Asian girls

>asian girls

not even once

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'll be Bumping the shitposting threads so mods have no choice but delete to them

why asian women love white men?

>… and was so depressed after break-up that friends BEGGED his parents to return his brand new AR-15

guns, not even once

>ugly
>caused shooting
>pol still shills WMAF

I'll help

Yep..not even once

When would pol fucking learn?

Why did he kill the other people?

wm/af

he probably walked in and wasted the dudes who he saw talking to/near his ex

idk, how many people were shot though?

Japanese women born and raised in Japan are top tier waifu matieral. Even if they are party/club girls.

Fellow ex military friend of mine has a japanese wife. When he went back to Japan for a several month long business trip. She gave him the go ahead to sleep with other women while he was there. While she is back home in Idaho raising his son. Wife even flew to Japan with the son to visit. Son gets dropped off with the Japanese grandparents. Wife wants to meet the woman he has been banging on the side. They get together at a restaurant and had a good time together.

Hapa girls are the fucking hottest tho

That's how all relationships should be like.

Humans are polygamous by nature.

Don't know why there is so much unnecessary drama. Several(at least) of my exes cheated and I couldn't give less of a fuck, even though I never did. It was never a reason those relationships ended.

Or maybe I'm just a sociopath deep down inside.

The exact same thing happened to me. :^)
Marry a chink and your life will be perfect. :^)
There's literally nothing wrong with racemixing. :^)

>pol
>we must preserve our race
>no racemixing
>*asian girl appears*
>muh dik, asians top tier waifu
pol confirmed for hypocritical fucks

Mods themselves are hypocrite shits

It's just the pretender cucks, and the racemixing shills.

>deep down
Hardly deep at all
Pretty obvious

Looks like three unless there are more the article didn't mention for some reason. Don't let the term "mass shooting" fool you. This is technically a mass shooting. This is why you'll hear stuff like "there's a mass shooting every day in the US". Technically true because niggers shoot at groups of 3 or more niggers literally every day.

>pol
>ugh look at SJW degenerate open sex culture
>but I have no gf
>so I must make up shit stories to express my unfulfilled fantasies and give zero proof

>Anna Bùi
>Vietnamese American in WA
Even worse than vietnamese canadian

see

it's all shills and reddit migrants.

I hope he fucking kills himself. Very slowly

>defending cuckolding

>Allen Ivanov

Immigration. Not even one.

I'm not violent and will never be. Sue me. I'm just keeping it real. If this actually helps anybody out there I'm all for it

>be Kek
>no Racemixing or no happening
>look an Asian
>racemix
>no more happenings

>taking pol seriously
you must be new

Kek has spoken

There WILL be no racemixing or else there would be no happening

>Ivanov

So Asian on Asian violence?

I think the word you're looking for is "cuck"

>happening over a chick

the most beta, pleb-tier thing you can do.

>be pol
>anti racemix
>just kidding! It's a joke
>we are all SJWs!

my gf is half white half asian. she is red pilled and qt as fuck. If i have kids with her they'll be only 1/4 asian. That's ok, right Sup Forums?

gl raising your Elliot Rogers

Believing delusions is not ok

Look at how ugly the average asian is

This and any race mixer shill worth a fuck pushes other non whites like niggers or dune coons its not hard (thought Sup Forums has started to develop anti bodies to it) to shill gook bitches because anime website and shit, shilling shitskins is a whole different level though

You should be gassed

>pol is 1 person
>people aren't shitposting

You will be hanged first on the day of the rope

>pol
>I hate Hillary
>just kidding, it's CURRENT YEAR

>only Sup Forums would be this autistic about relationships

In real life IDC. You want me to lie and say I'm broken up inside? It's not a big deal to me and it's not a big deal to a lot of people either. It doesn't have to be a big deal if you don't make it one.

>pol
>guys it's happening I am doing.....
>I BELIEVE YOU!!
>ends up as bs post

Pol confirmed for dumb dumb

>different people can have different opinions??????????

What does your post mean, OP?

>part of an organization
>I go against its ideals
>acceptable
>then there's no point in its existence

>pol
>against nigger behavior
>damn muh dik to asian girls like nigger

>being emasculated isn't a huge deal
are you actively trying to sound like a pussyfaggot?
because you sound like a pussyfaggot

>implying pol is an organization and not a Nepalese knitting board for discussion

you chose the ugliest of asians. my gf is a light skinned filipino. She passes as white.

