previous

why make a new thread if the last one is still up

He is doing it to get (You)s

>a somali likes west africans but hates ethiopians and middle easterners
what is the meaning of this?

>thinking somalis and ethiopians like each other
lol

okay but what about the rest of my comment

i hate g*Lfies for giving money to al shabaab and turning us into the african pakistan
and fuck the rest
nigerians and ghanaians are pretty based

do you consider yourself black?

depends on where i am
over here africans tend not to fight with each other and we stay pretty close
in north america and the UK, somalis are called "fake africans" by ex slave jamaicans and american mutts

paki cunt

ethiopia has invaded somalia and taken land from them before, plus they constantly try to invade and kill eritrea. ethiopia really isnt as peaceful as you think it is mate, it's a good thing it's poor as fuck or it could do some serious damage.

>somalis as "fake africans"

whut.

is it true that people from africa dislike african americans and caribbeans?
why are you making so many assumptions on what i know or don't know on ethiopia

sorry, it's just that most people dont know about ethiopia's history of constantly invading other countries in east africa, so they assume that the country didnt do anything and people just hate it for no reason.

Here's mine.

thats not autralias region

AH fuck I put Palestine as kill with fire.
I meant to put it as mixed.

alot of 15% european """"""african""""" americans and carribeans (not all of them) think somalis are not africans because we look different
some even assume we were slaves for arabs and became mixed because of it
just dwn to pure ignorance
we don't like AAs, but most africans don't give a shit about carribeans

>we don't like AAs

why is that? also there are lots of east africans with arab dna in east africa, not saying that all of somalia is arab, but it's a part of your heritage.

>We don’t like AA’s
I don’t really mind African Americans but the majority of them seem to like rap and are very hostile and tricky.
There are obviously decent Africans (In fact plenty of my friends are African Americans) but the vast majority of ecounters I’ve had with African Americans hasn’t been good.

>but the vast majority of ecounters I’ve had with African Americans hasn’t been good.

explain. also what are your thoughts on african americans afrocentrists constantly saying that the ancient egyptians were actually west africans that got kicked out and got replaced by europeans? do you believe they were kangz?

>houghts on african americans afrocentrists constantly saying that the ancient egyptians were actually west africans that got kicked out and got replaced by europeans?
it makes no sense and it's retarded. but it's a small and loud minority of AA's who believe it. shame, they don't know about west african civilasations
>do you believe they were kangz?
no

>Do you believe they were Kangs
Nope and I think the same for those East Africans who claim the same.
>Explain
I live in an area with a decent amount of African Americans (most of whom moved to the area from a Baltimore and Chicago)
They literally only care about shoes (They’ll spend around 2-300 dollars on shoes nearly every month) and their women only care about weaves (which they’ll spend around 300-400 dollars on)
They really only learn something when it’s important or needed and don’t like any black that’s smart. I’ve met some decent blacks who are very smart and like saving money but the difference is that these blacks are generally from Africa. Also the blacks in America love playing the racism or sexism or harassment card. They also love being very lazy and will literally shove work onto you so long as they don’t have to do it.
I think it’s their culture but I’m only guessing.

kys

fuck off i like him

why do you think african americans are so drastically different from mainland africans? i agree with you, i've seen both and the difference is pretty big, but i want to know why that is.

kys

fuck off i like him

kys x2

fuck off i love you

I think it’s the culture really.
When you’ve got about 60-80% of your youth waiting for a new rap album instead of working or studying you’ve got a serious problem.
If every single black person thinks they can make it as a basketball player,rapper or a gang leader then where does that leave them?
If you are black and are smart then you can expect to get mooched on by the other blacks or you will be coerced into supporting the new group of basketball players,NFL stars or rappers which will destroy another family and the cycle will continue.
I don’t support or like segregation America but at least they had a sort of culture back then and even their own pride.