Wow, Trump actually sounded smart here. Why is he retarded now

Wow, Trump actually sounded smart here. Why is he retarded now. m.youtube.com/watch?v=Rksd80-FCAw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E
youtube.com/watch?v=GpKCoPx9108
huffingtonpost.com/mary-beth-pfeiffer/quiet-plague-called-lyme-_b_9578544.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To appeal to the American public.

Because this is extremely boring

He uses emotion for the many and reserves reason for the few.

>Why is he retarded now.

Because you swallow the garbage the biased mainstream media shoves down your throat without even chewing. The number of times he's been soundbite'd out of context is uncountable.

The real question is

Why he has orange skin now?

The demographic that is so anxious to hear him say something intellectual is minor compared to what votes he can get from appealing to the common normie.

Doesn't win him the majority, he probably talks like this when he knows his audience will fully understand it.

This. Literally everything you hear on the news is taken so far out of context that it's crazy. Terrible!

>He is merely pretending to be retarded

his "dumb sounding speeches" create a power vacuum that draws all attention to him so he can dump redpills en masse.

Not really.
Listened to his speech.
Brag 10mins

It's all part of his plan.

He wants to have Liberals, Bernie Cucks, and Redditors under estimate him.

So that when the time comes, he unleashes his full power.

4D Chess.

You wouldn't even begin to understand.

Saying smart things doesn't allow him to dominate the news cycle.

If the liberal media wasn't a division of Hillary's campaign. We would almost never hear about her going around and talking like a policy nerd.

You're the stupid one, like not even trolling.

We've been saying, from the beginning of his campaign, that he is playing to what the voters want to hear

If you think a guy that turned 2 million into billions in a market that is so competitive like high-end luxury real estate is stupid then you're fucking retarded

This.

The more you see the media push this "Trump is stupid and crazy" narrative, the more you can be sure that he's playing them like a damn fiddle.

Look up Bush's governor debates. Same thing.

>he still thinks we're in 4D

>Why is he retarded now

He's not. I actually watched a rally the other day, and he came across very smart, while still being exciting and loud and all that. He knew exactly what he was talking about with very little notes in front of him.

Even the media says that Hillary's plans for the economy might be too complicated for voters to understand. Which is why Trump's simple message is working so well.

Trump even has a great simple slogan for the campaign. Make America Great Again.

While Hillary has a lot of slogans. Most of which revolve around her.

If you listen to what he says in this video it's obvious that he doesn't know shit aside from what he has written on that bit of paper he so often reads from.
The man is an absolute dunce but he's talking to a nation of morons anyway.

>trump sounded smart and appeared competent 25 years ago therefore you should vote for him today
Nope. If he sounded like that today maybe I'd vote for him but as of 2016 the guy can barely string together a coherent sentence. So I'm not voting for him.

What are you talking about? There are plenty of instances in that video where he's engaging the points of the congressmen without looking at his notes.

f+sbp

>HFW she want Trump to make her great again.

hi melbourne

fpbp

Thanks for the (You)s

>trump changes his persona during the hillary debate to act more like he does in the OP video while also slamming her with all her corruption charges

I would pay money to see this t b h

cunt

how is this hard to understand
hes talking to congressmen there..

throughout the campaign hes talking to uneducated derptards like you

ADHD gets worse with old age.

This
Speeches are not for explaining things eloquently, speeches are for getting people fired up

True.
Also, he's a plant.

Clinton is the Trump plant:

youtube.com/watch?v=OK6ixvKxw7E

your a plant you cunt

I TINK I REBEMBER SOM NAZI SAYEN DAT.

DRUE?

Why does he dye his hair yellow these days?

Find your plane first before you comment on American Elections shill

obvious bait is obvious

i'm disappointed in you, Sup Forums

He's retarded because you're all retarded. The only way to get through to the electorate is to pretend you're retarded.

