I'm a visitor from /tg/. There's been a lot of SJW bullshit in my hobby in recent years...

I'm a visitor from /tg/. There's been a lot of SJW bullshit in my hobby in recent years. Not as bad as Sup Forums shit by a long shot, but still, it's annoying.

Will the free market correct this and some of the more serious social ills SJW shit causes? I know I'm not willingly paying for a lot of this shit that SJW's churn out.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Vote with your wallet, play a based tg or get a ripped version from the Russians if you must.

I do vote with my wallet, and not just with autistic /tg/ shit, either. In other forms of media, for example, I didn't see the Ghostbusters remake. I try to buy things made in America. I don't associate with niggers, although I do know a few black guys who are pretty based so they get a pass.

>/tg/
>Not a liberal authoritarian shithole

There is no way in hell girls are gonna be drawn into tg no matter how "trendy nerd" they want to make it with SJWisms.

You'd be surprised my friend, /tg/ is known for being a shit hole where you can be legitilatemy scorned/banned for saying anything politically incorrect. It's about as bad as Sup Forums in terms of people now.

well, games are fucking degenerate so you lost nothing.

i know tons of girls that are into /tg/

I'd say Sup Forums is worse simply on the basis that if I manage to keep things PC I'll be left alone. In Sup Forums-land, they want diversity quotas and shit.

Is there anything that isn't degenerate?

>Will the free market correct this and some of the more serious social ills SJW shit causes?
i fucking hope so, I'm not sure I see it happening though
even if the tide does turn socially these people will still be established in their careers and be able to get work

I'm no a /tg/fag, I just know from what I've heard from their citizens, it's now a shithole.

That is still bad, Sup Forums is just a shit-hole without a doubt. Furry is accepted, nearly every other fetish, I think it's actually populated by marketers and shills because if you legitimately try to criticize titles like Mafia and Watch Dogs you get lamblasted by various meaningless bullshit.

A good point.

I had a group that tried DnD with a friend of ours once.

She died on like the second meeting and then sat there and bitched all game when our based DM told her she can't come back.

It happened in south Korea with doujinshi so it will probably happen with /tg/ related stuff as well

only 40k is pure brother

She couldn't even make a new character?

>based DM
>cant entertain players
ok, buddy.

I've seen nigger posted quite a few times with very little reproach.
Of course, I wouldn't say that I know everything about fa/tg/uys, but most of them seem to be a cool lot.

I mainly use that board to chill out, I expect the ones who are annoying about this stuff were the very same who hated quest threads so much.

Explain?

About quests, or about posting some politically incorrect words without an attack?

Nowadays, people are quick to dismiss politically incorrect posters, and to tell them to go back to Sup Forums. It wasn't always so, but I suppose that you are more correct than I would care to admit.

That aside, there were a great many years in which Sup Forums was liberal, but classically so.
You could very well say any curse under the sun, and /tg/ was no exception.

About quests, there's new quest board because members of /tg/ felt that quests were not appropriate for their board.

I disagree with the notion, but I can understand that they might be tired of having to filter upwards of a quarter of threads on a slow moving board.

the free market would, since 99% of people do not give a fuck about SJW issues, however thanks to the wonders of the state there are probably anti-discrimination laws or some bullshit they can use to fuck up the community

>Classically liberal
Considering /n/, /news/ and what became of it, I don't think so. I genuinely think Sup Forums's hatred came from newfaggots plopping in from big events and staying here. I've definitely noticed a massive change.

Funny thing is, even if you're just saying something like that mafia 3 is a blatant misuse of a title which will fall down, you'll still get a bunch of people screaming boogyman. I'll be entirely honest with you. The only board I actually spend time reading on now is /k/ and they're vehemently anti-Sup Forums so I find it both amusing and saddening.

It's strange times we're living in.
Good luck nogunz /k/ommando

Hardly.
When in /tg/ just replace the word libtard with elves.
Dwarves are the Jews,
Orcs are niggers.
Dragonkin is a very "real" thing. but they're usually hated.
And furfaggots are pretty much shunned. Because fa/tg/uys have to deal with furfags make believe bullshit in their make believe game.
Except they're usually in disguise up until they show up to the table. Then it's an awkward 2-? hours for everyone involved.
Chink weapons are shunned along with other weeb shit.
And the general population is usually stoic enough to admit their own past transgressions and cal it what it is.

A SJW appears and asks you where you're going. You notice xe has a black companion.

I'm not the one to herald what happens there, as I said earlier I've just heard how shit is from browsers. At least now.

Funny, but even SJW's don't dip in the shit pool.

>"Funny, but even SJW's don't dip in the shit pool."
What do you imply you cis scum? He is a bull-fluid not a shit pool, mind your pronouns.
I asked you a question: where are you going?

>not as much SJW in /tg/

Hasn't WoTC been trying to pander to that shit? They're just not very good at it. Mostly because there's SO MUCH less money in traditional games, hence you don't have as many jews and shysters and conmen and professional victims trying to get aboard that multimillion dollar gravy train.

