Ben Shapiro was always better then that faggot Milo

Ben Shapiro was always better then that faggot Milo

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he went full kike against trump since his boss was looking to benefit from cruz tho

He is, but I think hes extremely emotionally unstable

They were both always shit and will always be shit.

Chickenhawk neocohen.

>refuses to vote for trump "on principle"
>knows how important the incoming supreme court judges are

This makes no sense to me. Is your ego so big that you're willing to have a liberal leaning SC for the next 40 years?

Every single person who says they won't vote for Trump because of "muh conservative principles" is full of shit.

why is he so against trump?

How about they're both shit

>full on kike
>still doesn't believe in God Emperror

No

Both jews.

Ben Shapiro is an intelligent speaker/debater and is not a degenerate like Milo. By watching Shapiro's debates I actually learned how to debate people. If only he wasn't a part of the never Trump movement, we could have really used him in our movement.

>Shekel collecting jew

>Cuckservative Jew vs. coalburning faggot Jew
Honestly they're both shit. Milo at the very least is funny

i still dont understand why he is so fucking based and yet doesnt support trump. surely he understands that trump is better than hillary right?

Because he didn't immediately fire his campaign manager for ripping an innocent woman's arm off and severely beating her with it, and then spit on her before walking away..

I lost respect for him over that whole journalist fiasco. He should be required to wear a fedora now.

To him that is not a reason to vote trump. He thinks they are both equally bad and that trump is not a conservative.

TEAM SHAPIRO

if trump was elected will shapiro criticize him for his entire presidency?

He let the bantz get to him and leaving Breitbart for bullshit SJW crap didn't help. Still like his viewpoints.

>facts don't care about your feelings
>but Trump is a meanie racist Nazi so you shouldn't vote for him

>not degenerate

Stereotypical "Ball High" Benny implyed Trump was an incestual pedophile over Ivanka. That's a dirty lowdown accusation for a supposed "religious conservative".

Because he's a Jew.

dailywire.com/news/3896/shapiro-i-will-never-vote-donald-trump-heres-why-ben-shapiro

He said that just because Trump was better than Hillary didn't take away from the fact that Trump isn't a 'true' conservative. He not voting for Trump based on his own principles, and I can't really knock him because of that. But, this stubbornness is gonna be his failing, because there are more important matters, pertaining to this election, than simple principles. Supreme Court justices being the main one.

Because he's a Jew and Trump is the white man's candidate. It's as simple as that, and he probably isn't even self-aware enough to recognize his motivations.

>facts don't care about your feelings
>that time he left breitbart because a reporter was "battered" by Trump's security detail

Shapiro was all too willing to ride his career into the ground over a non-issue because he personally didn't support Trump.

Unlike Milo, he built his reputation on integrity and reason. Once he went all in on a trumped up assault incident, everyone saw what game he was really playing.

Self harm is not magic

>t. common communist

theres a rope waitin' for your kind boy

>why won't shapiro support Trump?

If you pay attention to him, it's clear that Shillary is going to piss off Shapiro so badly come election time that he'll vote Trump.

Did that "debate" between them two even happen?