Take your IQ and divide by 2, that is the average IQ of the Normies

This, it's why Perot lost

>It's a let's pretend the multi-billionaire real estate mogul, world famous entertainer, political mastermind, and master persuader is stupid thread.

>Day of debate comes
>Hillary is all prepared for loud and screaming Trump
>She voices her topic, and waits for him to explode
>Against all expectations, Trump abandons his YOU'RE FIRED personality from The Apprentice
>Absolutely dominates the argument calmly, Hillary is lost
I'd love to see it happen, and it'd help win over voters who are on the fence. But I do kind of worry that he's currently stuck in his Reality TV personality.

God i fucking hope so

Now that baiting is a paid "job" (a.k.a. shilling), are there still people who do it for fun?
Genuinely curious about the opinion of baitfags right now.

Have you considered the possibility he's behaving the way he is now because he needs to appeal to the lowest common denominator? He's a media mogul who is keenly aware of how people view him and how media works. Imagine being so hyper-aware of the media cycle and current events you can fuck around and play the dullard during a presidential election, all the while making political moves so brilliant experts have started to admit it simply cannot be coincidence or shots in the dark.

I give it until the debates. I'm admittedly a Trump memer but if he shows up to the presidential debates saying LOOK THEY'RE DOING BAD THINGS FOLKS I can't be sure I'll vote for him either. I have to believe he's saving the Trump in OP's video for the grand finale of this circus.

HOL UP

*retweets The Huffington Post*

SO YOU BE SAYIN

*opens Salon on iPhone*

YOU BE SAYIN

*emails Vox article to family*

DAT DONALD DRUMPF

*refreshes CNN's front page*

DAT DONALD DRUMPF BE A HITLER N SHEEIT?

As more stupid people are allowed to vote and education becomes so shit, public speech decreases in order to appeal to the general populous.

In hearings and private speeches, the grade level of speech dramatically increases.

Huge drop around 1964, can anyone remind me about what law was republican backed and LBJ signed?

LOVE
O
V
E

TRUMP
R
U
M
P

you think he sounds smart? he is fucking egotistical in this video, arguing for higher taxes for high-income people such that they will instead invest in real estate.. which is, huge coincidence, the business he makes fucking money from.

this video honestly makes me think much less of trump. he does very good from his own business perspective, but purely argues from a position that would benefit him, not the people in the US.

By the way, these tax plans (as they were introduced) and still fuel the US housing bubble.

I noticed that too go check around 24:30 she wants his cock so bad. Plus you can see her engagement ring twinkle too. Lmao

wtf i love swiss cheese now

Civil Rights Act of 1964

Aquafresh you forgot your CTR_animegirl.png

>he thinks we havn't already advanced to Quantum Chess

Probably because his hair has greyed

The economy was at a standstill and he promoted legislation that would create jobs. The reason the 2007 sub prime mortgage crisis was caused was bc banks would give anyone a fucking mortgage. Billy boi repealed glass steagall. Banks sell their good mortgages and sneak the shitty ones in bevause fuckit they got promosed a bailout. Niggers with no pay stubs could get a house they couldnt afford. Thats not what trump was advocating in this vid, he just wanted to incentive investment again. He also pointed out that real estate is a slow business and takes a while to see something to come to fruition. Deals that were made under the old rules were not grandfathered in. This hurt both the rich and the poor as the dem pointed out at the end. The asset decreased in value and banks needed to balance their sheets which ending up forcing good homeowners into foreclosure.

yall kids dont know nothing its lyme disease, same thing that claimed george w bush mental capbilities

youtube.com/watch?v=GpKCoPx9108

and interesting factoid, marla maples (trump 2nd wife) was already diagnosed

huffingtonpost.com/mary-beth-pfeiffer/quiet-plague-called-lyme-_b_9578544.html

Sup Forums BTFO
Trump stumped

I will now vote for Hillary Clinton, give shelter to an undocumented immigrant, and adopt African babies.