want to risk losing a ratings bringer. I'd rather every single other board come to take a collective shit on this board and laugh for a month straight when Trump loses than have to see the same old tired worn out Trump memes in 2017 and beyond.

T,Paco, go back

Then why do you come here so much, aside reddit.

>wouldn't have a place to grow
We already run Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /r9k/, sizeable populations on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums.

What do you think will happen to /news/? Do you think mods are going to actually ban "racist" posts?

Fuck off, shill.

To screencap trumpposters. I'm also jewish so I get a kick out of the conspiracies.

ebin

The reason you got tired of him is because you (and I) sat on this website for months on end just looking at trump memes and listening to his speeches

his speeches now are for those who are not listening to him constantly, they are for the normies

if you honestly dont want trump to win then you are a shill, but i understand getting tired, BUT WE WILL NOT CAPITULATE!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=IDvWyBOTVNc

>I'm also jewish
Could have just said mentally ill, m8.

lel the only thing worse than Sup Forums autists is people going on Sup Forums to bitch about Sup Forums autists

fuckin' gtfo plox

/pol Is the most popular board in Sup Forums.

>removing contain boards
>good idea

Lets see what happens if /mlp/ suddenly disappears

It used to be Sup Forums but I wouldn't be surprised if Sup Forums was 6 or 7. Regardless, Sup Forums isn't going anywhere, but you're retarded if you think that this board is incredibly important to the wellbeing of this site (Aside from quarantine)

Also, a lot of the lower traffic boards happen to be some of the best boards.

Are you mad that you are to me what niggers are to you?

are there official boards traffic stats available somewhere?
I feel like Sup Forums is faster than Sup Forums, btw

Do you have a link to these stats?

Yeah it's on outofmyass.org

>cuckoldin queen corinne

That's what I was thinking. I can't find anything recent.

Another syrup faggot pretending to be American.

It's frequently discussed on IRC, but other than that no.

Why would I be mad that a retard has delusions of grandeur?

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia

catalog.neet.tv/stats.html

Sup Forums is on par with Sup Forums last I checked.

That doesn't do every board.

youtube.com/watch?v=JPM6LKIaopk

I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER I REMEMBER

oy vey, my sides

pol is no1 on that list but b isnt there

Nope, only the sfw boards.

Still, more than Sup Forums ans Sup Forums.

>Sup Forums behind /s/ and Sup Forums in popularity
>Sup Forums on par with Sup Forums
If you want people to believe your lies, make them credible.

It only does the non adult ones, I don't know where Sup Forums'll fit in.

No, but it shows you're a retard talking out of your ass.

Sup Forums gets more traffic than 4 out of your top 5 horse shit.

hahaha fuckin' ebin, Sup Forums is the most popular board according to that site

Sup Forums haters ITT btfo

I wish they listed Sup Forums on that site to see how it compared