Did the events in I Am Legend really happen? I don't remember these things occurring. Although I could be wrong...

Did the events in I Am Legend really happen? I don't remember these things occurring. Although I could be wrong. Can somebody clear this up for me? Thanks!

The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again :D

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? I asked if this shit really happened to the world and you spit some gay ass poem at me? Thanks, but no thanks.

not exactly how they were presented in the movie, but it was based on true events, yeah

I really liked the OP but then you ruined it with this reply

If OP is going to use cuss words, then wow, I'm not going to participate in this thread.

Can someone explain this meme to me?

Weak, your character wasnt even consistent for 2 separate posts.

Thanks for answering the question instead of derailing the thread by talking about other stuff. Does anybody know the answer?

Well, things that are you, eventually become the world and the world is history you know?

*whispering*
I think he's insane

If have then is for all am is it or am I?

To wit; better to be a bastard's butter in a giant's gizzard than half a gift horse in the mouth.

This makes a little bit of sense. So you're saying that since I watched the movie, and I liked it! That if I really believe these things to be true then they did in fact happen? So if I go to work tomorrow and ask someone about what they were doing when Robert Neville gave his life for science they would know what I'm talking about?

When All you fags are discussing shit i was fucking your respective mothers.

It was in 2001

It's like pottery

Yes, we are all vampires now. That's why meat is tasty.

mind=blown

They dont think it be like it is user. but it do,

Did this shit really happen or not, motherfuckin faggots? Answer me now. Did this fucking shit happen or did it cunting not, fucking gay ass niggers? Address the goddamn concern, pussy asshole bitches.

When things happen you just got to turn around and sometimes there are just one set of footprints.