I would like to have you know we are going to be the world's biggest superpower by 2030...

I would like to have you know we are going to be the world's biggest superpower by 2030. If you know what's good for you then better stop
>calling us Pajeets which is not even a real name
>DESIGNATED posting which is entirely fiction
>POO-IN-THE-LOO posting when 46% (that's 540 million citizens) have a working toilet pic related
>deliberately making posts with poor english about Indians asking women for clotheless pictures (these are few and far between people)
>insinuations about insulting myths like Indian men being rapists
>Insulting people for worshipping a so-called penis in temples
I expect you to do the needful and take prompt action regarding the same

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yPjsB1bheD8
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ff07c9Wsy0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingam
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>46% have a working toilet

Okay poojeet

I've been thinking about getting something like that to my toilet. I've never shit the way humans were meant to shit before.

That's more people than your entire population, yankee

Your words don't hurt me, you just shame yourself as a racist. Even when faced with adverse circumstances, the Indian people make do pic related

More people poo in loo in China than your entire population, what point are you trying to make here?
>My government doesn't give a shit about infastructure and public transport and the people have to deal with it, see how strong we are?
lol

Why did you make this silly thread? What types of replies you expected to recieve?

Send bobs

Why are there so many stereotypes for indians? All of the op are common on Sup Forums, but he also forgot the fact they all work in conveniance stores and, they are very self loathing and will blame their skin color as the reason white women dont want them. Youll even see indians on int complain about that which is weird. They are will use an american name on tech support when its obviously an indian with their awful accent. Anybody got any others?

okay ranjit

Respectful and apologetic replies for the past abuse

>Why are there so many stereotypes for indians?
The rapid growth of the Indian nation into a superpower causes dismay and envy amongst white people

Your country's entire mythology of the Wild West is based on that, we are just cowboys of the east

the only real good part of india is the part that speaks like they're clearing their throat

its just banter, take it easy, friendo.
why dont you post some authentic indian food pic instead?

it's what's in their toilets, covered in butter

but you doused yourselves in cow poops and pees though.

Legit went to school with a girl named Poonam.

Fucking India haha

Delete this post, please. It might be used for exacerbating abuse that Indians face on Sup Forums

Not yet, I might go for it in case of any health issues.
youtube.com/watch?v=yPjsB1bheD8

Pumpkin curry

>not even half the population uses the toilet

That Poopkin curry looks like barf

Just face it; India is a shitty country.

why not

> 46% have a working toilet

>46% have a working toilet

THIS AMERICAN TOURIST NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED IMMEDIATELY.

poo poo peee peee
kya bakwas thread bana raha hai

also what are those disgusting things on both sides of the pot?

so youll take back the gypsies then?

aren't you afraid of toilet witch?
she comes outta nowhere!!

>46%
Ookay, that's a decent number. Lmao so hard.

t. Pajeet

>>Insulting people for worshipping a so-called penis in temples
Huh?

do you do this as well?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Ff07c9Wsy0
>literally shit posting and flinging

that's what pagans do
they worship toilets too

What is going to happen when India becomes the leader of the FREE™© world? What are the plans?

>world super power
>54% shit in the street

Victorian England was more civilised than modern India

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lingam

Hundreds of millions of people in India have a toilet that is more than your entire combined population. I bet you haven't even seen 100000 together in real life.

The shiva linga is a holy phallus that represents the divine force of creation, it is worshipped by women for fertility

give vagene bich

post vegane

lets just analyze this situation.
(1)The girl took out a whole page .
(2)used scissors instead of a ruler
(3)used 3 different colour pen .
She is definitely dumb .
We can also see a $ sign . It obviously means she would ask for money .(Which also means she is broke)
as we are from India and she is from USA(UTC) , she would ask for nearly $50 just to show bobs.

$50x64.08=Rs.3204

Now her body:
(1)That weird line between her stomach is a turn off.
(2)Beauty bone is not prominent.
(3)She has definitely used her abdominal muscles to make her look slim .

Now , if I throw Rs3204 just to see bobs of a Fat , ugly , broke whore OR I could use the same money to fuck a Russian Whore in Counaught Place .

10/10.
prod of you man.

BRUH.......

My ancester :)

That's like saying a person who scored 10 out of 100 on a particular test is smarter than a person who scored 9 out of 10 on another.

>Russian Whore in Counaught Place
>w in capital for no reason
>can't spell Connaught Place
>small town english in the entire place
Probably don't even have a rupee to your name

>>small town english in the entire place
t.muslim bhangi in mumbai

Peanut butter?

is india going to surpass china? just wondering cos I hate china and like india

lol triggered
>implying I wouldn't kill myself rather than live in a shitty place like mumbai
Is you father some clerk or government peon? Cause your english feels like one of those small town shits hitting on white girls

but indianons why do you hate us so much

Who are you? I am the resident autist, also hit me up if you can get me a good webdev job

>tfw want to know so much about Sudanese history and culture but never able to find an Africa general

Okay thanks, sometimes I am paranoid about Indians because I had good childhood friends and I am afraid they'll betray me because I am a kallu

Also not much about Sudan worth studying unless you're into weird archaeological stuff and British colonization

Absolutely. It's a terrible defense mechanism to claim that a nation with 46% toilets (and maybe of those, 30-40% working toilets) is equivalent to a nation with 90-99% working toilets. One obviously has more sanitation under control.

>kallu
Indians are fucking racist cunts, mate. You should have fucking clocked them in the face for calling you that. Tell me their last names and I can tell shit that you can use to banter with them.

>good childhood friends
What were Pajeets doing in Sudan?