Seriously though, as much as you see them cry about black lives, they're off sucking steve's dick instead of muh hummad's.

There's a reason I don't post there anymore and have gotten mostly out of the hobby, and it's not just because I can't ever find players for Dungeon World.

It's not so bad. Slow as fuck all.
Sure some magical realm fetish shit pops up from time to time but it actually happens far less than we get cuck threads and racemixing shit going on here.
I usually lurk the OSR threads and that guy stories.
The art and drawthreads can get pretty awesome as well.
Most fa/tg/uys are pretty based irl. The Sjws don't last long at irl sessions and usually get weeded out because it's usually a private affair in a private home.
I won't speak for cons and competitions cause you just gotta pay to get in the door.
Not to mention most /tg/ shit costs an obscene amount of money. So you rarely if ever see anything other than whites + the rare asians.

>Seriously though, as much as you see them cry about black lives, they're off sucking steve's dick instead of muh hummad's.
>perception roll: 29
You didn't notice the black guy had a beard and a vest on his chest
He asks to SJW:
>Allahu Ackbar?
"Yeah yeah, you can Ackbar this shitlord."
>ALLAH ACKBAR

My digits will determine what damage you receive - dubs = decapitation

types something about women and gets
This is the typical /tg/. We can literally discuss a lot of philosophy matters on ethics, until it comes to women. Then the board becomes full of SJWs.

Roll for HP

Race doesn't imply that they won't be a bunch of humanist cunts, but for the rest of it I believe you.

Ha, get fucked baba.

Roll to nuke turkey

RIP

You were run over by a truck.

Look to Sup Forums for your answer.
I'm so sorry.

Fine, Chemical Warfare.

>Can't even reply properly
What a shit
Poster
huehuehue

A few games are going that way. Shadowrun books love to slip in talking about gender roles and shit in a few places lately.. Thankfully I dont buy them because /tg/ has the most organized fucking pirates on Sup Forums and I can just go to the mediafire folders and take what I please.

In his last moments, the roadkill Aussie managed to make out a few words.
>What a shit
>Poster
>huehuehue

pls link to pathfinder books

I hope you haven't missed how the 5th edition DnD specifically mentions that "you can have any sexuality you want" and how the Requiem 2.0 books literally have no straight white male in a non-embarassing way (being beaten up by women, sucking black cock, etc.).

Nice doubles, but do roles even work like that?
I don't even play board games or the likes.

>TFW Extrovert
>Don't like other people at the most, so remain reclusive because I don't want to socialize with people I dislike

It is a odd feeling

pastebin.com/iYhDNSTq

The link is written on the pastebin. If you ever want to find the books for a system just go to /tg/ and search *game name* general, they'll have links in the OP

I dont play DnD so no I havent seen that.

Wait
There's actually official books for a boardgame which involve what you just said? Jesus christ.

I don't play it either, but i read its rules to form an opinion of it when i discuss its problems.

And those are 2 of the 4 most popular ones. The ride never ends.

Are these like, fan fictions or like, literally sold off the bench books?

Missionnary sex in silence with lights turned down for the sole purpose of procreation

Never outside wedlock of course

>Nice doubles, but do roles even work like that?
It's basically up to the DM to set up the house rules if they're playing on a system

Or you can just make up the roles as I did

It's a quite fun activity, it's not socializing really since you're acting
Thanks

No idea about DnD but the Shadowrun stuff is sold, and its a mess, all of 5E is one big fucking mess of editing mistakes, confusing rules with no erratas, unbalanced supplements and all of it sprinkled with a nice batch of SJW bullshit.

I mean rolls, not roles.
My mistake, I'd imagine it to be but to be entirely honest, while I find some Sup Forums communities revolved around boards in games fun, I've had mostly nasty and cringy experiences.

As official as it gets. Pic related, it is from the first book published of the DnD 5th edition.

So, are you bullshitting about black dick thing or is that legitimate?

If you aren't, it just further fuels my dislike for white nerds.

For your interest ,this is used to be (in older editions) the God that has taken it for the team to become the symbol of androgynea.

wtf i hate elves now

I don't care much about that, I'm aware futa/gender shit has been a big fetish thing for a lot of NEETs. I'm asking if what you said afterwards was conjecture or not.

I am not. Download the "Vampire: The Requirem" new book, or edition 2.0, to see it youself. I could start posting stuff from it, but the thread will sage before i reach the tenth page of the book.

Well /tg/ has its own dice rolls embedded in the post screen, but I just took the last two digits because cba
most popular ones are d20 and d100 dice sets

Hey dont blame white nerds for this Wizards are a fucking nutter of a company.

What SJW bullshit?
I remember that one paragraph about gender and shiet in d&d 5e, plus White Wolf has always been pandering to SJW types, but what else?