>Filipinos
>a lot of them ugly as shit
Woooooooow

>this emotionally involved in another dude's personal life

It's times like these I'm happy /pol is satire

>defending yellow fever cucks
>but they only get low test asians or none

this guy is literally saying he's okay with other men fucking his women
i'm a principled man, and a man without any sense of loyalty is useless human garbage
be more of a cuck for fuck's sake

I certainly won't deny that, but I really can't think of a place where the average person is particularly attractive. I mean, this is at least the case in America. It's not hard to find a hot slut, but the majority of people are ugly as shit, you just never put any attention towards them.

>implying that having sex with asian women will make you a mass murderer

And you people say the Jews are filling our heads with harmful lies.

>any race of people
>a lot of them are ugly as shit
wew lad

I only want to be a cumslut for anons

>on the bus today
>wm/af next to me
>not sure if they're a couple
>start listening to conversation
>she refuses to date other koreans
>her last "relationship" was polyamorous
>she starts talking about how many guys she's been with like it's the most casual thing

Almost wanted to publicly tell the guy that he could do better, but he was acting like a beta faggot.

Anyway, I snapped this pic today, do you guys like it? Still trying to learn the basics of photography.

>"no" sense of loyalty
Right

Like I said earlier I wasn't the one doing the cheating. If you were truly principled you would have picked up on that

An actual successful male in this day and age shouldn't be tied down to anything anyway

>2015 Miss Universe
>Half White Half Filipino
>No makeup
good luck finding another race of women that are beautiful without any makeup

Look at the beautiful oriental goddess that only this Aryan gentleman could woo! This is proof that cumskins can get more than the ugly, self-hating Asian girls!

>B-but all women look like shit without makeup!

So why not be with a superior white woman? Oh yeah, because you've failed with them.

and yet you seemingly had no expectation of loyalty considering your reaction
if you want to say you don't expect it from women, modern women especially, fair enough
but take your individualistic, blue pilled, toxic masculinity garbage back to plebbit

holy fuck that chick isnt even hot.

And this guy went mad because she broke up with him? Guy couldve done a trip to Thailand and gotten chicks 10times hotter than her.

US female entitlement literally kills, kek.

Why are female gook fetishists always so racist and obsessed with whiteness and white passing?

If they love the white race so much, why won't they be with a white woman? Is it because they failed with white women and have to settle for ugly, self-hating Asians?

>Even if they are party/club girls
muh greener grasses

Wow

Bad taste. If I feminized myself by wearing bra and panties I look hotter than her

fucking chinks don't make you crazy
but if you fetishize gooks you're probably a loser capable of going crazy

uh huh

Don't know shit about photography but I like it.

instagram com/annaboowee/

is this her? Rest in peace...

Because white women are giant sluts and love fucking niggers thanks to the kike media.

Asian girls on the other hand are less likely to be promiscuous because they have strict first or second generation american parents. White parents on the other hand, especially boomer parents, let their daughters get away with murder.

Says the user with absolutely no proof.

>jake long

There are actually a lot of cool, wifeable Asian chicks out there but the crazy ones are really, fucking, batshit crazy.

You just have to learn to be a good judge of character I guess

>uneven eyes
aside from the obvious flaws of looking like an average hispanic, the asymmetrical eyes is really not attractive.

Everybody loves white men.

anyone got the link to this asians girl twitter/insta? in the last thread someone said she was talking about how she was scared for her life and no one believed her

Race mixing is fine among top tier races.

hmm sounds like you left out the part when she fucked 10 dudes while he was in japan, probably his son heard to and instantly became an insane hapa cuck for life

Asian girls are the worst golddiggers.

>White
>Ivanov
He was slav.

Hate to tell you this but pinoys aren't asian. Pacific islanders lmao

Dont think asian girls know the difference
the question still stands

>. Even if they are party/club girls.
found the cuck

I've been trying to tell my white friends this,but they just tell me I'm jealous,but I got the last laugh when they divorced 3 months after marriage.
The only people Asian girls will stay loyal to is Asian men

This.Dont marry Asian girls Sup Forums

farm the rice
pay the price

/thread

And you're a nigger to Asians. You think mayonnaise-burning is completely fine in those traditional, strict families you love so much?

Of course you think it's fine. You're a hypocrite cumskin who failed with white girls.

This.
Asian girls are for Asian men,they will cheat on all other races,don't trust them

Dont let the gwelio know

>Ivanov
Hehehe

This.Asian men are bad thats why Asian girls like the BIG WHITE COCK
>Average Chink dick 5.3 inches
Cant even compete with the bwc

Honor killings are absolutely halal

Good suck my cock

>le slavs aren't white meme
back you go