I am mainly interested in the Black Book and the events that followed its publication. That shit can be a movie by itself, people photocopying pages and spreading them around, putting them on ministers desks and shit.

The role of the JEM, Janjaweed, Chad is something I want to go into detail with someone, that shit is supremely interesting with various factions backstabbing each other and what not. Plus I also want to know about the various peoples that inhabit Sudan.

Saudia/Britain, and some coworkers here. And thanks for the kind words, but it was mainly a nurse at an international hospital and I trolled him a bit for it, him being darker than us

Black Book, cannot comment on it. Janjaweed have literally incorporated into some military organization and placed under the command of Albashir and the intelligence service. They've been outsourced to Yemen as well.

A lot of backstabbing here but remember the highest allegiance is to money,. Peoples who inhabit the country are basically whatever's in the neighbouring country projected inward and mixed a bit with the northerns

2 bobs have been deposited into your account

Thanks for outsourcing your manboobs bro

>46 %

>46%

That's less than americans are mutts.

Right, I remember this story. I guess we talked a couple of years ago on Sup Forums. Are you Arab?

Why did you come back to Sudan from Britain/Saudi though?

Also, wasn't Al Bashir trying to disarm that janjaweed with Musa Hilal breaking off with him?

Doesn't change the fact that more than a half of your population dispose their feces on the streets or the Ganghes

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger. It's literally like your chinese cartoons

mid 2000s, no passport and familial pressures meant to study UNI here, with an IGCSE and Pakistan Board O-level certificate, biggest mistake of my life not applying abroad

I am considered Arab even by arabs here but it should never factor into my evalation desu.

>Also, wasn't Al Bashir trying to disarm that janjaweed with Musa Hilal breaking off with him?
Very good question, essentially what happened was that Musa Hilal felt betrayed by the preference shown towards the new top dog and former donkey thief Hemedti, the thing that finally led to his fall was his power posturing and attack of a Presidential Aide (called him a former lentils thief) and his refusal (I think?) to give up a gold-rich region called A'amir mountain

The real threat is now Hemedit, virtually unopposed and can topple the government without any respose whenever he wants, I hope it happens and these idiots get reked

>throwing your shit to the rive makes you stronger

P

shitposting and (You)s, the only reason for this wesbite in other words

read up on atopy and how certain diets can affect the incidence of inflammatory bowel disease

P

>we are going to be the world's biggest superpower by 2030
Only if you, China, Russia, and Brazil manage to convince enough of the world to get off the U.S. dollar as a standard currency. And then China will be the superpower, anyway, long before India.

I hope you get your toilet situation under control, though. 46% functioning indoor plumbing is pretty pathetic.

How come india doesn't make any video games? Shit, we've got a population of 10 mil and we have like 70000 times more games.

We aren't much better

>inb4 "we"

I imagine it wouldn't taken seriously over backend web development, apps, systems, etc

Yea, that's why we do it on purpose

Sup, Paki bro? Which one are you the gay dude, the Lahori or the Pashtun guy?

>Pakistan Board
What? Are you originally from Pak?

>Musa Hilal
I have hated that cunt since he married his qt daughter to that Chad goblin

>former lentils thief
fucking kek

> I hope it happens
Couldn't that very easily lead to civil war

How do I make 70+ posts bait thread? My shitpost threads dont last more than 2-3 replies.

You need to be ready to bait yourself

Indians want jobs first and foremost. My friends who are studying programming rarely make a uselful application, they just learn to increase the speed of their program all day everyday, and call it "competetive coding". Even many the ones who got in electronics with me have coding as their preference and work on it day and night, yet never producing anything useful.
Its like they are just training to other people's slaves, working on other people's projects.
Though maybe that isnt bad in itself, this country needs money and this is the easiest way to make it.
Talking about games, what which library should I use, OpenGL or DirectX? I want to make a 2D side scrolling platformer bullet hell, which will also help me learn how to code efficiently for my embedded stuff.

that shitting position is unironically the most efficient, try it some time

not him but he must be the lahori fig, or maybe the karchi one, or the gay one

pls reply

Here's your reply

Why use toilet bowls if you are gonna squat ?
Why not use those hole-in-the-ground ones they have in china and japan ?

>What? Are you originally from Pak?
No, Sudanese but my Arabic was horrendous and there was no choice for English, I am glad though

Musa Hilal's daughter was a great qt, a nosejob away from top-tier, I am always angry but this is what you do here to make money

Civil war is inevitable, just wait for the inflation to accelerate and enjoy the ride, I hope I am still not here then

Share some great Sudanese qts user. What does your family traditionaly do in Sudan, what is your job?

This would be pretty useful for public toilets actually though a little awkward

Not many, desu, this tv personality is worshipped because she's lightskinned

I remember my elementary school teacher making fun of a student named "Deepincar"

There are so many on insta and twitter but I'll honestly start using those, not the best, reference, of course these are cherrypicked

Final one, I like dark skinned cuties more

le 46% face

are you literally fucking retarded? just do this

>americans are so dumb you have to draw a guide on how to shit properly

That would break some bones if you slip, and the seat cover has a high chance of breaking too, piercing your anus.

Amerifats will probably break that shit and have broken shards pierce them in the ass with blood all over

C-cute, I'm an absolute sucker for tall girls. What are girls like in Sudan? And how conservative is it - is it okay for boys and girls to date each other?

>implying this isn't the patrician seating position

No its inappropriate here, but people still engage in this drawn-out plationic relationship stuff which they ramp up to marriage, people have told me I am clueless though and people regularly fuck, even lesbians

Also tall girls look more awkward than tall men. Girls are still very humble here compared to others, they'd marry you