>Vampire: The Requirem
Nigger I'm not downloading that shit. Besides, I think the title is enough. Somehow I'm not surprised that grimdark bullshit would have two of the most shittiest fetishes included.

>Never been on /tg/
>See this post
>Go on /tg/
>See posts mentioning things like "Baltimore chimpout," and a shopowner "getting his Jew on" while trying to haggle.

Seems okay.

Exactly, I was so shitty when I brought the 5th Ed books when they first came out. Shame on me for thinking that at least ONE geeky past time wouldn't get corrupted by this shitty ideology... and it has all the hallmarks mentioned in the post above...

It shitted me off so much I started (well more to the point restarted) making my own tabletop game... even if it'll be for my own group

Here you are. It's basically an image accompanying the "siring", a ritual where one vampire makes another their slave by making them a vampire also.

Who'do ya think are staff of these companies, cunts like tarantino are specifically why I'm actually disgusted by how white people act when it comes to entertainment. I wouldn't consider myself a weeaboo but beyond a meme it's actually one of the only places I can get away from bullshit like desribed in the thread.

This is the only image in the book where a white guy is not getting battered/hit/burned/etc.

Isn't that talking about a woman, though?

Just play tg with people you like senpai.
That's the magic about rpgs, you don't need to include the genderqueer xir xim xam bullshit.
If you play with SJWs stop doing that

Due to the use of the "she" pronoun? No, that is basically "courtesy" to use it when it could involve both genders. This has beeen implemented as "equality" a long time ago in mainstream RPGs. Even those that do not have it, have a disclaimer that "he" in texts means any gender.

When will (((they))) stop puting (((liberal propoganda))) in our hobbies?

>t. Sup Forumsirgin here

This. If you've got a good group and a cool DM you dont need to worry about any of this shit beyond having a laugh about it.

And if you pirate everything you need you dont give the fucks a cent. Maybe one day the lack of money will teach them but until then all you can do is hunker down.

Alright, I'm not surprised you exaggerated it a little. Still, I'm also not surprised that vampire shit is doing this. LIke honesty, what do you expect. Have you seen half of the fandom for that shit? Or Supernatural? It's just a bunch of teenage edgy bullshit for "Naughty" people. The way you were playing it made it seem worse then it is.

>orcs are niggers
REEEEEEEEEE
You take that back you kike

If you needed a book to tell you that you can play any gender you want maybe RPGs are too hard for you.There was literally no point in adding that textblock except to virtue signal. Nothing was stopping you before.

>Leaving out d6
>Muh Shadowrun

White Wolf has been using the female form of the Sg / 3 personal pronoun as the default one since at least the 1998 edition of Vampire, and possibly before that.
They're the proto-SJWs.

shit
and I played VtM too

The problem is that TT and P&P games aren't really that popular anymore, so those of us that want to play them still are often suck with what we can find. I have had more than a few games with some rule nazi fagtlord that thinks the game should revolve around his character and anyone that doesn't fall in line should be purged from the group. It really kills the spirit of the genre, but these days, you take what you can get and hope for the best.

I didn't exaggerate the slightest. I'm telling you, you can download the book if you want. And it is one of the four most mainstream ones.

>There was literally no point in adding that textblock
Well, SJWs need attention i guess. They are like a disease. There is no reason for infection, yet it happens.

pfff
I'm actually finding this more amusing then disturbing. It's coming to be more of a joke. Not surprised this shit is contained to fringe fandoms. Although I can't say I'm not frustrated about Battlefield, Mafia getting shat all over. But really I've kind of come to scorn games. It isn't like it just started appearing now. This shit has been in games since the original Deus Ex. Nerds have always been outcasts, and unironically they're paired with other extremes as well.

Never played VtM, played the card game way back in the day. Whats the world like? Active players?

I just stick with /vr/, fuck video games

D&D was an outlet to be weird, not a gateway

It's heavily based on storytelling so you have to roleplay your ass off. It's fun if you like it, my character was a paranormal investigator modeled on pic related, so I had quite a bit of character depth and fun traits.

Mentioning V:tR is not fair. That shit is specifically designed to emulate shitty Anne Rice vampire novels.

May have to give it a look.

>OI YA GIT, HE WAAAAGHS A GOOD BOI, HE DINDU NUFFIN YA 'OOOOOMIE

OIDF pls go

Orcs arent always niggers, though they often are. Depending on the setting they could be mongols and football hooligans as well.

RPGs have been socially progressive since the early 90s. You don't belong on /tg/--please stay here.

My roommate played that shit, and he said he wanted to see his waifu gangbanged. VtM is full degenerate goths

This shit isn't intrinsic to vidya and p&p rpgs.
I think sjws single out fringe hobbies because thirsty betaboys are easier to bully into submission, plus since nerdy hobbies generally have a bad social rep, nobody'll come to their defense openly.
If they went after speed bikers they'd be just laughed off.

>orcs are niggers
Orcs are infinitely better than niggers