How mentally ill are you, Sup Forums?

How mentally ill are you, Sup Forums?

chartsme.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop advertising your stupid fucking game, jackass.

this test is bullshit

Stop shilling your retarded site. It's stupid and wrong.
>hurr scientists found a correlation

Also saged

>half of these are gore questions and dead body questions which I no longer am disgusted by thanks to Sup Forums
>thus I am a democrat

And gore makes liberals run away. I think they can't handle actually grotesque and disturbing things, they're just slobs who are capable of defying their instincts, giving them a superiority complex.

I am literally a democrat.

>leftists dislike gore
>so conservatives love it and are nihilistic, emotionless psychos
I'm right-wing, but I love animals and dislike gore.
This is disturbing. You're disturbed. I am so thankful my brain hasn't gone to mush and that society and politics haven't made me go nihilistic. Find a friend please.

so.. republicans are easily disgusted too?

Hardly

Social Justice completely invalidates this. They get disgusted over the stupidest little things. People are disgusted over different things. No bearing in politics.

Although, after rereading it, it seems to be implying that Democrats and liberals have a weakened sense of self-preservation than us.

That part is spot on.

I'm a bipolar conservative.
So i'm pretty mentally ill i suppose.

>Do all these medical things gross you out!?
>No, I'm going to classes to be an EMT and have been thuroughly involved within the medical profession since high school
>WELL YOU'RE A DEMOCRAT THEN
Guess I'm #MentallyIllForTheHill now

Look at the response options, you dumb leaf.

>Some scientists believe it's ancestral and that the adverse reactions were used to protect primitive ancestors from contamination and disease. This way a person wouldn't confuse drinking water with dirty pond scum.

so its natural to be conservative and it helps you survive, thus liberals are self destructive and mentally unstable

Nobody fucking likes gore m8, you're talking to a strawman.

I grew up on a farm, hunted, and fished. I never liked killing animals, but I could do it without it bothering me. Sup Forums desensitizes you even more to it. If you can't handle seeing death then you're weak, your bloodline is weak, and you will not survive the winter.

Fucking retarded test.

Yea I'm in the same boat, got my NREMT but its taking forever to get state EMT, its different for every state, but such a pain in the ass

I mean I don't like to see poor animals tortured and brutally rekt but yeah not cringing

but post some degenerate faggots doing things that should be punished by death or just furfags and I will fucking hurl (I literally had to stop watching common filths videos because they made me physically sick)

Leave my friend find help and leave, otherwise you will be able to watch that video 7 times and just think "poor piggy" and nothing more, no cringe, no heart strings pulled for the animals suffering, no gut reaction to the pigs lifeless body's twitch, just what effectively amounts to press f to pay respects

>65% conservative
Well, that's okay

>49% Conservative 51% Liberal
Hmm.

What is this - master race or closet liberal?

>51% blue
How the fuck does this even work?

Yea, this test is bullshit. I'm as conservative as it gets. The fact that I've seen a lot of shit and have a strong stomach means I'm not?

>says I'm Democrat
Nope. Bullshit.

>Some fag on a Mongolian cave paintings site wants you to do a shitty American politics test

Extreme disgust.

What in the hell is this shit?

Is that guy okay?

Fat tumblr whales wouldn't put a piece of fruit in their mouths if it meant their lives would be saved.

hmmmmmm

He had a parachute. You can see its straps.

yeah, see I put "almost falls" in the filename, so you know he's ok

Who/what is common filth?

Err, okay.

>ketchup on vanilla ice cream
Extreme disgust.

What type of Bullshit test is this? I'm about 60 percent liberal.

This test is bullshit propaganda literally designed to influence the US Presidential election.

A broken shell of a man who is an example of "when you stare into the abyss"
youtube.com/channel/UCb9NIDFFW4KOqc6hGBnFBhg
poor guy needs to stop but he thinks his mission to redpill the world on why faggotry needs to be suppressed and why Christianity needs to retake control of western society is more important then his sanity and well being

he is a better christian then i tbhq he will die for others while i am weak

>I would rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of paper.

>Even if I was hungry, I would not drink a bowl of my favorite soup if it had been stirred by a used but thoroughly washed flyswatter.

These questions, man.

Also all of these things are bullshit. I got my first summer job working for a funeral home so all the questions about the dead are fucking skewed. Also their use of the word disgust fucks with results because it primes the brain for a certain emotion.

I got 55 Democrat btw.

I don't get it at all

wtf?

Trump voter btw Hate niggers and spics.

it just confirmed how uneducated you are for voting for a democrat

I had a feeling someone would spout this epic meme

well...
HILLARY 2016

kek

>asks questions completely unrelated to political and sociological policy
>'''''determines'''''' what party affiliation your brain belongs to because the more you're disgusted by things the more you're conservative

Here's a scenario for them to add:

Your straight white male friend tells you there is not systemic racism in America and that statistics show black people commit a disproportionate amount of crime. Rate your disgust.

Underrated.

If you say yes to this you're a democrat.

Why do I have to be so fucked.

Tells me I'm 91% liberal. I'm so conservative I voted Ted Cruz and my favorite Senator is Mike Lee.

>voted ted cruz

I thought #cruzmissile was just a meme...

>I'm so conservative I voted Ted Cruz

that makes you a RINO

>RINO
I can't even be upset when I see people on Sup Forums misuse that anymore.

Is this one of those things that will always tell you you're a Dem/progressive so that you begin to identify with them?

>conservative
>so i voted for ted cruz

this really made me think..

>I would rather eat a piece of fruit than a piece of paper.

Whomever designed this test needs their brain stem removed with a handful of paper clips.

>your brain is a democrat

Yeah that's a cool story senpai, only for my own people, everyone else could be put to the blade and I wouldn't bat an eye.

Did shit for pharmacy stuff then toughening for working at refineries.

Apparently by this test you have to be grossed out of everything to be conservative.

Having a parachute doesn't mean much when you fuck your dismount and I don't see a chute opening.

It's a screening question you twat. Anyone who says their rather eat a peice of paper has their results thrown in the bin.

Pretty much what i expected.

Centrist IRL

I'm surprised honestly

I can't say I was expecting it to be republican leaning as a libertarian leaning man.

No complaints however